Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When your regular increases her prices before your next meet  (Read 1127 times)

Offline HighHeelLover

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has had this issue, where your regular SP that you have been seeing has decided to increase her prices before your next meet. What do you do?

Do you go with the new prices? Or do you ask her if she is willing to see you at previous price?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has had this issue, where your regular SP that you have been seeing has decided to increase her prices before your next meet. What do you do?

Do you go with the new prices? Or do you ask her if she is willing to see you at previous price?

I presume you saw that price rise on her profile rather than her directly mentioning it to you. The other option is you turn up with the old amount and see if she mentions it. If she doesn't, then you've got your answer. If she does, the likelyhood is you would get the old rate for the session but she'd expect you to pay the new rate going forward.

Personally I prefer to take the initiative and have the discussion in advance. I ask if the rate is for new clients only, and whether the previous rate applies to me. Her response will depend on her current situation, level of business and how much she likes you (i.e. you're a safe, easy client).

Almost always I end up paying the old price. Recently one SP increased from £150/hr to £200. I asked her about it and she was happy to continue to see me @ £150. You might be in tricky water if the price is raised yet again due to popularity etc..

Offline LLPunting

I rarely check profiles of regulars so I only ever bowl up with the historically accepted amount.  If it's the same place as last time and her circumstances haven't changed (as a GFE regular one'd probably be a little dialed into what's up with her, surfing the EAS precipice and all  :dash:) then it should be the old money.  If she points out the price rise and makes no offer to continue the existing arrangement then it's farewell from me.  I don't see girls because they're just cheap, each is a VFM proposition compromising services, looks and attitude, if she disrupts that equilibrium then it's likely she's no longer an optimal choice and someone else will take her place.
I don't bother negotiating because everyone of them no matter how cheap is earning more per hour than I am.

The plus AND minus of a regular keeping you at your old rate is that you're both attached to each other.  You may have other problems headed your way if you're not wary.

If you don't require a semblance of sincerity from your SPs then, much like a P&D, you don't require an "emotional" connection so the money question is just about are you willing to pay the extra to unload in familiar surroundings or better off finding new strange to satisfy your urges.

Offline HighHeelLover

Personally I prefer to take the initiative and have the discussion in advance. I ask if the rate is for new clients only, and whether the previous rate applies to me. Her response will depend on her current situation, level of business and how much she likes you (i.e. you're a safe, easy client)..

Cheers Fuzzyduck, was unsure how to word it when I go to ask but how you worded it seems a good way to ask

Offline HighHeelLover

I rarely check profiles of regulars so I only ever bowl up with the historically accepted amount.  If it's the same place as last time and her circumstances haven't changed (as a GFE regular one'd probably be a little dialed into what's up with her, surfing the EAS precipice and all  :dash:) then it should be the old money.  If she points out the price rise and makes no offer to continue the existing arrangement then it's farewell from me.  I don't see girls because they're just cheap, each is a VFM proposition compromising services, looks and attitude, if she disrupts that equilibrium then it's likely she's no longer an optimal choice and someone else will take her place.
I don't bother negotiating because everyone of them no matter how cheap is earning more per hour than I am.

The plus AND minus of a regular keeping you at your old rate is that you're both attached to each other.  You may have other problems headed your way if you're not wary.

If you don't require a semblance of sincerity from your SPs then, much like a P&D, you don't require an "emotional" connection so the money question is just about are you willing to pay the extra to unload in familiar surroundings or better off finding new strange to satisfy your urges.

Valid point, have taken note

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers Fuzzyduck, was unsure how to word it when I go to ask but how you worded it seems a good way to ask

As LLP says, there's no point negotiating. She'll either offer you the old rate or the new one. Only you can decide what you're happy with. Personally I would generally move on. Also, I'd only have the conversation if it's a very recent price change. If she's been at the new rate for 6 months, I'm not sure I'd ask. I wouldn't exactly be a regular.

Offline stayer

One increased her price but cut a tenner off the published price, another has kept the old price as I've been seeing her for over five years. My view is that it's hard to find a good WG despite a very large number in London, so I'll pay the extra as I can afford it.

Online sparkus

I called one up and she accepted the booking, then when I got there said the prices had increased and this was reflected on her ad - I said I didn't have the extra requested so she said I could bring it next time and just pay what I had on me.

She was smart, obviously, as if I'd left she'd have not had the cash and lost a slot for a punter.  I was also smart to never return to pay the balance owing.

Offline LLPunting

I called one up and she accepted the booking, then when I got there said the prices had increased and this was reflected on her ad - I said I didn't have the extra requested so she said I could bring it next time and just pay what I had on me.

She was smart, obviously, as if I'd left she'd have not had the cash and lost a slot for a punter.  I was also smart to never return to pay the balance owing.

Implicit as it may be, did she put in a good enough performance that you would've returned at the lower price or did she serve up a resentful service?

Online sparkus

Implicit as it may be, did she put in a good enough performance that you would've returned at the lower price or did she serve up a resentful service?

Nope, it was as good as usual. From what I could discern she had (has?) a lot of regulars who are mainly older and well-off. So she figured no hardship for them and new customers via ads weren't that usual so no hardship for them ie. they'd be thinking with their dicks (plus not that many WGs working at 11pm in zone 1).

Offline smellychip

I saw one (English) a few times at £150 who then went to £200. I texted her and asked if she’d she me at her old rate she said yes but then ended up cancelling a few hours before the meet. I tried again a few weeks later, again asking to see her at the lower rate, and she never replied. So I moved on....guess business for her is good at 200 in which case good luck to her

Offline Hobbit

Hi all

I had a regular that used to increase her prices every year. It became quite annoying because at first, she used to charge £260 for 2 hours but after a few years, her rates skyrocketed to £350 for 2 hours. Normally I would just stop seeing them if the rates go up, especially being a regular I would expect some loyalty. (But in this game, girls aren't loyal to anyone). So it depends on how much you value the experience. If I find the experience extremely pleasurable then I would pay the increase like I did.