Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jyoti - Outcall to London Hotel  (Read 2044 times)

Offline TOB

No link available - she no longer appears to be on the Tantric Massage London site

1hr outcall - £120

Location - my hotel in London

Comms - straightforward, all contact and booking over email, a little slow to respond at first but quicker to reply once the booking was near to confirmed

Girl - I've seen her previously at Tantric Massage London and she's now an independent. She's hot - pretty face, blonde, curvy, mid 30s looking, trim but with incredible large tits. As a one-on-one experience in a hotel room she was much more chatty and friendly then the previous 4-hands incall I had with her. Got to know her a bit better and see her more clearly.

Punt - She's absolutely the best tantric out there. Spends quite a lot of time preparing in the room, lighting candles and heating oil, and that shows her dedication to the art and the care and attention she gives. All adds to the experience. I was expecting to only cum once but she made cum much quicker than expected, she did that on purpose, and then the second was a longer, more intense journey (as it should be). Her techniques are out of this work and no other masseuse I've seen has those skills. Then finished the session with a back massage. I came away feeling really relaxed and satisfied.

Offline Jonestown

Is there anyway to contact her now ?

Offline Hobbit

No link available - she no longer appears to be on the Tantric Massage London site

1hr outcall - £120

Location - my hotel in London

Comms - straightforward, all contact and booking over email, a little slow to respond at first but quicker to reply once the booking was near to confirmed

Girl - I've seen her previously at Tantric Massage London and she's now an independent. She's hot - pretty face, blonde, curvy, mid 30s looking, trim but with incredible large tits. As a one-on-one experience in a hotel room she was much more chatty and friendly then the previous 4-hands incall I had with her. Got to know her a bit better and see her more clearly.

Punt - She's absolutely the best tantric out there. Spends quite a lot of time preparing in the room, lighting candles and heating oil, and that shows her dedication to the art and the care and attention she gives. All adds to the experience. I was expecting to only cum once but she made cum much quicker than expected, she did that on purpose, and then the second was a longer, more intense journey (as it should be). Her techniques are out of this work and no other masseuse I've seen has those skills. Then finished the session with a back massage. I came away feeling really relaxed and satisfied.

How does she heat the oil for an Outcall? How do you get in contact with her?

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
The rules state:

“ Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).”

Not a review.

Offline Jerk Chicken

No pics
No link
No telephone number

Totally pointless :dash:
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline TOB

Chill out guys, you take this all way too seriously.

Here's the only link I have: External Link/Members Only
I booked her through Tantric Massage London during what I think was a transition period between working for them exclusively and striking out as an indy. I'm pretty sure she's still in the business now as an indy but I don't have her contact details yet. I hope to find her again and I will share her contact if I do.

Does this now count as a review? :)

Offline Jonestown

Chill out guys, you take this all way too seriously.

Here's the only link I have: External Link/Members Only
I booked her through Tantric Massage London during what I think was a transition period between working for them exclusively and striking out as an indy. I'm pretty sure she's still in the business now as an indy but I don't have her contact details yet. I hope to find her again and I will share her contact if I do.

Does this now count as a review? :)

No mention of Jyoti on the website :-(

Offline TOB

How does she heat the oil for an Outcall? How do you get in contact with her?

She has a little device thing with her that she plugs in. An example of her preparation & effort that shows she takes pride in her work.
She also has more tea lights than Homebase. Covers the room in them. I did worry she was creating a massive fire hazard but then I soon forgot about that when tickled my stink bridge.

Offline TOB

No mention of Jyoti on the website :-(

No, she no longer works for them and they've taken her off the website since I last booked her.

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
Moved as no contact details given so not a Review.

Offline Rajsen

Is this her?
External Link/Members Only

Good find. Those are certainly the same photos of her that were previously on the Tantric Massage London website, before she left.

Offline Jonestown

Is this her?
External Link/Members Only

Alas the phone number on that site won't get you to Jyoti, you just get a message that she is not working anymore.

Looks like she is in the wind........

Offline Hobbit

Alas the phone number on that site won't get you to Jyoti, you just get a message that she is not working anymore.

Looks like she is in the wind........

This review also has some wind in it :D