Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hello 2019 - Chinese parlour, Upminster on AW (B&S)  (Read 1192 times)

Offline Flithy Red

I found a Chinese massage close to Upminster station, flat 4 (removed), hall lane.
AW Profile "Hello 2019" - send text to 07402400178
Different girls each day, the one I saw this evening was "Ming", she had long black hair, was in her early/mid-30s very slim, with small cute breasts.
Very keen to please with enthusiastic massage focused round the important areas lol, two girl service offered, used her phone to translate from Chinese into English, and vice versa
Half hour £60 with £20 tip for OWO
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 07:26:54 am by daviemac »

Offline dieseldriver

Yep, saw her profile already. Shower facility? Have to get that oil off before returning home.... :unknown:

Offline Flithy Red

… she used a small amount of cream from a jar for massage, not smelly or that sticky!!!
I used the toilet and the shower was available in her flat.
There was a second girl around (offered two-girl) but didn't get to see her   :unknown:

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for notice.

This probably better in the parlour thread.

Post the link next time please.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Flithy Red

External Link/Members Only
07402 400178
I've made a few visits here recently.  I called in again yesterday, seems that they change their girls weekly. Can't be sure of the girl's name, but she was mid 30s, long black hair with big boobs! Just over five foot tall. She had very basic English.  1 hour for £100 massage and FS. OWO extra £20.
What I like here is that so far, the girls I've seen have shaved pussies. I'm not into the hairy ones lol.
I just text that I'm coming and they're ready for me.
Not been disappointed yet.

Offline puntingking

i will go and check this place out. Thanks.  :hi:

Offline dieseldriver

Hahaha, wonder if Zen knows of this? If so, perhaps their girls will now go the extra mile? Something that's been missing since Janet and Apple left. Already on my must see list. Watch this space!!

Offline FlaccidChimp

This place is now in Maze Hill, Greenwich. I messaged and was told there's a new Korean girl today. I asked to see her. When she opened the door she looked okay but the lights were off. I backed outside to let more light in to see her properly and then her age showed. I'm not into older women. She was clearly beyond 40 years of age.  £60 for 30. I knew I could get good £75 for 30 at a massage parlour so went there instead.

Offline dieseldriver

Most Asian massage places are like that. Few in Southend advertise on Viva St. The profile picture shows a young attractive girl. But not always the one you get when go. Its like more than one using the place and rotate between other massage joints.