Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG calling on random day/ time, week(s) after you text them. So weird...  (Read 731 times)

Offline Brad2020

After a 'putting the feelers out' spree of 'are you available texts' I sent late one evening last weekend...

... No reply on the night, or last week, no text back etc, but they then called me 10:30 tonight. Missed it. No bother as I live on my own.

No idea who it was but I found the number in my texts from last weekend obviously. Text back with 'who's this', to get a name so I can search my browser history. Just very strange though. Guess someone was a bit desperate for some £££  :blush:

Offline DavieOne

I think this is the reason members here are so adamant in having a punting phone. Stops oddities like this being a problem. Very weird scenario for you to be in though

Offline Brad2020

Yeah I agree. It's not something I generally worry about, I've had a few random texts saying 'Im free now' the next day after no reply the night before, but never over a week later on a day/ time most WGs wouldn't be working.

I've worked out who it is now though, someone I actually was quite interested in seeing.

Offline DavieOne

I've worked out who it is now though, someone I actually was quite interested in seeing.

Don’t know if it’s worth saying “better late than never” in this scenario  :lol:

Offline Brad2020

Quite possibly. It looks very promising if she really does the services she lists/ will do the discretionary ones with me.

Tried searching her on here, she comes up but no reviews, just posts enquiring about her...

Online LLPunting

Who are you talking about?
AW profile?  VS? Skokka? Gumtree?

When their phone is dusty they may just back through their call and txt history pinging everyone for a hit.  It's just like other cold calling scammers and probably just as likely to be fucked over if you get involved.

Also unsurprising behaviour for trick turners with an addiction.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 02:21:29 am by LLPunting »

Offline Brad2020

Who are you talking about?
AW profile?  VS? Skokka? Gumtree?

When their phone is dusty they may just back through their call and txt history pinging everyone for a hit.  It's just like other cold calling scammers and probably just as likely to be fucked over if you get involved.

Also unsurprising behaviour for trick turners with an addiction.

This girl om/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=2482868

Yeah that's a fair point. So risky business taking her up on a punt at a later date then?

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
This girl om/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=2482868

Yeah that's a fair point. So risky business taking her up on a punt at a later date then?
If you want to see her, see her. It's all a risk at the end of the day. She shouldn't have called after that much time had passed, but I don't see how that indicates it'll be a bad punt.

Offline Brad2020

Yeah I mean I don't think it would possibly be that bad. Some other girls have text me the next day, maybe this girl had been off for the week or something.

Surely it can't turn out as bad as the time I went to a Bounds Green house of girls (the one with Vanessa and Sweet Melissa) and almost got attacked by a bunch of disturbingly old road men type drug dealers (one would assume) sitting in a blacked-out Audi reversed onto the drive next door, who seemed extremely unhappy about me looking for a door number.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Depends what you said in your spree of texts. If you were clearly seeking a meeting that hour/evening/day I think it's very poor form for her to contact you after that period has elapsed. However, if your timescale was ambiguous, eg "next week" then I don't consider it's that ropey of her to get back to you a few days later. It's a bit weird, but it's within the window mentioned isn't it?

Offline Mr Sinister

I've had wg do this to me before texting back the next day or a few days later. I have done the feelers text when having the horn in the moment, wg need to understand if you reply back 24/48/72 hours later I will most likely not be in the mood anymore or seen someone else so there's no point replying.

If there is a wg that I really really want to see I'll be calling/texting her the next day and the one after that if I don't hear back from her.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I've had wg do this to me before texting back the next day or a few days later. I have done the feelers text when having the horn in the moment, wg need to understand if you reply back 24/48/72 hours later I will most likely not be in the mood anymore or seen someone else so there's no point replying.

If there is a wg that I really really want to see I'll be calling/texting her the next day and the one after that if I don't hear back from her.
There are people who book in advance. I don't assume that if I miss the call then he's already arranged something else. I'll usually send a text within 24 hours, sometimes 48.

Online Stevelondon

External Link/Members Only

Profile states
“No pensioners or retired people”

“No booking unless address and phone number given”

Bloody hell. I retired early before I was 55 and I’m certainly not giving her my address.
So it’s a no from me.

Offline Munter84

Profile states
“No pensioners or retired people”

“No booking unless address and phone number given”

Yep. That has to be up there in the top 5 prickly, stand-offish AW profiles I've seen.

I understand a girl needs to set boundaries, but this just radiates negativity. OP; best of luck charming her into delivering her "at discretion" services!