Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian girls  (Read 2559 times)

Offline luv2kiss54

If i like the look of a girl i always scroll down to find out her nationality and if it says Romanian i always discount her and move on; my worst experiences im afraid have been with roms, you just cant trust them. However, i did find one gem in Alice W External Link/Members Only who is a great girl works independent, seen her a few times but currently not working due to the covid situation. So i suppose there are good ones out there but im just not prepared to take the risk anymore.

Offline horneyboy1975

My first ever punt with a Romanian girl was in a brothel . Because of brothel owner/ rates 60 pound for half an hour room must of being bugged . She whispered in my ear 20 pound extra and I will give good service and told me not to talk . She road my cock real good even squatting position . My point of view a good punt . She was size 6 petite and small breast  I could not wait for more Romanian pussy . I went back a week later spotted another small pretty girl book her . Half an hour worst ever punt cock not hard yet condom on a quick suck and onto missionary . Cock had not even entered the lips AND IT CUM BBY 8 minutes later waiting for a bus . I have tried about 10 mot for me .

Offline Amard

It's weird because I went Romania few years ago for a stag

Taxi took us to a brothel, and I went had my girl and they don't allow you to have to lights on when you are with the girl
Weird

Was like wtf

Offline sparkus

Whinge about Roms and their shit service all you like, they do have a disproportionate number of huge chebbed WGs.

Offline LLPunting

Whinge about Roms and their shit service all you like, they do have a disproportionate number of huge chebbed WGs.

Really?
You mean natural chebs on "slim" women?
Plenty of fake chebs of hefty women in the Brazilian/"Latina" market.
Many Ebonies seem to be sporting biguns atop big bellies and big butts.

Offline sniffer

What I don't understand is that if they are so shit at their job, then how do they stay in business? Surely punters won't return.

I've often wondered that, too. Surely there can't be an inexhaustible number of mug punters around. Or maybe there is.

Offline anonymouse72

I've often wondered that, too. Surely there can't be an inexhaustible number of mug punters around. Or maybe there is.

Many girls are moved around on a regular basis from city to city. Also a reliance on Vivastreet as opposed to AW so reviewing negatively is difficult. Easy to provide a shit service to a different client base every week and upload a new profile or profile pics.

Offline LLPunting

Plenty of punters just want to fuck a hole without any consideration for its possessor.  Sadly this compounds the issue of SPs behaving poorly with punters who might otherwise want more intimacy from the encounter.

Offline LLPunting

Many girls are moved around on a regular basis from city to city. Also a reliance on Vivastreet as opposed to AW so reviewing negatively is difficult. Easy to provide a shit service to a different client base every week and upload a new profile or profile pics.

The man speaketh the TRUTH!   :drinks:

Offline sparkus

Really?
You mean natural chebs on "slim" women?
Plenty of fake chebs of hefty women in the Brazilian/"Latina" market.
Many Ebonies seem to be sporting biguns atop big bellies and big butts.

Busty Klara has just re-emerged on one thread.  Very variable service but the size of them :wacko:
Lora of Leytonstone and her huge naturals will always have a place in my, erm, wallet.
So, yes.

Offline LLPunting

Busty Klara has just re-emerged on one thread.  Very variable service but the size of them :wacko:
Lora of Leytonstone and her huge naturals will always have a place in my, erm, wallet.
So, yes.

An' I thought you just rested them on yer face.

Offline sparkus

An' I thought you just rested them on yer face.

Others on here have procured titwanks but it's not happened for me yet.  Losing my touch!

Offline LLPunting

Others on here have procured titwanks but it's not happened for me yet.  Losing my touch!

Again, no hands, just restin' on yer face.

IIRC you only use your hands on their arses to pull their nethers in for a good tongue lashing.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 10:51:38 pm by LLPunting »

Offline sparkus

Again, no hands, just restin' on yer face.

IIRC you only use your hands on their arses to pull their nethers in for a good tongue lashing.

Only on Chinese, never EE.

Offline LLPunting

Only on Chinese, never EE.

Oh?  I thought you were an equal opportunist like me?

Offline Hungarian Lover

Best punt so far Romanian Maria 4u (Maria her actual name) the only GFE so far, shame she went and got herself married, a classy lady. The others she shared a house with all Romanian girls ok as well. I would say Niko another Rom who punts nearby provides a good service one I will visit again once this virus gets sorted, both in Liverpool.

Offline sparkus

Oh?  I thought you were an equal opportunist like me?

I definitely discriminate. I quite like an ebony ass in doggy but I don't put my head down there.

Offline Hobbit

It's weird because I went Romania few years ago for a stag

Taxi took us to a brothel, and I went had my girl and they don't allow you to have to lights on when you are with the girl
Weird

Was like wtf

Are you sure it was a woman you saw? Because in the dark strange things can happen.  :scare:

Offline LLPunting

Are you sure it was a woman you saw? Because in the dark strange things can happen.  :scare:

Apparently their goats can be quite the experience when shaven.