Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What message service do Thai girls use mostly  (Read 1982 times)

Offline theejaculator

Met a Thai woman for massage at a parlour before lockdown.

Knowing that they'd be closed for a month she gave me her mobile for a private meet during lockdown.

I've sent a couple of texts since which have gone unanswered.  Now it may be that I've took down the wrong number or shes changed her mind, but want to see if I can get hold of her through an app. I'm very wary of installing WeChat and on WhatsApp the number last shows being online some time ago with no profile to verify it's her.

What other app would a Thai potentially have a profile on?

Offline Cambridgy

LINE Messenger is the one most used in Thailand

Offline Waterhouse

LINE Messenger is the one most used in Thailand
I was going to say WhatsApp.  :D

Offline RandomGuy99

Believe it or not, but she's probably not sitting by her phone 24 hrs a day waiting for your messages.  Just wait for her to get back to you if/when she turns her phone on and is feeling like working.

Offline azzman99

Believe it or not, but she's probably not sitting by her phone 24 hrs a day waiting for your messages.  Just wait for her to get back to you if/when she turns her phone on and is feeling like working.

M8 if she's a genuine Thai lady she will be glued to her phone 24/7 looking at pure absolute rubbish about Thai tv / celebrities or seeing what her friends are eating.

Also if she's not on LIne I doubt she's Thai lol Normally just ask them for their Line and they will give you their Id rather than phone number which they can change like the wind but they tend to keep the same Id's

Offline theejaculator

Believe it or not she was pretty keen to get my number (yeah I know it's all about the money) so found it odd to not even get an acknowledgment.

Offline RandomGuy99

Believe it or not she was pretty keen to get my number (yeah I know it's all about the money) so found it odd to not even get an acknowledgment.
Just have a wank and the feeling will pass.

Offline Steely Dan

Offline theejaculator

Just have a wank and the feeling will pass.

Mate you must be bored....posting snide remarks. If it was that  'easy' none of us would be punting...we' d all be at home having a wank....and that wouldn't make for very interesting subject matter for this forum.

Thanks to everyone who gave sensible replies...shes on Line

Offline Home Alone

EAS

Type those three letters in the Search Box in the top right-hand corner of this screen and all will be revealed. ;)

Offline RandomGuy99

Mate you must be bored....posting snide remarks. If it was that  'easy' none of us would be punting...we' d all be at home having a wank....and that wouldn't make for very interesting subject matter for this forum.

You're right, I am.

This second lockdown is getting to me more than the first. I really need life to return to normal.

Sorry.

Offline Milfman1112

Type those three letters in the Search Box in the top right-hand corner of this screen and all will be revealed. ;)

Im asking op if its EAS, I know what it means.

Offline theejaculator

Im asking op if its EAS, I know what it means.

No not EAS.

I've got limited opportunity to punt , evenmore so in lockdown, so to find a reasonably local hookup would be good...yes?

Online scutty brown

What other app would a Thai potentially have a profile on?

probably just-eat.com

Offline Cambridgy

Glad you found her - good luck.

Offline Home Alone