Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Illicit - anyone tried it?  (Read 4080 times)

Offline MME

I've just literally come across this site: illicitencounters.com - has anyone out there heard of it / used it?

I created a profile but it's fairly typical of this type of site - they allow zero contact between members unless a hefty 'upgrade' fee is placed. They are charging a whopping £170 for just 4 weeks access, so I'm just seeing how the land lies from anyone on here that may have used it?

Offline inspetorbarros

No, I haven't tried. It's just another money making machine a la 'ashley madison' style. Full of fake profiles... gladily some angry geek got fedup, invaded their server and exposed the scam. It was all over the news, google it.

External Link/Members Only

I would get 170 quid and book any 2x30 minutes punt with any reputable well reviewed AW girl.

Good luck  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 05:38:07 pm by inspetorbarros »

Offline jeanphillipe

No, I haven't tried. It's just another money making machine a la 'ashley madison' style. Full of fake profiles... gladily some angry geek got fedup, invaded their server and exposed the scam. It was all over the news, google it.

External Link/Members Only

I would get 170 quid and book any 2x30 minutes punt with any reputable well reviewed AW girl.

Good luck  :thumbsup:

that was a very interesting read  :hi:

Offline expeller

I've just literally come across this site: illicitencounters.com - has anyone out there heard of it / used it?

I created a profile but it's fairly typical of this type of site - they allow zero contact between members unless a hefty 'upgrade' fee is placed. They are charging a whopping £170 for just 4 weeks access, so I'm just seeing how the land lies from anyone on here that may have used it?

Women do not have to pay to send messages, men do. That said it is fairly easy to smuggle a way of making contact in About Me, or Ideal Partner. The women do seem to be genuine. I have met a couple, but they were not at all as they described themselves.

Online storm69

I tried this in the past maybe 5/6 years ago , I did get 1/2 dates and I did get one woman who wanted to do a night away each week - problem was i didnt really fancy her , we did one night and I saw her once more. I think that the guys paying made them serious whereas for women who didnt pay anything there was no investment on their part and messaging could be just for fun with no real intent . Free messaging in one sense was there to balance up the male / female embership but my suspicions were that it didnt . I had lots of messages but very little in the way of actual meet ups
 For £170 it is possible to get 2/3 punts per month - well if they are 30 minute ones

Offline maxxblue

Doesn't sound like you are particularly impressed with this site - just wondering why you are even giving it the attention it doesn't deserve?  :unknown:

Online GingerNuts

I'm still trying to work out why this is relevant to UKP.

IllicitEncounters.com is the UK's largest and longest running dating site for married people.

Established in 2003, we have been providing a meeting place for like-minded married and attached people for over 10 years. Our members have one thing in common - they are all looking for a little romance outside their current relationship. Whether that's the occasional bit of flirtatious chat, a regular coffee date, or a full-blown affair, that's up to them.

Offline DrIvan

I'm still trying to work out why this is relevant to UKP.
Hi - it is not necessarily relevant to UKP, but the site is of interest as much as Seeking is of interest, and I have tried both.

Essentially if you are after sex, then you might be interested in IE. I have paid on there twice before and actually took one of there offers recently, which come up all the time, somethinkj like £120 for 6 weeks. Its effort, beleive me, which is why I only do it occasionally if Im bored of punting and want to do something else to try and get a shag.

So, Ive now been paid up on there for a week, had loads of bullshit chat. But I do think most of the women are genuine MILFS. Ages seem to be from 40 to 60, so really a MILF site. Some of the pictures of the women have sent me have been quite mediocre/ugly. Im no picture myself... but... but if you are willing to play it, get them on whatsapp or kik which seems to be the vehicle of choice for offline chat you might get lucky and get a MILF shag, which could be long-term as others have suggested. I've got a meeting next week with a nice looking lady about 10 years my junior (if she is as she looks) she would potentially be quite hot and shaggable. Also have a couple more on kik, though one is definately nuts and not really my type.

Previous experience has involved hotel meets and sex. The cost being hotel room bookings and the membership. I would say similar cost overall to punting and a lot more time and effort... so you have a choice... or do both (like me)

Offline LLPunting

Hi - it is not necessarily relevant to UKP, but the site is of interest as much as Seeking is of interest, and I have tried both.

Essentially if you are after sex, then you might be interested in IE. I have paid on there twice before and actually took one of there offers recently, which come up all the time, somethinkj like £120 for 6 weeks. Its effort, beleive me, which is why I only do it occasionally if Im bored of punting and want to do something else to try and get a shag.

So, Ive now been paid up on there for a week, had loads of bullshit chat. But I do think most of the women are genuine MILFS. Ages seem to be from 40 to 60, so really a MILF site. Some of the pictures of the women have sent me have been quite mediocre/ugly. Im no picture myself... but... but if you are willing to play it, get them on whatsapp or kik which seems to be the vehicle of choice for offline chat you might get lucky and get a MILF shag, which could be long-term as others have suggested. I've got a meeting next week with a nice looking lady about 10 years my junior (if she is as she looks) she would potentially be quite hot and shaggable. Also have a couple more on kik, though one is definately nuts and not really my type.

Previous experience has involved hotel meets and sex. The cost being hotel room bookings and the membership. I would say similar cost overall to punting and a lot more time and effort... so you have a choice... or do both (like me)

Thanks for the insight  :drinks:

Offline DrIvan

Thanks for the insight  :drinks:
No worries, I don't think IE is a scam in the same way as that article linked above for Ashley Madison. I've not seen that many obvious scammers... loads of nutters/fucked up MILFS with egos and really odd messages, but only had a handful of obvious scammers or fakes. In actual fact whilst my account was dormant then very few messages came through to it, which implies they are not scamming accounts much or at all possibly.

Still seeing whores in the main though as in reality the effort seems barely worth it. Something to do if you're a bit bored as I mentioned....

Offline GMontag

Old thread I realise but I thought might make sense just posting my experience on here rather than open a new thread. If I have violated any rules I apologise in advance.
I'm always keen on trying out different ways to meet ladies beyond the normal punting route. I've tried Seeking, Tinder, Bumble PoF. Been successful in all of them. The drawback in all of them being the time required to move from initial conversation to getting them to bed. On Seeking it is usually quite easy, and my experience ranged from being scammed by a British 20 year old who took money and ran to a tumultuous relationship with a stunning Somali where no cash exchanged, great sex but was in a position where if I didn’t have my wits would have been emotionally abused. On Tinder and Bumble, got a few but they always ended up wanting far more, relationship wise. Using Tinder abroad I did strike gold when I met a married but very fit Middle Eastern lady. Simple arrangement she wanted where we would meet for sex. Great company it turns out, extremely risky but hey, we have carried on now for over a year, but the pandemic has put a spanner in the works.

This led me to want to try IE. Registered but didn’t pay at first until I got an offer for £99 for 3 weeks. Decided why not. For the cost of an hour Rom punt.
Within 3 days I got a few messages, views and virtual kisses. Would respond to most of them. No pictures by default, so it is a very different form of getting to connect. The response to sent mail ratio is extremely low. Most would read and not bother replying. Then chatted with 3 profiles that were all keen to move to email. Very similar approach. Didn’t take long to suss they were scam profiles before they started asking for me to join a site and register to chat further.
By end of the first week I had settled on 4 profiles. All gave me their private picture passwords. The quality of the photos is nothing like SA. Almost 90s internet style. Site needs very much to be updated. All 4 also gave me off platform contacts, 3 WhatsApp, 1 KiK.
All the ladies were married of course. but most of them were women I would not give the time of day in real life. Even on Tinder I can imagine they would be easily rejected. The common factor was that they all said they were looking for intimacy while maintaining their marriages.. Ok, speaking the same language as me. I'll give a run down on 4 them:

Lady 1: Nurse in London. Asian, 40s. WhatsApp conversation. Only sent a face picture and I could see she was no less than a size 16. Possibly more. Not her first time on there, only recently ended previous relationship as she fell in love and he didn’t reciprocate. Wanted to meet as soon as possible just for sex. Decided she was facially cute enough to give it a go. After chatting first night we said we would continue next day. Then she went silent, didn’t respond to my messaged. 2 days later I messaged to tell her that as an adult would just need to know she isn’t interested rather than playing immature games. She responded saying Sorry. I deleted number and ended that.

Lady 2: Social Worker in South East, 40s. Conversations on KiK were very stilted. She would not make any effort. I think she was looking to be wooed. We did discuss what we wanted. But she only ended up parroting everything I said. We fixed to meet but as the date approached, I wasn’t feeling enthusiastic. Her picture also showed a size 16+, hiding behind face pictures only. I wasn’t going to waste my time so told her I didn’t think it was going to go anywhere. She just repeated what I said, saying she too wasn’t feeling it was going to work. That ended too.

Lady 3: Nurse in South East, 40s. Conversation flowed from the start. Got on very well. Found out we had mutual interests which made it better. Husband also away so possibility of a meet very soon after first conversation was already set. Cute facial picture though like the others I could see was a 16+. Arranged to meet a few days after we started chatting. During the interval we would talk on the phone, long nice conversations. And she was really very very naughty, telling me all she liked and what she would want us to do. Then she sent pictures, explicit pictures, unsolicited. That’s when I realised what I was up against. She wasn’t a size 16, not a size 18. Fuck me, she was LARGE. I didn’t get to see a full nude pic but what I saw, huge tits. and the view of her pussy, clearly an SSBBW, the sort connoisseurs of the body type would salivate about. I'm not, but felt, ok, free sex, something different, will give it a try. Day we met, she sorted out accommodation, and we planned a whole afternoon of fun.
She arrived before me. I got in. JESUS! The pictures did not prepare me for what was presented. I have punted all sizes. I wouldn’t say I have a particular type but enjoy a bit of each body type. BUT THIS. I'll give it to her. She was facially cute. But MY GOD WAS SHE HUGE!!!!!
Like a proper trooper and gentleman though I wasn’t going to back down. She was horny I'll admit. But DAMN. Let me just say in the end I felt used. I felt like the 19-year-old university student who ends up sleeping with the obese 70-year-old millionaire with a tiny dick just for the money. For the first time in a long time I felt really disgusted with myself, and in my years of punting have had a lot of negative experiences where I felt annoyed with myself in this hobby of ours. This beats all of them combined. I didn’t want her to feel bad so I must confess I put in quite some effort to make her enjoy it. BUT DAMN!!! The effort!!! Maybe it’s from being so big. Getting her to cum, which she was insistent on, took AGES!!! I won’t go into details to spare myself the trauma. Later that night she called to ask me how I think it went. She said she was going to give me 10 stars for my passion and effort. Fuck me, I deserved 10 stars for not running away on sight! I couldn’t bring myself to rate her but just said it was a good experience. I think my lame response upset her, but she didn’t say anything. Next day she sent several messages saying should arrange another meet soon. I responded I would be quite busy over the next few weeks. She got the hint after a few more attempts at conversation. I just couldn’t. That ended.

Lady 4: Admin in London, mid 30s. Now this conversation was going on in parallel with above. French lady. On WhatsApp. First night she was also clear she wanted sex, also out from a relationship, married though. Size 12, tall, and pretty, though not stunning. Also, very eager to send nude pictures and arrange a meet. A few days after my whale of an experience we met. Just as pictured. Great figure. We met at a park for a walk. Great conversation and by the time we left had a lovely snog fest. Problem was, where to meet. With hotels in lockdown being a pain we decided to wait a bit. If things were different, we would have had sex very soon, if not on the first day. But conversations following started to show we were in very different places emotionally. She is looking for someone to romance in a particular way. And I found out that while she was ready to explore sexually, could be extremely rigid when it came to other views on other matters. This would lead to her either attacking me for things I had said or defensive to an extreme. For a situation where given her married status and we were supposed to just have a sexual relationship, she was acting like bitter wife. In the end she decided that based on a conversation we had where I had talked about something I had done over 10 years ago, we weren’t a match. Just said no problem, deleted number and ended that. The stress wasn’t worth the effort.

In summary. I don’t think IE is worth the effort. The women are real, but seem to be mostly out of shape, problem filled women looking for a shag. And they will make you work for it.

I've not been on AW for a while but must now, just to cure myself from the self-loathing of what I put myself through with lady 3
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 11:42:44 pm by GMontag »

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Thats a very interesting read. Sounds very similar to Fabswingers in that the women are all overweight and its hard work to get them to the bedroom. The big difference is that Fabswingers is free and though it has some fake profiles much less than illicit encounters
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline GMontag

Just to add, the admin for IE seem to be quite proactive in getting rid of fake profiles and all that I encountered never lasted more than a day on the site.

Just the fat chicks over abundance...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Mr Sinister

Thats a very interesting read. Sounds very similar to Fabswingers in that the women are all overweight and its hard work to get them to the bedroom. The big difference is that Fabswingers is free and though it has some fake profiles much less than illicit encounters

Yeah IE sounds like hard work, tried Fab last year again hard work to try and bed a bunch of entitled whales.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Yeah IE sounds like hard work, tried Fab last year again hard work to try and bed a bunch of entitled whales.

Entitled Whales.............. Economic with the words but spot on with the description

Offline nickleupip

I wanted to chip in on this.

I used to punt regularly, until I had an affair with a stunning civie around my age (40s). Both of us married and quite clear about wanting to keep it this way, we would meet in a hotel regularly for about 3-4 hours of fun. We would chat and became good friends (still are but no sex because of pandemic - hard to find excuse to be out for a long time). I would pay for the hotel and she would bring food and drinks, i thought it was a fair deal, plus good conversation, feeling relaxed etc.

During this affair I progressively reduced seeing SPs until I stopped altogether, as I don't feel it anymore. Then I joined Illicit Encounters. Paid something like £140 for six weeks if I remember well. The feelings are mixed. I think women profiles and activity are indeed genuine, but there is a downside. It is free membership for females, so there will be a lot of women who join just out of curiosity, with little or no intention to punt, or even worse, just to hustle men for fun. Also, even the ones with the intention to have an affair, have completely outrageous expectations. IE is by design and concept giving the home court advantage to women. So it is quite normal that a middle aged fat and ugly bitch who wants some excitement, will expect to find and demand a younger very good looking man who is a stud in bed and will be happy to spoil her, wine and dine her. :dash:

So I spent a 6 week stint on IE which I kind of broke in two parts (they give you the chance to freeze your account for a 3 week period once only). I created a very good profile, given it a lot of thought and time. So that was first step done.
- I messaged what must have been dozens of women (way over 100) who seemed to have genuine accounts (looked like they spent some time and effort creating their profile).
-The ratio of getting a reply back was around 10%.
-Of those, chat would fade away on majority, but let's say a third would get a little more promising with good flow of chatting.
-With the next step being exchanging photo p/w, the vast majority, let's say 90% would either stop exchanging messages without even having the courtesy of sending their photo p/w, or be more courteous and say that I'm not their type (obviously looking for Brad Pitt).
-So the remaining cases, 6 or 7 times in total we moved the conversation to kik
-Out of those 1 and only 1 materialised to a meet and an affair that lasted about 2 months (about 6-7 hotel meets) with a lady in her 40s (i would say a 5, maybe 6 at best). Sex was quite okish but went stale quite quickly, I didn't really fancy her that much to begin with, but with all this time and money I spent on IE, I had to show something for it.

All in all, an experience that brought my confidence down quite significantly. It's not a small thing being rejected repeatedly by women that in real life you wouldn't give them another look, while as an average looking man over 40 with reasonable funds you can pull any bird you want, obviously the tough part being creating the conditions to guarantee discretion.

Having said that, I will be joining IE again in the future, mainly to try and create a small circle of friends with benefits. Despite loving whores in the past, I just cant get myself do it any more, I love giving oral and rimming, which of course are risky issues when you are shagging a stranger. In IE at least you will find women for safe bareback.

Offline twotight

the problem with online dating is you have 100s of guys for every decent civy girl and the only ones that bother to take the time to get to know you are the fat or ugly ones and most of these website are just in it for money
lets face it statistically at the moment you have a better chance of chatting up a civy  in a supermarket

Offline LLPunting

... In IE at least you will find women for safe bareback.

Thanks for the insight  :hi:

Your parting thought though is a tad concerning.  How are you assured that they are in a monogamous unprotected arrangement with you?
You only see then infrequently, they could be seeing many other blokes regardless of what "sincere" story they share with you.

Offline Direwolf

How are you assured that they are in a monogamous unprotected arrangement with you?

Imo there's no such thing as safe bareback unless your in a monogamous relationship or married (even then there no guarantee  :lol:)
From reading this thread II sounds about the same risk as any other ONS or Tinder hookup when it comes to BB - which is a lot less risky than seeing a BB escort

Offline funfungoodguy

I used Lavalife very successfully but well over ten years ago. i explored ALT.com and have had some good success there but also well over ten years ago. Didn't really bother much for quite a few years as was in a relationship that met all needs. 

There seem to be plenty sites that are basically fake and contain long inactive profiles.

As with any online dating you can spend ages trying to get to actually meeting and even then not necessarily into bed.

With a definite SP you are at least getting into bed, albeit you pay for it, but there isn't weeks of faffing about
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 06:10:50 pm by funfungoodguy »

Offline nickleupip

Of course you can never be sure, but the odds are uncomparable to a working girl.

Offline houseboot

Of course you can never be sure, but the odds are uncomparable to a working girl.

WGs are professionals, know the risks and take the necessary precautions.

You are more likely to catch something at a "Grab a Granny" night at your local nightclub (when open) as they've given no thought to protection.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

WGs are professionals, know the risks and take the necessary precautions.

You are more likely to catch something at a "Grab a Granny" night at your local nightclub (when open) as they've given no thought to protection.

Both are unsafe but I think the reference was to a wg who advertised and did bareback versus a civvie

Offline LLPunting

Just because one is definitely unsafe does not make the other(s) "safe", incomparable doesn't come into it.  A civvie actively seeking unprotected sex on the Internet is nothing like as "safe" as an impulsive civvie who enjoys bb if she's in the mood for it from some casual in-person encounters from occasional social gatherings, particularly during lockdown.

The concerning uptick in STIs leading to resistant strains of gonorrhea, syphilis, etc (as noted by the NHS and other health orgs) is mainly from "ordinary" people having non-commercial sex.

Offline GMontag

I wanted to chip in on this.

I used to punt regularly, until I had an affair with a stunning civie around my age (40s). Both of us married and quite clear about wanting to keep it this way, we would meet in a hotel regularly for about 3-4 hours of fun. We would chat and became good friends (still are but no sex because of pandemic - hard to find excuse to be out for a long time). I would pay for the hotel and she would bring food and drinks, i thought it was a fair deal, plus good conversation, feeling relaxed etc.

During this affair I progressively reduced seeing SPs until I stopped altogether, as I don't feel it anymore. Then I joined Illicit Encounters. Paid something like £140 for six weeks if I remember well. The feelings are mixed. I think women profiles and activity are indeed genuine, but there is a downside. It is free membership for females, so there will be a lot of women who join just out of curiosity, with little or no intention to punt, or even worse, just to hustle men for fun. Also, even the ones with the intention to have an affair, have completely outrageous expectations. IE is by design and concept giving the home court advantage to women. So it is quite normal that a middle aged fat and ugly bitch who wants some excitement, will expect to find and demand a younger very good looking man who is a stud in bed and will be happy to spoil her, wine and dine her. :dash:

So I spent a 6 week stint on IE which I kind of broke in two parts (they give you the chance to freeze your account for a 3 week period once only). I created a very good profile, given it a lot of thought and time. So that was first step done.
- I messaged what must have been dozens of women (way over 100) who seemed to have genuine accounts (looked like they spent some time and effort creating their profile).
-The ratio of getting a reply back was around 10%.
-Of those, chat would fade away on majority, but let's say a third would get a little more promising with good flow of chatting.
-With the next step being exchanging photo p/w, the vast majority, let's say 90% would either stop exchanging messages without even having the courtesy of sending their photo p/w, or be more courteous and say that I'm not their type (obviously looking for Brad Pitt).
-So the remaining cases, 6 or 7 times in total we moved the conversation to kik
-Out of those 1 and only 1 materialised to a meet and an affair that lasted about 2 months (about 6-7 hotel meets) with a lady in her 40s (i would say a 5, maybe 6 at best). Sex was quite okish but went stale quite quickly, I didn't really fancy her that much to begin with, but with all this time and money I spent on IE, I had to show something for it.

All in all, an experience that brought my confidence down quite significantly. It's not a small thing being rejected repeatedly by women that in real life you wouldn't give them another look, while as an average looking man over 40 with reasonable funds you can pull any bird you want, obviously the tough part being creating the conditions to guarantee discretion.

Having said that, I will be joining IE again in the future, mainly to try and create a small circle of friends with benefits. Despite loving whores in the past, I just cant get myself do it any more, I love giving oral and rimming, which of course are risky issues when you are shagging a stranger. In IE at least you will find women for safe bareback.

This mirrors my motivation on trying it and very similar outcomes especially as normal punting has lost appeal for me.

If I had gone on there a few years ago I would have felt depressed at the rejection rate. Having used other apps quite succesfully and pulling ladies who were far more fitter and more engaging, ladies on IE I found to be for far lower quality. You are right, I think a lot of them do enjoy the thrill of lots of men plying them with compliments. Almost like on Tinder just that rather than 7-10s girls who are looking for some world travelling multi millionaire Brad Pitt look alike to sweep them off their feet, these are battle worn and scarred wives and mums, bored with their mundane lives watching Emmerdale, and looking for world travelling multi millionaire Brad Pitt look alike to sweep them off their feet.

The BB thing took me by surprise. I had to insist on using a condom with the whale of a lady I met, and she kept saying that was why she did not cum by penetration making me resort to other means to bring her off. The French lady as well, when planning had said she has a recent test as she did not want to use a condom.

Offline JontyR

Can't help but wonder what the cheating wife's attitude to barebacking would be if she knew her partner had at least 17 paid meets with sex workers in an 18 month period including parties.

Not passing judgement on that, but if any SP who always covers up is a much safer option than feeling the love with a cheating wife on a hook up site.

But I'd not recommend either.

Offline nickleupip

As all things in life, it's about outweighing the benefits versus risks I guess. In theory, you can never be sure, even with your own wife.
In my case i chose bareback as both the women, one from my affair and the other from IE, never went stray before. Or so they said. I used mu own judgement based on life experience and i chose to believe it.

Offline Mr_Shins

I tried "match" for regular dating, knowing I had a 2-week cooling off period.

I decided that if I could not arrange a date within those two weeks I would quit the site. Whilst I made a few connections, I don't think I even got any onto WhatsApp. One or two made some progress then the conversation stopped. One of them told me she was meeting someone else and only wanted to meet one to see how it goes.

Thus I did indeed quit, but didn't get all the money back, they did it on a pro-rata basis. I guess it's to stop people doing what I did.

The most successful dating site by far has been WhatsYourPrice. Yes, it's expensive in that you pay them to meet you, but that gives them the incentive to actually do so, and a few of them agree to date you afterwards with you just paying for the date, and maybe a bit of expenses. And some will even date you properly.

Offline olddognewtricks49

I've tried fabswingers off and on over couple of years, had few chats but never managed a meet although I seemed to be looking for the same thing, back to AW one little gem in particular who can get this 70plus to cum twice in hour and once thrice! A few years back met a 40s girl on AW and it soon became more than escort/client, no p
payments, we met, lunched, walked and went back to hers for sex, was falling in love with her, then she got married

Online Mr Sinister

The BB thing took me by surprise. I had to insist on using a condom with the whale of a lady I met, and she kept saying that was why she did not cum by penetration making me resort to other means to bring her off. The French lady as well, when planning had said she has a recent test as she did not want to use a condom.

Civvie women will go bb casually with the right guy, admittedly the past year I fucked 2 civvies bb, a one nighter and another girl who let me nut inside her, I got lost in the passion 'Post nut clarity' brought me to my senses. I get tested regularly though. Another one teased me but I insisited on a condom, I asked when she last got tested it was a year ago she thought. These were all smart, middle class, good job type from Bumble, these girls despite what they say on their profiles are wild.

Offline Collingwood

I  registered with this site a while back and keep a regular eye on it just for amusement. I have not paid for full membership btw.
In my opinion the following are reasons not to spend money on it:
1. You rarely see more than about 300-400 women online at any one time nationwide so unless you are in London or a similar big city the chances of finding anyone in your area looking for someone like you are pretty remote.
2. I frequently get messages and virtual gifts etc from women whose profiles say they are looking for someone well outside my age range. So why would they message me ?
3. Ditto from women very far away who say in their profiles that they want someone local so why write to me when I'm the wrong age and several counties away ?
3. I've never received any indications of interest from any of the very, very few women who are in my area, who are looking in the right age range and/or who have actually looked at my profile.
I think that tells me, and you, a lot about the site.

Offline Kinkylondongent

I was on and off the site for years . Had 3 long term affairs , and fucked another 7/8 ? Some one night / day stands , others just fizzled out after a few meets. Met about another 15 for dates that didn't develop into anything .
Loads of fake accounts and scammers on there , when membership is about to expire your inbox suddenly gets full of messages etc .

Offline spartacusf

I've been on and off IE for a decade or two too.  There are lots of fake profiles, but they are easy to spot.  There are also genuine women who are generally cautious, given the risks of being found out, but know what they want and are doing something about it.   A significant proportion of the genuines are just curious and don't follow through.  But when you do find a keeper, it can be mutually respectful and rewarding. 

Offline GMontag

Just a heads up. The site is quite archaic and sneaky at the same time. I signed up for the £99 for 3 weeks offer. There is nothing in settings which allows the users to switch of auto renew. I had thought it would lapse natually. No. I got stung with another £99 charge by them for another 3 weeks. I had to email Admin who would manually stop renewal.

Responses after my first week trickled to a stop. Now I hardly get responses and now I hardly go on there. Last week I got into conversation with a 50+ black lady whose private pictures set an expectation of a whale. She had sent me 5 messages, the same content asking we swap passwords, even after I had sent and acknowledged I had seen hers. THen when I asked her why the repeat messages she had the nerve to accuse me of responding that way because I was too busy messaging other ladies. Immediately let her know the truth that with her pics I wouldnt even give her a first glance if I saw her passing on the street so she should get off her high horse as I was in no way attracted nor interested in her. Then blocked her.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

this site is no use for a married granpa like me. Too old and not enough freedom.