Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Independent Asian - Norwich  (Read 2684 times)

7 review(s) for independent asian (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline the_exile

AdultWork External Link/Members Only

30mins for £70, FS

I had another opportunity to visit Areeya recently and enjoyed another good sex session with her. I will keep this brief, as much of the details such as location etc are the same as previous reviews. Cost wise, a little more expensive than before but I still think the price is fair. Her age on AW (44) is probably about right. Also parking in the area now seems to be more restricted, but I found a space not too far away.

When I arrived, we sorted out the money side of things, Areeya offered me a drink and she went to get a glass of water for while I got undressed. When she got back, we sat of the bed and chatted, I gave her bum a squeeze and she started playing with my cock, which got the blood pumping into it. I was soon hard and lay back on the bed as she kept playing with me. I asked her to suck me and she didn't mess about, took me deep in her mouth and sucked me slowly as I ran my hands over her arse.

After a while I decided it ought to be her turn and suggested I go down on her. Areeya took off her panties and lay back, I got to work on her (mostly) shaven pussy. Very clean and smooth, she was holding my head and twisting her fingers in my hair as I started to apply the pressure to her clit with my tongue. She was getting very wet, creamy even. I was very hard, my cock was starting to ache in fact, so I told her that I wanted to fuck her. I got up and knelt in front of her as she rolled a condom down my cock, then got myself on top. She guided me to her pussy lips and I pushed, I slid into her.

I soon got into my rhythm, as I said in another post, you're more relaxed seeing someone you've seen before and it felt like I had lots of control - for the time being! Areeya was moaning and squeezing my bum and playing with my nipples, I upped the pace and could feel her muscles gripping my cock. After a few minutes she said she was nearly cumming but I wasn't there yet. I was really enjoying fucking her and wanted to make it last. I kept pumping into new, a few minutes later I felt that I was going to cum and I told her, she told me she was too, and that sent me over the edge. I fucked her hard, our bodies slapping together, then groaned as I came, filling the condom inside her. She was making a lot of noise and squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles as I was spurting, as did a good impression of cumming too but I was a bit out of it by this point!

Once we'd both calmed down, I pulled out of her and she took the condom off me and we cleaned up. There were a few minutes left, so we had a chat while she gave me a bit of a massage. Then I got dressed and I was back Into the cold, after a nice hug from Areeya.

This was a straightforward but very enjoyable visit. I only fucked her in one position but I was enjoying it so didn't see the point in changing, no lube was needed and she seemed to have fun too. Am looking forward to seeing her again.

Offline Mrfoxxx

Hello! Did you make a return visit or has anyone visited of late? I was going to visit yesterday, spur of the moment type thing as was due to be local to her and fancied some thai but sadly it didn’t work out. Hopefully I’ll get to visit her during July, but any updated intel would be appreciated.

Offline the_exile

I did see her again in March and it was also a good session. I have always been in touch with her a few days before to fix a date and time, she seems to be a busy lady! She is usually pretty quick at getting back to you over text.

Offline Mrfoxxx

Many thanks exile, much appreciated!