Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai-Jezzy / Jazzy Sexy Hot Thai - Manchester  (Read 1691 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7714337) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Shredder

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Best meet I've had in a long while this.

Coms Quickly organised via text. Easy to arrange.

Location South Manchester, near princess rd, small one bed house/studio flat around the back of a large house that houses some small offices. FYI if she says it's number 2A it looked more like No.2 to me, red door, down left side of building.

The girl Definitely the girl in the pics, probably mid 30s, said she was 20s but you know how these Thai girls are, hard to say how old they are! Small C section scar. Firm, large bolt ons that barely fit her tiny frame. Probably about 5ft2.

The meet Offered a shower on arrival, declined as I'd just had one, started with some sensual groping and kissing while undressing each other. Not DFK, barely FK but I'm fine with this. Lots of her kissing my neck and sucking my nips - I returned the favour. She pushes me down onto the bed and carries on teasing, pulls down my boxers and gives me some good OWO, she gets involved and really gives the balls some attention for a good 5-10mins.

Next she's back up kissing my neck so I pick her up and wrap her legs around my waist while I finger her pussy and we continue kissing each other. Make her cum like this and I place her on the bed for some RO. She has a nice, clean, tasty pussy. Make her cum again with RO and fingering.

I then kneel next to her as she lays on the bed and she sucks my cock again, then puts the condom on with her mouth which is always a nice touch.

What follows is 30-40mins of really great fucking. She can really take a good pounding. Missionary, doggy, stood up with her legs around my waist again (she weighs nothing), cowgirl etc. She's very submissive, and seemed to especially like it when I had her in missionary with her hands pinned behind her head, at which point she climaxed like she was having a seizure and I was actually quite worried for a second! She probably came a few more times and said I was bullying her :D but never hurried my to cum or said she can't take it like some girls do.

Eventually I'm about to cum in mish so I pull out take the condom off and shower her in a weeks worth of cum. She didn't try to dodge at all.

Really good one for the memory bank this, not the fittest girl I've had for a while, but definitely one of the best fucks and the fact she cums for fun makes it even more enjoyable.

She says she's in Manchester for the next week.

Offline jonko

How long and how much? Just called her but despite her advert saying OWO included she wants to charge me extra. Just wondering if you paid extra kissing and OWO CIm?

Offline Shredder

Sorry forgot to mention price.

£130 for the hour.

Didn't ask about any extras but got OWO with no questions asked so not sure if someone else is handling her comms.

Offline bobby9

Can you be a little more specific about her location as AW doesn't seem to know.

Thanks.

Offline rubberduck221