Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy bombshell vivastreet - how much confidence does a verification pic give?  (Read 1606 times)

Offline Jayne_cobb

So this ad on vivastreet has a blue box with a 18+ tick and even a verification picture

External Link/Members Only

How likely am I to still actually meet the girl in the pics?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

So this ad on vivastreet has a blue box with a 18+ tick and even a verification picture

External Link/Members Only

How likely am I to still actually meet the girl in the pics?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Quite possible to be same lady but I think you should TOFTT you can always walk if she’s a whale or pug ugly or both say you left your wallet in the car.

Offline danny#3

I think I may've seen her in stoke, if it is her, the verification pic is of her, she is very pretty, very fit, but provides a very shit service. I like Roms but she was shit. Very shit.

this is the one I saw, pretty sure its the same person External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 11:08:15 pm by danny#3 »

Offline smiler999

I did once see one in Cov that had the verification pic, it was her but also a crap p&d

Offline Jayne_cobb

Thanks for the comments guys - think I’ll swerve her then. She’s £10 more expensive than the average Rom which made me slightly optimistic (wrongly)

Offline mrfishyfoo

I think I may've seen her in stoke, if it is her, the verification pic is of her, she is very pretty, very fit, but provides a very shit service. I like Roms but she was shit. Very shit.

this is the one I saw, pretty sure its the same person External Link/Members Only

Can't find your review MrD.

Link ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline danny#3

Can't find your review MrD.

Link ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Looks like I didn't do one my friend, I shall do one now as it was within 6 months. It wont say much more than the post though

done and in the NW section
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 11:56:54 pm by danny#3 »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Looks like I didn't do one my friend, I shall do one now as it was within 6 months. It wont say much more than the post though

done and in the NW section

:hi: :hi:

Offline prasan

I have seen Jessy about a year+ ago.

She is exactly like the photo, but has a really terrible attitude and will do her best to get you out regardless of how long you paid for.
She seems to travel alot and last time there was several sergei in the building when i had visited.

One to avoid,
Only visit if you want a quick p&d and my advice is only pay for 15min as she only gives basic service with intent to get you out asap.

Offline mrfishyfoo

She is exactly like the photo, but has a really terrible attitude and will do her best to get you out regardless of how long you paid for.
She seems to travel alot and last time there was several sergei in the building when i had visited.

One to avoid,
Only visit if you want a quick p&d and my advice is only pay for 15min as she only gives basic service with intent to get you out asap.

A review would be appreciated MrP.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Punterperson1971

One to avoid,
Well you could have reviewed her when you joined tbh and youc could have saved the op some money and possibly others,tbh bit pointless you coming out with that comment really now isn’t it. :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline prasan

This is in regional discussion and I commented to answer his question and to confirm it was genuinely the SP in the ad, if you find it pointless just because I didnt write a review thats your opinion.

I'm not going to review everyone I meet FYI specially VivaStreet where the ads are removed and makes it pointless for long term reference as no one can see who is being written about.

Anyhow its too late to review as its been over a year, I made my point that she is real but gives a really bad service and bad attitude with several Sergei in the building when I had visited.