Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Having a larf in Walsall  (Read 1196 times)

Offline supercookie

Decided to ring a local girl in Walsall. She advertises on Vivastreet under ('New Sensation 4 u') but no services are listed.... hence the phone call.
I rang her & a girl answered with an accent I could barely understand. She told me her name but I hadn't a clue what she said, but did say she was Romanian. I told her I wanted a half hour session with GFE, OWO, RO & kissing. She said £50 + £20 kissing to which I said fine & drove to see her.
When I got there, she was dressed shabby but was quite good looking & pleasant. She took me upstairs to a dingy bedroom with a bare mattress...not impressed at this stage.
She sat on the edge of the bed & I repeated what I wanted. Much my amusement she listened & then said (counting on her fingers)....£50 for the half hour + £20 for the GFE (!) £30 for OWO + £20 for RO + £20 kissing.....this produced the grand total of £140 for 30 minutes ! I stood there not knowing whether she was taking the Romanian piss or was serious. I started to laugh & politely declined. She was serious ! Naturally I walked. What a waste of time.

Offline bigjim

where was that and i will keep away ?  :manhater:

Offline curry

Walsall was red light capital of England at one time for the street scene.

The street scene is now pretty much non existent (but not entirely dead) I have noticed lots of girls and parlours coming on AW of late for Walsall

dilettante

Sounds like she was more likely to be Oirish than Romanian!