Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for the one who likes the cane in the Guildford area  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Home1234!123

Looking for recommendations for a lady who likes receiving the cane 🦯 in the Guildford area but will travel for the right person? Thanks

Online Fuzzyduck

Looking for recommendations for a lady who likes receiving the cane 🦯 in the Guildford area but will travel for the right person? Thanks

Whom have you seen in the last year?

Offline sensualencounter

External Link/Members Only
She’s based in Bristol - SW so don’t know if this is any use to OP who posted in SE region?

Offline contentguy

She’s based in Bristol - SW so don’t know if this is any use to OP who posted in SE region?

As Fussy suggested, I'm not sure the OP is of much use to the forum, so a good recommendation for him.

Online Fuzzyduck

As Fussy suggested, I'm not sure the OP is of much use to the forum, so a good recommendation for him.

:lol: do I really come across that way?

Offline contentguy

:lol: do I really come across that way?

No offense intended Mr Duck, I hope none was taken  :hi:.

Online Fuzzyduck

No offense intended Mr Duck, I hope none was taken  :hi:.

No, I laughed (split my coffee) and thought about calling you cuntentguy. :D

Offline contentguy

No, I laughed (split my coffee) and thought about calling you cuntentguy. :D

:D :D :D - sorry 'bout the coffee  :D :D :D

Online Fuzzyduck

:D :D :D - sorry 'bout the coffee  :D :D :D

I'm not worried about the coffee, I'm worried about the keyboard!

Offline Stevelondon

Will you two get a room for gods sake.  :drinks: :lol:

As for the OP.......I would think,

Is the place to look.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 05:01:03 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline contentguy

Not a great site that Steve, it's full of time wasters.

It's useful for the pro-dom listings but none that meet the OPs criteria.  I think the Bristol one was perfect for him.  I can think of a couple in Norfolk that would be as useful to him as he's been to us.

BTW - I think it's against the rules to post links to other forums.

Offline Stevelondon

Not a great site that Steve, it's full of time wasters.

It's useful for the pro-dom listings but none that meet the OPs criteria.  I think the Bristol one was perfect for him.  I can think of a couple in Norfolk that would be as useful to him as he's been to us.

BTW - I think it's against the rules to post links to other forums.

Argh.........my apologies on that one.
Its not something I am into so just assumed the site was a kind of spanking listings thing.

Online Colston36

Will you two get a room for gods sake.  :drinks: :lol:

As for the OP.......I would think,

Is the place to look.

I doubt SpankNet is any use. I got lured into another site from the same stable. Utter waste of time.

Offline davidgood

Not in Guilford, but closer than Bristol, this one might meet your requirements;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=331185.0

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Vice Admiral

UKP ID of OP:  Home1234!123

Date Registered:  16 January 2021

Last Active:  16 December 2021

Number of Posts:  1

(Information correct at 1.10 pm, 18 December 2021)

Online timsussex

well at least he hasn't been bombarding us with stupid comments over the year but i suspect he wont get a lot of good recommendations - bit out of my (and most others) field   
« Last Edit: December 18, 2021, 08:32:52 pm by timsussex »

Offline Vice Admiral

well at least he hasn't been bombarding us with stupid comments over the year but i suspect he wont get a lot of good recommendations - bit out of my (and most others) field

He doesn't in fact seem very interested in reading the "recommendations" he asked for.  He signed out of UKP a quarter of an hour after making his one and only post in the early hours of Thursday morning, and hasn't been back since. 

Online Fuzzyduck

He doesn't in fact seem very interested in reading the "recommendations" he asked for.  He signed out of UKP a quarter of an hour after making his one and only post in the early hours of Thursday morning, and hasn't been back since.

Maybe he's student at the end of term missing the floggings he used to get at private school. :unknown:

Offline Vice Admiral

Maybe he's student at the end of term missing the floggings he used to get at private school. :unknown:

In that case he must be a distinctly mature student, since corporal punishment in private schools in England and Wales was abolished in 1998.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 10:16:41 am by Vice Admiral »

Online Colston36

Not in Guilford, but closer than Bristol, this one might meet your requirements;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=331185.0

Regards,

davidgood

You are a fount of good information, Mr. Good, and I sit corrected.

Not because of sore buttocks but because I was a little sceptical about your motivations a while ago.

Amira sounds splendid, though it looks as though she charges £20 extra for spanking.

Online Colston36

I had the record at my old school.

Reminds me of Jimmy Edwards the comedian who was, I believe, very keen on that sort of thing apparently.

As a receiver, I wasn't.

Canings were administered not by the masters but with gusto by the older boys, and the marks remained for quite a while
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 11:04:26 am by Colston36 »