Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Caroline - Milton Keynes  (Read 1986 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Nice flat in Milton Keynes in shopping complex
Near post office

Tall polish honey

About 6ft tall extremely healthy size 10 all over!!
Athletic build
Long sexy strong legs
Nice ass
Pretty face

Paid £100 for gfe...

Started off with passionate door entry dfk...
Paid money
has large tatoo on her right leg and tatoo on back but good ones..
Dressed in leather skirt really long legs and firm ass..
Had extremely passionate helping of dfk..
Stripped her naked on bed and Sucked those small muffins for ages
Licked those sexy legs back and front for ages
Licked and kissed her back and fronto
Sweet juicy mango... had a extremely heavy yummy helping of mango..
She gave my on hot fire king cobra awesome oral without condom..
Laid on top of her dfk heaven galore whilst fingering her tight sweet juicy mango for ages and popping mango juiced up finger in my mouth and hers whilst heavyweight deep tongue wrestling snogging..
Then on with rubber John on highost alert stiff king cobra and drilled her for several minutes till pop!!
She is very tight!!
Then round 2 foreplay same .. lots of passionate yummy yummy deep tongue wresting kissing and mango licking and slurping..
Then sat back on bed whilst she thoroughly enjoyed my king cobra till very heavyweight awesome cim making my whole self quiver in ecstatic delight!!
She then swallowed...
She used to be a gymnast for several years and goes to the gym..
One of the best tight hotly toned figures and sexy powerful legs I have ever seen kissed licked and slobbered all over....

Very friendly sexy horney honey and super great VFM at £100 for the hour!!
She genuinely liked a tall man gently mauling her all over and super snogging her!!
ATTITUDE 10/10
GFE SERVICES 10/10
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 8/10
PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE 10/10

Well worth the drive from the greatest city on earth to see her.. going through a tall woman phase at the moment and very rightly so!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for TOFTT, KT. On to the hotlist she goes. :hi:

Offline doughboy

Quite a long way to come to see an average looking girl, I thought you were all about extremely good looking girls KT? She'd have to be seriously hot for me to want to go way out of my way to see her. Regardless, glad she delivered and good to see MK has some good service providers.

Offline dudezilla

Glad you had a good time.

I saw here last month for a half hour which was OK, but not great - the conversation was a bit strained.

What fucked me off was the fact that the Boyfriend was in the flat and he did a fucking huge smelly dump in the other bog just before i left. Trust me it was a bloke that made that smell.

Offline Cunning Punt

Glad you had a good time.

I saw here last month for a half hour which was OK, but not great - the conversation was a bit strained.

What fucked me off was the fact that the Boyfriend was in the flat and he did a fucking huge smelly dump in the other bog just before i left. Trust me it was a bloke that made that smell.

Boyfriend in the flat and he left a smelly shit? Sounds grim.

Please do a review when you get the time. This is only the 1st review of the girl and we need as much info as we can. Thanks.