Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Celine - UKSugarbabes Agency £250- Nov 2019  (Read 460 times)

Offline danny_collins86

Name: Celine (German)
AW: External Link/Members Only (Link looks to have been taken down now)
Duration: 1h Incall
Cost: £250

Physical:
Pictures were very photoshopped and although blonde and saying german milf type. The photo would have suggested more of model compare to in person.

Personality:
Friendly and very accommodating more GFE

Services:
OW and RO and Sex- Think OWO was only offer for regulars.

Comms:
I'm used to using independents and I was after something a bit niche I had to settle for an agency girl. Comms to agency was good enough booked and told go call back when I was there. I was slightly early and I had to call the agency again to get the address and door number. Was told to wait another 5 mins but in that time i had already go on to the road. Decided to take a slow walk down the road and take a glance at door numbers to have an idea where I was going. I have a feeling i might have walked past Celine as i walked past someone who had run in to where I was going to be. I gave it a couple of minutes and then pressed the buzzer.

About the Meet:
Flat in West Kensington, lots of stairs to climb but looked like it was her residential as well (Must have popped to shops). Offered a drink and time to chat and chill in the living room but said i just want to get on with things and was offered a shower and made our way to bedroom after.

I was in the mood to see a german girl, I had been in the company of a few (civies) while I had been away and had the urge and itch to see a Fräulein. Hard to track one down in London had my choice really limited. I also didn't want to pick someone who was supposedly german but was in face Eastern European.

Was Celine German? she didn't have a strong german accent but could have been was hard to say. I will give her the benefit of the doubt.

As i said earlier the photos of her had been photoshopped and It was different was on the website. She had a bit more of a stomach but nothing off putting. A few stretchmarks.

Enjoy a Blow job and she tied me up on her bed to suck me off and tease me. She sat on my face which i enjoyed.

We had sex in several positions and we chatted bout the scene in london and she talk about what i guess is her full time job as well.

Overal a nice time to scratch an itch and urge but didn't satisfied me overall. Will have to make a visit to Berlin and try something over there.

Apolgies again on the delayed review. I work abroad and not have much time access to UKP.