Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Golden Spa in Bath  (Read 2773 times)

Offline mgkerx

Hi All
Working in Bath and noticed a new massage parlour in Margaret's Building Bath
I believe this is an up market part of Town with shops and flats around so any visit is somewhat obvious to its neighbours
Has any one visited this establishment and are any other services on offer although their advert in Viva does say
No sexual services offered
Thanks for any feedback

Offline scutty brown

Hi All
I believe this is an up market part of Town with shops and flats around so any visit is somewhat obvious to its neighbours
Has any one visited this establishment and are any other services on offer although their advert in Viva does say
Thanks for any feedback

you've gone to the effort of looking it up on VS, so why not post the link?

Offline Dashing

Hi All
Thanks for any feedback

Looks like this is VS link you mean, OP: External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 08:41:29 am by Dashing »

Offline houseboot

Also

External Link/Members Only

there is another shop close by:-

External Link/Members Only

which has also opened within the last year.

The base massage price there is £45 compared to the £60 quoted at Golden Spa.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=247358.msg2527884#msg2527884

There is a third shop, in another part of Bath, which has been there for a number of years:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=213992.msg2172661#msg2172661
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 10:23:37 am by houseboot »

Offline StanSteamClean

Also wondered about this place as it is a more posh area of Bath to be fair.
Decided to pop in last week. £80 for 90min - asked about the various services but was just ensured 'very relax massage'...
A number of small rooms with a corner shower.
Not knowing how far they go, decided to have the shower first and just lie down starkers and see if they'd cover me etc.
No problem and a very good and detailed massage was had. To be sure, it really was good. Latter stages some really nice teasing around the inner thigh and sack. Then firm pressure around the intimate buttock muscles and some CCs. Good - looking promising.

Turn over and again decent leg, arm and chest massage with the odd brush over the fella. Then the not too understandable whisper regarding the handjob for extra. Agreed £30 but reckon could do £20. Had to dig it out there and then, and for that she lifts her shirt and gets the mams out for playing with.
Very attentive, good massage and pleasant personality - worth it in my opinion.
Not sure what the other businesses make of it - obvious or not? Not sure.

Be interested to hear of other experiences there.

Offline mgkerx

hi Stan
Thanks for the review
I was tempted but its a very visible shop in a nosey street that I know quite well
I can't see it lasting
Shame