Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When is petite TOO petite?  (Read 1655 times)

Offline BogBog1

I love my slim girls. So this one's main profile pic caught my eye. However, on closer investigation of her free gallery, I am pretty put off. To my eyes, this is the wrong side of "slim", and is instead "emaciated". Or is it just the angle of some of the pics?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online Waterhouse

:scare: :scare:

Blimey... those legs would slice through your back like a hot knife going through butter.

Somebody get her a sandwich FFS.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
We should not thin shame people  I lost a load of weight before Xmas due to my kidney issues and got down to 6 stone 8lbs . I’m now 7st 10lbs and look better but my point is she may have an issue none of  us know about , I see it as bad as fat shaming
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline planetrock1479

We should not thin shame people  I lost a load of weight before Xmas due to my kidney issues and got down to 6 stone 8lbs . I’m now 7st 10lbs and look better but my point is she may have an issue none of  us know about , I see it as bad as fat shaming
Well said

Offline HawkG

Offline dunbusy

Her main picture is of a different girl to the rest

Offline planetrock1479

Was trying to organise a meet tonight. Questions responded nicely but when I questioned the ligimatacy due to the area she works in. She avoided answer the direct question and just said it's a legit service and why don't I come down and find out. My gut is just telling me. No. So I won't pursue any further. Anyone else is welcome. Haha

Offline scutty brown

I'd regard this one as a potential druggie. Wouldn't go near her
The mottling of the skin around her ankles suggests alcohol issues as well

FWIW the profile says she's British, but that bedding has shown up in a lot of EE profiles around Preston

Online bdyno

I don't think it's 'thin shaming' to say she looks anorexic when she's that anorexic looking.

Offline scutty brown

I don't think it's 'thin shaming' to say she looks anorexic when she's that anorexic looking.

agreed, its a factual statement

Offline HawkG

Well that’s like saying it’s not fat-shaming for criticising someone for being fat.

If you have good reason to think she’s a druggie then that’s a more fair criticism in my view

Offline Hardpunt2

+1 The girl in the main picture has a nice round arse. The other pics the arse looks very bony. I like girls of all shapes and sizes but this one looks like she could have a substance abuse problem imo.

Online bdyno

Well that’s like saying it’s not fat-shaming for criticising someone for being fat.
Concern for someone's health is not criticism.

Online CheeseBoard

No one is talking about shaming.  You mentioned it.
It may have carried more 'weight' if you had said that at 7st 10lbs you look and 'feel' better (or not).

We don't need to know that you look better on a thread that isn't about you.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 08:10:11 am by CheeseBoard »

Offline BogBog1

Rebecca, I wasn't intending to thin-shame her. I was just pointing out that there's a line where thin becomes 'unwell', and doing a comparison of the main profile pic with the other pics, I think she is on the wrong side of that line. And I would guess it might be drug-related, but as I don't know her, I was simply making an observation. 
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 11:07:40 am by zakkmorrison »

Offline DrConners

A search on Tineye shows the main gallery picture has been lifted from elsewhere on the net - 46 hits.

So yeah you won't be meeting her, obvious differences between the pictures too.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

If you have good reason to think she’s a druggie then that’s a more fair criticism in my view

What is wrong with criticising someone for being fat? Fat is a lifestyle choice - a bad lifestyle choice like smoking, drinking, taking drugs and barebacking. All of those are valid for criticism, so is being fat.

Offline anon1989

What is wrong with criticising someone for being fat? Fat is a lifestyle choice - a bad lifestyle choice like smoking, drinking, taking drugs and barebacking. All of those are valid for criticism, so is being fat.

It's really not that black and white. Yes a majority of people are over weight through bad lifestyle choices but some are over or under weight because of other things like health issues or mental health problems

Offline Your_dark_knight

The main profile picture doesn’t look as if it is the same as the others, she does look scarily skinny for whatever reason.