Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gail Thai massage - Quedgeley (Gloucester)  (Read 4772 times)

Offline Undateable

Hi.. just seen this one on gum tree.. ideal location for me.. has anyone else visited? HE available?
Thanks

External Link/Members Only

vw

Visited, no HE offered, good proper massage though.

Yanusmc

Visited, no HE offered, good proper massage though.
Was she fit, how old? Do you think it may be on offer if you would have asked or was it a case you didn't ask and it wasn't offered?

vw

Was she fit, how old? Do you think it may be on offer if you would have asked or was it a case you didn't ask and it wasn't offered?

Never asked TBH not my thing

she was late 40's and her husband letting me in possibly a sign that you wont be getting HE. 

Offline Undateable

That’s a shame.. wanted a he.. any other recommendations for a rub and tug in Gloucester?

Offline houseboot

That’s a shame.. wanted a he.. any other recommendations for a rub and tug in Gloucester?

Discussed here only a few days ago:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=164054.msg1762636#msg1762636

plus a short trip to Cheltenham and there are a number of opportunities.

Offline bastogne

hi has anyone seen gail recently
does she mind if you go fully naked or does she say keep boxers on 
does she then cover you with a towel ?

Offline houseboot

hi has anyone seen gail recently

does she mind if you go fully naked or does she say keep boxers on 

does she then cover you with a towel ?

Only vw has been.

He's on his holidays at the moment.

I'm sure Jim will answer your questions though.

Offline ERIC_SHUN

I’ve been. Hubby was there. It was totally legit. Keep pants on and bunched a towel on top to ensure no bulge seen. Probably late 30s. Not bad looking. Totalled clothed throughout.

Thepascal1

Yep completely legit been there a few times. Great Thai massage tho. Gail is skilled and knows what she is doing. Very well priced too for a proper massage as good as any Thai massage I’ve had. Recommended !

Offline bastogne

I went recently and had a good massage , I wasnt asked to keep boxers on so just hopped on table butt naked
She didn't cover me up and massaged my bum but no swipes or accidental touches , on turn over was covered up with a towel and massaged continued
I would go again just for a decent cheap massage