Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Pearl - Hatfield  (Read 2579 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7192824) (13 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline mickey_white

External Link/Members Only

Booking - via text 1 hour before, quick comms, confirmed rates and service

Rate - £140 for 1 hour + £20 swallow

Services provided - lips kissing, RO, OWO, DT, facefuck, throatpie, swallow, protected sex

Flat - Apartment block next to Aldi, easy parking, en-suite bathroom, overall not so clean

WG - Looking exactly as her pictures on AW. 21 years old Mexican, around 5'4 without heels, slim gym body, about size 10, enhanced D cup firm tits big nipples, big ass (some say fake but I couldn't felt a difference), jet black soft hair, facially cute. Normally not me type but she looks very sexy. Very friendly personality, limited English but enough for basic conversation.

Action - She was hiding behind the door as I walked in. Splendid sexy body with big ass and tits but slim waist and the rest of it. Very smiley. We sorted the paperwork then I asked to take a shower. Back into the room, we started kissing standing. She doesn't open her mouth but very meaty lips and she allows unlimited kissing with sucking and biting her lips. Lots of groping her firm ass and tits, sucked my finger then I fingered her already wet pussy. She then went down her knees for OWO. This is her speciality. As a fellow punter said before, she sucks like Dyson. Deepthroat straight away, lots of gagging, balls sucking. I knew I can't hold myself too long with this trooper sucking, hence why I book for an hour, so I grabbed her head with my both hands and started fucking her throat until I exploded heavily down her throat. She is out of this world. She let me continue fucking her throat as I come fully, letting all the spunk down her throat straight away with teary eyes. God, I was in heaven  :yahoo:

When I let her go, she stood up with a smile on her face, asked if I was happy  :D, and then went to bathroom to brush her teeth. As soon as she's back, she asked if I wanted a massage. I said yes and she started a soft massage on my back. We chatted a bit which was nice and cute. She then asked me to turn around and started massaging my back. I started groping her ass and as my cock straighting up she started sucking it straight away. She gave my cock and balls a nice vacuum for a while with lots of eye contact. I then asked her to taste her pussy. I went down on her and that was the worst time of the punt. It was all bushy down there and she wasn't fresh at all. I didn't spend much time and asked for a condom. She jumped straight on top of me for cowgirl and she rode me for good 5 mins like that. Her huge bim felt great as she rode me. We then switched to reverse cowgirl. Amazing view in front of my eyes, she was jumping up and down with me holding her hands tied in the back. That went on quite a while as I enjoed putting the effort to jump her up and down in that position. Moving on to mish, nothing particular there. Then on to doggy, which is best for her body - pounding her big ass whist grabbing her slim waist and she felt quite tight in this position. Now, I'm not usually a 2 pop guy and only miracles can make it but I was feeling something as I was fucking her in doggy. To make it tighther, I pushed her down to prone bone, doing push ups as I was bouncing back of her huge ass but it didn't feal tighter so I went back to doggy until I was fully sweaty. Without much hope, I asked her to finish me in her mouth. She was all sweaty by now as well but full of energy. She started her masterpiece vacuuming whilst her tits grinding by balls. I grabbed her hair and guided her head up and down as I was watching her lips clamped on my cock which turned me on massive and that miracle soon happened and I came 2nd time down her throat.  :crazy: She was glad that I succeed, swallowed all the cum, made sure none of it left behind  :scare: and asked again if I was happy  :music: She went back to toilet to rinse and brush. I then took another shower as I was covered in sweat.

Overall - gorgeous Mexican girl with amazing body, amazing o-levels with unrestricted throatpie, great value for money. She said she will be in Hatfield for a month. Don't miss her chaps  :cool:

Online aanimator

Wow, great review, on HL for DT FF and CIT, pretty great price too considering

Offline DThunter01

Wow, great review, on HL for DT FF and CIT, pretty great price too considering

Yes on my list too

I’ve been waiting for her to return from “holiday” looks like she’s back for more cum,

Offline mickey_white

I can’t think of resisting that powerful suction and DT more than 10 mins so my next visit will be for 15 mins which I believe I can squeeze in a short doggy as well. That will cost only £60 for a great offload  :crazy: CIM is included in the price so you only pay £20 extra for swallow. If I don’t pay the extra, I wonder how long she will keep sucking after I come and how deep she will go during coming or will she turn to a handjob towards the end. That will decide whether it’s worth paying the extra or not, but from this experience I felt she’s quite accommodating and happy to please so can hardly think of any restrictions.

Offline DThunter01

I can’t think of resisting that powerful suction and DT more than 10 mins so my next visit will be for 15 mins which I believe I can squeeze in a short doggy as well. That will cost only £60 for a great offload  :crazy: CIM is included in the price so you only pay £20 extra for swallow. If I don’t pay the extra, I wonder how long she will keep sucking after I come and how deep she will go during coming or will she turn to a handjob towards the end. That will decide whether it’s worth paying the extra or not, but from this experience I felt she’s quite accommodating and happy to please so can hardly think of any restrictions.

She sounds fantastic, I’m weighing up if it’s worth the trip from Nottingham? I’d book for an hour if I were travelling  that far,

As good as Veronica you say?

What kind of length do you think black pearl would bottom out on?

:hi:
Fantastic

Offline mickey_white

She sounds fantastic, I’m weighing up if it’s worth the trip from Nottingham? I’d book for an hour if I were travelling  that far,

As good as Veronica you say?

What kind of length do you think black pearl would bottom out on?

:hi:
Fantastic

I don’t know the Veronica you are referring to but this is satisfaction guaranteed. You can add A-level to the mix and stay longer than an hour if you like but that really depends on how long you usually need for each pop or whether you can do more than 2.

Offline DThunter01

I don’t know the Veronica you are referring to but this is satisfaction guaranteed. You can add A-level to the mix and stay longer than an hour if you like but that really depends on how long you usually need for each pop or whether you can do more than 2.

I’m talking about Veronica_a she is a throat goat and a half,

If black pearl is as good as suggested pop 1 for me will be 10 min max, with a blue pill pop 2 will be anything up to an hour, it’s like a blue pill makes me almost be able to cum on cue,

So I’d be wanting to make the most of her throat as 2 hr each way is a lot for a blowie, but not if it’s gold standard  :yahoo:

Offline kungpo

I’m talking about Veronica_a she is a throat goat and a half,

If black pearl is as good as suggested pop 1 for me will be 10 min max, with a blue pill pop 2 will be anything up to an hour, it’s like a blue pill makes me almost be able to cum on cue,

So I’d be wanting to make the most of her throat as 2 hr each way is a lot for a blowie, but not if it’s gold standard  :yahoo:

Her throat's legit, definitely on par with Veronica. The only aspect on of her DT I'm not sure on is her stamina as my booking was only 15 minutes. Will book 30 or 1hr to test but if she can take the hammering I gave her for 15+ minutes she's a gem in this climate.