Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Morganna XX - Northampton - review  (Read 807 times)

Offline positionalplayer

Recently visited this lady
External Link/Members Only
And noticed that this WG has not been reviewed for a while and I honestly believe that she needs to be flagged. I’ve had some excellent punts with her this year and I haven’t found another WG, who can give such amazing OWO in any recent times. The oral skills alone warrant a visit.

Have to admit that I don’t find the location ideal, a stone’s throw from the train station and right next to the RLD. So, avoid at night, I would suggest. Flat itself is nice enough and perfectly clean. She’s got quite a big dog, which is shut away, but if you ask, she’ll let it in and it is a pretty stupid, jumpy thing. Can moult quite a lot too.

Comms with this WG is very hit-and-miss. She never reads emails via AW and texting can be very slow. Suggest that punters call her, as that appears to be the
best way to arrange a visit.

Morganna’s been described many times before, so won’t waste energy there. All of what has been stated is true. Personally, I would say she’s more of a size 10 and her boobs are exquisite, although she doesn’t like her nipples being pinched. Would guess though that she is older than the stated 31, but could be wrong.

Her services are excellent and she does indeed gush a lot. She’s got a pierced pussy too, which I don’t think has been mentioned before. Throughout all of my time with her, she has engaged, been very interactive and full on in her provision. Not many other WG’s in the Midlands provide such excellent quality for £80 for 30 mins incall. Not that she has ever clocked-watched when I’ve been there. She seems to really “get into you” when you are with her.

I would highly recommend her and consider her very VFM.

Offline Charliehutton

Why haven't you reviewed her yourself?

Offline positionalplayer

Why haven't you reviewed her yourself?
Tried, but could not find the "new review" feature. Not a frequent poster on here.

Offline KBW1999

Go into the review section and hit the new review button  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Tried, but could not find the "new review" feature. Not a frequent poster on here.
You were given a link to the East Mids review section and told to use the blue NEW REVIEW button in 2019.
This link will take you you straight to the East Midlands reviews,just press 'New Review' on the right:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=22.0
You really can't be that stupid.

Offline positionalplayer

You were given a link to the East Mids review section and told to use the blue NEW REVIEW button in 2019.You really can't be that stupid.
Can I please respectfully request that the Moderators on this forum exercise some kind of discretion and attention to personal circumstances, without the necessity to question one’s intellectual abilities publicly?
I have “reported” my difficulties to the Mods and would have hoped that a certain degree of common sense would have been forthcoming. My wholehearted apology if I have been mistaken in that regard. I hope that my feedback has been noted and reflected upon.

As it now appears that I have successfully submitted a review, can I please respectfully request that this thread is deleted and that no further usage for it is essential?

Thanks and regards

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Can I please respectfully request that the Moderators on this forum exercise some kind of discretion and attention to personal circumstances, without the necessity to question one’s intellectual abilities publicly?
I have “reported” my difficulties to the Mods and would have hoped that a certain degree of common sense would have been forthcoming. My wholehearted apology if I have been mistaken in that regard. I hope that my feedback has been noted and reflected upon.

As it now appears that I have successfully submitted a review, can I please respectfully request that this thread is deleted and that no further usage for it is essential?

Thanks and regards
You posted this in 2019 -
Hello,

Here’s seeking some support please.

My sincere apologies if this is posted in the incorrect section, but I am genuinely struggling to navigate this forum.

Nearly a month ago, I attempted to post a new review on a WG in the East Midlands region. I entered the East Midlands area and clicked on “post review”. Where I got an error message stating:

“The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.”

I PM’ed Admin, but have as of yet not received a reply. Presumably, he’s overwhelmed with the vast amount of enquiries he needs to deal with.
I have also attempted to PM the moderators, but it states when attempting to send messages that I can only respond to messages that I have received and not send to folk.

So, my fellow punters, can you please advise on what I need to do to rectify this? I am a long-term lurker, but wish now to begin posting up detailed reviews of the encounters I experience.

I’m unsure to whether my profile has limitations on it or whether I’m being inept technically. Some support would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks and regards
on this thread - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=256005.msg2612449#msg2612449
You were told to post a review you had to select the local area the review was going in then click the NEW REVIEW button, now you have come back 2 years later asking the same question, the procedure for posting reviews has not changed during that time.

Offline Charliehutton

Well done for getting it posted, pp.

I wouldn't be too offended by a bit of verbal from Davie, because his posts are usually pretty pugnacious. I seem to remember that during our last correspondence he told me I was full of shit - not for the first time - so to be called merely 'stupid' is something of a compliment, really. :D

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Well done for getting it posted, pp.

I wouldn't be too offended by a bit of verbal from Davie, because his posts are usually pretty pugnacious. I seem to remember that during our last correspondence he told me I was full of shit - not for the first time - so to be called merely 'stupid' is something of a compliment, really. :D
Yesterday he put a post report in stating he couldn't find the 'new review' button, he asked for a PM with a direct link to the relevant page. He was told in 2019 how to post a review, Goldie also gave him a direct link to the relevant page,
This link will take you you straight to the East Midlands reviews,just press 'New Review' on the right:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=22.0
Perhaps you can tell us why this would need to be explained again.  :unknown:

Offline Charliehutton

He was told in 2019 how to post a review, Goldie also gave him a direct link to the relevant page, Perhaps you can tell us why this would need to be explained again.  :unknown:

I neither know nor care, Davie, but thank you for a typically pugnacious response.

Offline Charlie Chalk

The OP managed to post 2 reviews back in April as well, so it is a it curious how he managed to forget in just 5 months. Still, good to see him posting a review at the end of it.

Offline scouting

I neither know nor care, Davie, but thank you for a typically pugnacious response.

Congrats on reaching your one thousandth post with your usual wit Charlie.  :drinks: A century of reviews coming shortly, don't get stuck on the nervous nineties.

Offline Charliehutton

Congrats on reaching your one thousandth post with your usual wit Charlie.  :drinks: A century of reviews coming shortly, don't get stuck on the nervous nineties.

:D Thanks, Scout, I hadn't noticed. Blimey, 1,000 comments in under 4 years....I hadn't realised I was that talkative.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Perhaps if you didn't involve yourself in moderating issues such a response would not be necessary. Unless of course you were privy to the post reports he made.

Offline positionalplayer

Perhaps if you didn't involve yourself in moderating issues such a response would not be necessary. Unless of course you were privy to the post reports he made.
Hi Davie,
I’ve apologised for my ineptitude. I have not shared or revealed my reporting to the Mods. I am hopeful that the feedback I have fed back is of some value and that you can action it accordingly.
I do not believe that this thread is of any productivity, so can I respectfully request that you delete it? My review of the WG has now been successfully posted and I see no further value in this particular stream.
Thanks and regards

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Hi Davie,
I’ve apologised for my ineptitude. I have not shared or revealed my reporting to the Mods. I am hopeful that the feedback I have fed back is of some value and that you can action it accordingly.
I do not believe that this thread is of any productivity, so can I respectfully request that you delete it? My review of the WG has now been successfully posted and I see no further value in this particular stream.
Thanks and regards
A word of advice, don't push this into something it shouldn't be.

In 2019 you asked how to post a review, you were given detailed instructions, including a direct link to the post review page, on how to do so. In April of this year you posted two reviews. Then a few days ago you asked yet again how to post reviews and for a direct link to the review page. Is it really any wonder mods lose patience with you. How many times do you need to be told the same thing.   :unknown:

Now you want this thread deleted so you can save face, I would suggest you read the rules, taking particular note of #9 -

9 Post deletion
Not possible unless you accidentally include too much personal info.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

You say you reported your difficulties and you had hope common sense would prevail, I have to say had you used some common sense and looked at your previous posts, which are all on one page, you would have found all the answers you needed and any subsequent questions would not have been necessary.