Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting the nations of the world in Scotland  (Read 2276 times)

Offline Keema

Scottish, English, Irish, Romanian, Jamaican, Hungarian, Greek, Iranian, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Spanish, French, Polish, Latvian, Portuguese - all done, some more than others. Now meet Vanessa from Andorra - she'll be fit to go with all that high altitude training she'll be able to get back home! (In Bucharest) External Link/Members Only

Offline Boinky

Offline Clattypats

Scottish, English, Irish, Romanian, Jamaican, Hungarian, Greek, Iranian, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Spanish, French, Polish, Latvian, Portuguese - all done, some more than others. Now meet Vanessa from Andorra - she'll be fit to go with all that high altitude training she'll be able to get back home! (In Bucharest) External Link/Members Only
Is it Dowanhill or Sparkle Horse!?  :sarcastic:

Offline scots joker

I bet if you pay them enough they'll be from anywhere you want.

Offline Leon170fr

I’m with you there but do you really know where there from as some of the girls will tell you different to there real nationality.

Offline henry brubaker

I think you need to provide proof on adult work.

Offline Marmalade

I think you need to provide proof on adult work.

Of nationality? Not in a lot of cases apparently …

Quote from: AW help info on the exclude search button
When excluding a specific nationality from your search: It is only members with a nationality set that will be searched, then those with the selected nationality will be excluded. This means that providers without a nationality set will also be excluded. Again, this could mean that you do not see the full extent of your search results.

Offline henry brubaker

I mean to have the nationality stated in the profile requires proof.

Offline kazuma

I have seen many SPs (paid up to £300/hr) over the past twenty years or so in this country but I am yet to come across a genuine Japanese call girl. Most are actually Chinese, some Thai and even some Koreans, but never a true Jap!

Kaz

Offline Trickus

Inverkeithing seems to have a whole plethora of different nationality of girls according to Vivastreet.

There’s Croatia, Belgium, Spanish, Swiss - who knew 😂

And there’s also a dominatrix in Inverkeithing

External Link/Members Only