Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claudia - Bristol  (Read 1195 times)

spkmstr48

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So, I finally met Claudia.

Comms done by text, my original phone call was not answered, I just got a text by reply asking for text. Made the appointment day before, asked to text to confirm 1 hr before appointment, received text with door code when outside.

Now Claudia's English seems fine to me, I've met far worse, maybe she's not confident on the phone or maybe her pimp is fielding the calls?

Apartment is not only in the same building as I met Patricia but actually the same apartment (maybe they have a rota)?

Anyway usual setup, spartan apartment plus one girl plus one suitcase, you guys all know the drill.

Apartment is modern, clean, tidy, studio style.

Knocked on door, door opened, Claudia hiding behind it. Entered, paperwork, offered shower and went for a quick clean up as I'd just had a shower. No obvious stack of clean towels but one on rail seemed clean.

Claudia is the girl in her AW profile pictures with added good living that has been photoshopped out.

We stripped and got on the bed, Claudia kept her knickers on! Nice soft DFK and attention to her nicely sized tits (Large B/Small C) they're not the most perky tits in the world but felt great and Claudia responded well to every touch.

After a few minutes of kissy/cuddly stuff Claudia suggested oral and offered OW or OWO, I chose OWO. Her technique is deep but a little too gentle and never took me all the way to the back of her throat. She's not one for eye contact preferring to close her eyes and go off into her own little world. Anyway a cute girl bouncing her head up and down on my dick only leads to one eventual conclusion and as I got close, I warned her that I was going to cum. Claudia kept her mouth on my dick and took it all in her mouth. Before releasing me to show a wide grinning, empty mouth!

After a quick wipe up of her spit and any escaped cum she asked if I wanted a massage, I declined instead offering to return the oral favour which Claudia happily accepted. Her pussy is initially hidden inside a girlish slit but inside is pretty enough. Plenty of tongue work to her clit and finger teasing had her back arching and her thighs attempting to crush my head. I took her through this cycle of excitement three times (was she cumming, difficult to say, if so she's not noisy).

We followed this with sex in several variations of missionary and cowgirl so I could watch her face throughout. Hard to get her to open her eyes she seemed to keep wandering off into a land of sexual bliss, she doesn't make a lot of noise but her body betrays her as does her lip biting and protruding tongue.

This girl loves to fuck. In fact she seemed to be enjoying herself so much I thought she was going to overrun but no, a good professional halted proceedings bang on time.

More details to follow but out of time, later guys.  :drinks:

Offline Aramis

Nice review mate
She sounds like someone who enjoys the job.
Duo with Lilly on the way  :dancegirl: :kissgirl:

spkmstr48

The main point to add is that Claudia has fading bruises on her thighs, particularly inner thighs. She says from liposuction and pointed out the entry points at the top of her legs.

I said, "So you've been spending all your money."

With a smile she replied, "Not all."

I presumed that's why she was in Poland recently but I didn't ask about the details.

The final question should be, would I see her again? Probably not but she would make a damn good plan B

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So, I finally met Claudia.

Comms done by text, my original phone call was not answered, I just got a text by reply asking for text. Made the appointment day before, asked to text to confirm 1 hr before appointment, received text with door code when outside.

Now Claudia's English seems fine to me, I've met far worse, maybe she's not confident on the phone or maybe her pimp is fielding the calls?

Apartment is not only in the same building as I met Patricia but actually the same apartment (maybe they have a rota)?

Anyway usual setup, spartan apartment plus one girl plus one suitcase, you guys all know the drill.

Apartment is modern, clean, tidy, studio style.

Knocked on door, door opened, Claudia hiding behind it. Entered, paperwork, offered shower and went for a quick clean up as I'd just had a shower. No obvious stack of clean towels but one on rail seemed clean.

Claudia is the girl in her AW profile pictures with added good living that has been photoshopped out.

We stripped and got on the bed, Claudia kept her knickers on! Nice soft DFK and attention to her nicely sized tits (Large B/Small C) they're not the most perky tits in the world but felt great and Claudia responded well to every touch.

After a few minutes of kissy/cuddly stuff Claudia suggested oral and offered OW or OWO, I chose OWO. Her technique is deep but a little too gentle and never took me all the way to the back of her throat. She's not one for eye contact preferring to close her eyes and go off into her own little world. Anyway a cute girl bouncing her head up and down on my dick only leads to one eventual conclusion and as I got close, I warned her that I was going to cum. Claudia kept her mouth on my dick and took it all in her mouth. Before releasing me to show a wide grinning, empty mouth!

After a quick wipe up of her spit and any escaped cum she asked if I wanted a massage, I declined instead offering to return the oral favour which Claudia happily accepted. Her pussy is initially hidden inside a girlish slit but inside is pretty enough. Plenty of tongue work to her clit and finger teasing had her back arching and her thighs attempting to crush my head. I took her through this cycle of excitement three times (was she cumming, difficult to say, if so she's not noisy).

We followed this with sex in several variations of missionary and cowgirl so I could watch her face throughout. Hard to get her to open her eyes she seemed to keep wandering off into a land of sexual bliss, she doesn't make a lot of noise but her body betrays her as does her lip biting and protruding tongue.

This girl loves to fuck. In fact she seemed to be enjoying herself so much I thought she was going to overrun but no, a good professional halted proceedings bang on time.

More details to follow but out of time, later guys.  :drinks:

+1. Great review.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D

spkmstr48

+1. Great review.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D

Thanks Roth, think it was your review that put the itch in my head though so thanks for the recommendation. :drinks:

Told her I wanted to see her before, but saw Patricia instead, as she was in Poland.

Offline Roth

Thanks Roth, think it was your review that put the itch in my head though so thanks for the recommendation. :drinks:

Told her I wanted to see her before, but saw Patricia instead, as she was in Poland.

Yep. I think it's her apartment but she (or Sergey) probably works-it when she goes on holiday by letting another prossie use it.   :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 12:00:58 am by Roth »

spkmstr48

Yep. I think it's her apartment but she (or Sergey) probably works-it when she goes on holiday by letting another prossie use it.   :unknown:

I don't think anyone lives there Roth, it's just an "office".

Very common to see these apartments plus girl plus suitcase containing work kit.

Offline Roth

I don't think anyone lives there Roth, it's just an "office".

Very common to see these apartments plus girl plus suitcase containing work kit.

Agree.  I'm sure I've seen another Polish prossie in the same apartment.  Your right just girl, suitcase, minimal furniture and decorations.   :D

spkmstr48

Agree.  I'm sure I've seen another Polish prossie in the same apartment.  Your right just girl, suitcase, minimal furniture and decorations.   :D

Got anything exciting planned for your 1000th post Roth?

Offline Roth

Ha ha!  Got me there.  :D  This is it!.  : :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:

Having been sadly mucked around today by an EE prossie (I will put up a review later)  :angry: I am now trying to fix a Plan B for later in the week or early next week. :thumbsup:

ATMIV

Best you get yourself over to Swindon mate!

Offline Roth

I'll get there soon I hope!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

spkmstr48

Seem to keep driving past recently, maybe should stop?

spkmstr48

Further note on Claudia, memory shocking these days, don't know how I'm going to keep on track in upcoming roleplay.

Anyway, I digress, Claudia, although she's not good at eye contact, too much of the time on planet Claudia, did get a bit of nose to nose, breathing into each other's mouths whilst fucking. Some may find that weird but for me it's hot.

Now back to editimg the roleplay (different girl, obviously).

Offline Roth

Anyway, I digress, Claudia, although she's not good at eye contact, too much of the time on planet Claudia, did get a bit of nose to nose, breathing into each other's mouths whilst fucking. Some may find that weird but for me it's hot.

Fuck that is hot!   :thumbsup: :drinks: Why didn't I try that yesterday - too interested in doggie.  :unknown:

ps. With Claudia I mean!! :blush: