Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica milf  (Read 2226 times)

Offline Surfs Up

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this touring lady?

I had a look on the search function but only found the one positive review which isn't very much considering all the aw feedback she has received.

I think she looks good, unfortunately top of the scale price wise though and not sure the age stated is the truth but are they ever.

Any info gratefully received, cheers. 

Offline welsh_lad

I saw her when she was on tour here before.

Probably a bit older than she states, but good looking.

She's friendly enough but no FK and owo so kinda killed the punt for me. Both are at discretion however I did have a shower in her hotel, so I assume she puts it on there just to attract punters. I probably should have asked before handing over the money, although I probably would have stayed because at that point I'm thinking with my dick.

Overall, friendly girl and you will probably have a good time if you don't mind not having owo or FK.

Offline Surfs Up

Thanks for your info welsh lad.

How long was your booking for and did you pop more than once?

No DFK or OWO is a shame but isn't really a deal breaker for me. I'm still undecided mainly because of the price. A busty milf type is what I'm after but there's others who charge much less and offer more on their likes list.

np500

You want a mild that ticks all the boxes go see Victoria hart, can't do links, just go to Monmouthshire , you won't be disappointed .

np500

I obviously meant milf, sorry.

Offline welsh_lad

1 hour and popped once. Although she did try to get me to pop again before the hour was up

Offline pork sword

You want a mild that ticks all the boxes go see Victoria hart, can't do links, just go to Monmouthshire , you won't be disappointed .

Here's the link :-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Excellent Lady to visit

Offline Mikeh38

Save your money and go and see Beauty Brooke who's touring west wales next week, one of the very best milfs about, trust me  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SirFrank

Has anyone seen this touring lady?

I had a look on the search function but only found the one positive review which isn't very much considering all the aw feedback she has received.

I think she looks good, unfortunately top of the scale price wise though and not sure the age stated is the truth but are they ever.

Any info gratefully received, cheers.

Saw her last year. Nice girl - probably mid 40s - and decent service. However she's had a fair bit of surgery - tits and probably some kind of tummy tuck or something. She had quite large but fading scar around her abdomen that I found off putting, particularly since no mention in her profile or indication in her pics. That said it was a decent punt, not quite review quality for me, but decent. Would I go back? No

Offline Andy2605

Save your money and go and see Beauty Brooke who's touring west wales next week, one of the very best milfs about, trust me  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Totally agree about Beauty Brooke. Have met with her several times over the last 2 or 3, years. She is amazing.