Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Thai Yaya  (Read 1530 times)

Husqvarna360

Thinking of booking Yaya today, just wondering if her breasts are natural?? Any advice? :lol:

Offline Corus Boy

Thinking of booking Yaya today, just wondering if her breasts are natural?? Any advice? :lol:

PM Ledley, or check out the Cardiff thread;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27605.650

I'm no good at judging these things unless they are really OTT.

External Link/Members Only

Husqvarna360

Offline ledley

Im pretty sure they r real, very big for her height and build.

Offline HughJardon

Yes agreed, though i didnt lift her boobs and look for tell tale scars they felt real both in my hands and indeed mouth...

aaaaah think i'l give her a phone 2morro proof check her Rack 

Offline Corus Boy

Yes agreed, though i didnt lift her boobs and look for tell tale scars they felt real both in my hands and indeed mouth...

aaaaah think i'l give her a phone 2morro proof check her Rack

Now don't go putting yourself out Hugh  :D :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

I know we as a group endure endless torture for the UKP community  :drinks:

Just to add that the market is in town today so bit of a pain in the Ass around the Stadium area if driving. I usually go after 1900 hrs it quiets down considerably then..shes a good punt with a great set IMO

Offline ledley

Parking tip: there are 3 or 4 non permit spaces around by the park and playground around the corner. I always check there first before paying for parking. Although be aware it is a bit of a maze if you don't know the area

Offline Corus Boy

Parking tip: there are 3 or 4 non permit spaces around by the park and playground around the corner. I always check there first before paying for parking. Although be aware it is a bit of a maze if you don't know the area

I tend to park on Taff Mead Embankment, by the Taff, on the south side of Tudor Street.  Walk alongside the Taff, under the railway bridge, cross the road and you are on target.  It saves me getting involved in the one way system.

Offline ledley

All of these parking tips help decrease the time between calling yaya to having her tits in your hands  :cool:

Offline Corus Boy

All of these parking tips help decrease the time between calling yaya to having her tits in your hands  :cool:

I still question my sanity when I decided to stay where I am than moving into the apartment next to them.

I question my sanity but love my bank balance.

Offline HughJardon

Both excellent parking tips which should see me/us well in future punts  :hi:

Well Said  :thumbsup:

Husqvarna360

Went too see Yaya for the first time today, great experience lovely natural beasts and good size nipples.  She is very relaxing and sexy, she had a good go at deep throat and I did a bit of face fucking which she accepted no problem. 

Will definitely visit here, she is here rest of this week then away and then will be back in Cardiff. :dance: :lol: