Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ticha Thai Massage  (Read 1217 times)

Danny86

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her a few weeks ago now. I wasn't going to bother posting a review as i wasn't really sure if it was a neutral or a positive, but the daft cow sent me a text a couple of days ago and that's a BIG no no in my book so i've given her a neutral, leaning towards negative.

Comms are pretty bad, she wants you to go to the local Tesco first, ring her and then she sends the postcode. Fuck knows why.

I turn up and park the car then get a call saying i can't park there and i have to move my car.....straight away you get the impression this girl is a bit of an amateur.....no big deal, car moved and in we go.

Paperwork out of the way, £60 for half an hour, she looks nice, in a nighty....nothing too sexy but this is the kind of girl that will do anything to please for a guy with money, so i'm sure she would dress up if you wanted her to.

She's a chatter, and that's fine. I'm used to WGs rabbiting on to ease their discomfort, and having a lot of women in my family i find it easy to talk to girls and put them at ease. Sometimes this can be a disadvantage, as it was in this case.

It felt as if i was in a bar getting chatted up, and that the sex was a bit of a chore to get out of the way so she could keep quizzing me on my life and complimenting me on this that and the other. I'm probably younger than the average punter, and i'm not a bad looking guy, but normally this doesn't matter at all because WGs are only interested in money.....but this girl was going in a whole different direction.

She's telling me how much she hates her boyfriend....asking me if i would like a WG as a girlfriend, saying she would happily work in Tesco instead of whoring......how she would be a good wife and some really intimate shit about her current relationship and her past.

I have no idea if this was just a one off, but be warned guys that she is a very pretty girl, and has a very submissive way about her, so she WILL snag someone soon, if she hasn't already. If i wasn't very in tune with manipulative women i might have been sucked in by this girl....in fact, i was quite surprised she still has a profile because she is clearly looking for a way out of the game.

Sex was OK, no RO and no OWO....great tits, decent energetic fuck and a nice tight little twat.

It all felt a bit mechanical....as if she was a bit embarrassed by having to do it on what she seemed to think was some sort of a 'first date'.

Paid for 30 mins, was in there for best part of an hour.....mostly chatting.

Nice girl, great tits, just be weary if you're a bit of a 'Captain Save-A-Ho' type.

Then she texted me a few days ago.....something like "hey sexy man when are you coming to see me again?"....or some such whore babble. Needless to say i didn't reply. Use your punting phone with this one guys.

All a bit odd.....but like i say, great set of tits and a nice girl (if a bit mental) so still worth a punt. I wouldn't see her again i don't think.....maybe if i was in the area but i wouldn't go out of my way.

6/10

Offline Birminghamwanderer

When I saw her I think she had a relative or bf in the next room as she kept asking me to be quiet,  we kept having to whisper and it was proper awkward.
I stupidly paid for the hour so got a terrible massage and average bj and sex plus the annoying chit chat. For 100 pound the services she offers were very limited.
Nice tits and body
Face is nice enough
I would say she is early 30s defo not 25

Danny86

I got the same thing with asking me to be quiet during the sex....she said it was because of the neighbours downstairs and suggested that next time i should come between 10am - 3pm when they were at work.

I don't think i'll bother but for anyone else this might be a better time to arrange a booking to avoid the "sshhh" nonsense whilst you're trying to smash her fanny.

And yeah, massage is pretty lame and sex is vanilla. Anyone wanting to see her who is reading this comment i'd advise going for 30 mins max, have a go on those tits and move on.

Offline Boundless

I've seen her 3 times and agree about the ssshhih-ing business, I thought it was just because of the neighbours.
I've never had all the chatting though, in fact with me I'd say she chats a lot less than the average WG. It might be because the OP is a younger guy and I'm a seasoned old codger so I'm definitely not going to be boyfriend material. I just go in, tell her what I want, she always readily agrees, get on the bed and away we go. Whenever I've seen her she's always been dressed very sexily in a see through type thing with very nice undies on and she does have a cracking body and lovely tits.
I totally agree that the sex is a bit mechanical and she doesn't really look like she's having the time of her life, but for 60 quid I'm quite happy with that.

Worse thing about it is finding the place, I still can't find which set of bells it is!!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 07:44:42 am by Boundless »

Offline dboy74

Thanks for the review but plenty there to be a negative.

Definitely do not want a clingy WG texting you days afterwards!