Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice/info sought on a ginger wg  (Read 2512 times)

Offline azrael

Hi guysi know this questions been asked a million times before, but is there a ginger wg in or around Birmingham? Im not talking about red heads but a real life honest to god ginger with frekles to boot, if you do leave your links below  :hi:

vw

Very rare, none off the top of my head.  Last genuine pure ginger one I did was in the 90's in the AJ beer garden in Liverpool.  You have just tickled an urge deep within me.

Offline Stapler

Hi guysi know this questions been asked a million times before, but is there a ginger wg in or around Birmingham? Im not talking about red heads but a real life honest to god ginger with frekles to boot, if you do leave your links below  :hi:

Hi Az,

I was reading the thread about the Brothel programme. They mentioned that dickead George Muppet! Anyway looked at his site and saw this :

External Link/Members Only

Maybe she fits your bill!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Davros

LOVE real redheads too... would appreciate any tips for good WG's ;)

Offline azrael

LOVE real redheads too... would appreciate any tips for good WG's ;)

Theres plenty of redheads, As per staplers link. Aubern or dyed red headed wg, but im after a "copper/ginger" red head wg

ziubziauk

Not sure if you remember the czech WG Barbara who came to Brum a few times?

Got the PSE from her she looks a lot like my sister in law  :scare: very hard looks but had to be done  :P

Offline blue80

wow what a tough task

This was as close as I could find...... External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

but looks more to be a red head rather than a ginger

Offline Stapler

wow what a tough task
but looks more to be a red head rather than a ginger

......and looks more fat than slim!  :sarcastic:

..S...

Offline blue80

Her pictures do change as you go from last to start; I wasn't sure it was still the same person

Offline azrael

......and looks more fat than slim!  :sarcastic:

..S...

My thoughts exactly, went from a 8/10 to a 14/16. Cheers any way guys :drinks:

Offline Chezzie John

I met the girl Stapler gave a link to about 5 years ago and the pictures the same and I don't think she's around no more unless she's just changed her Adultwork name.

On the day of the booking she messed up and booked House boat hotels in Sheffield not knowing it was a canal boat :D So that was one to cross off my to do list but I wasn't happy with her service as she spent ages getting ready and took it out of my time even though she said she wouldn't at the start.

Offline azrael

The holy grail
if i can find one then i can say most of my bucketlost will be complete so i can retire peacefully, that or getting my regular girls to actually duo together as both are straight  :drinks:

Offline surfman

As with many readers this has made me think that it would be good to find a ginger wg, but where is the question. I have tried a variety of searches and even rang a few parlours to see if they have any (Ginger hair). No luck up to now.
Ant help would be appreciated for many of us I presume.

Offline blue80

That's a good shout - I liked this from her interview section

Who is your favourite celebrity?   coudnt care less

Offline azrael

How about this one :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:thumbsup:  only bad thing is you cant see her face, i wonder if she'll send a face photo if iask nicely?

Offline JEH7376

That's a good shout - I liked this from her interview section

Who is your favourite celebrity?   coudnt care less

Ha, yes! My heart sinks when I see 'cheryl cole' or 'jordan'......

Nice find, thanks!

vw

:thumbsup:  only bad thing is you cant see her face, i wonder if she'll send a face photo if iask nicely?
Been there in Gloucester, friendly girl but nothing special to write home about.  Think you may find this one likes hair dye.

Offline Stapler

Hi Az

Good news - found a ginger!

Bad news : you have just missed her tour to Brum!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Offline azrael

DaisyMayxx

Hi Az

Good news - found a ginger!

Bad news : you have just missed her tour to Brum!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Hello! DaisyMayxx here. Actually I am based in Birmingham but I do tour around a lot.
Feel free to send me an email/text to arrange a meeting for when I am at home.

Lots of love, Daisy xx

Offline azrael

Hello! DaisyMayxx here. Actually I am based in Birmingham but I do tour around a lot.
Feel free to send me an email/text to arrange a meeting for when I am at home.

Lots of love, Daisy xx

Why is it when you find a ginger there's always a problem, daisy may's is "only outcalls" looks kinda hot also i might add :unknown:

DaisyMayxx

Why is it when you find a ginger there's always a problem, daisy may's is "only outcalls" looks kinda hot also i might add :unknown:

Sorry  :( current circumstances mean I'm limited to my accommodation. But I'm hoping to get two in call locations VERY soon in Gloucester and Birmingham  :D

Lots of love, Daisy xx

Offline azrael

Sorry  :( current circumstances mean I'm limited to my accommodation. But I'm hoping to get two in call locations VERY soon in Gloucester and Birmingham  :D

Lots of love, Daisy xx

Well blow me side ways and call me jayne, only kidding  :kissgirl:  i wasnt specificly talking about you, just making an observation in general. Nice to know some one out there is listening  ;) . On a more personal question are you a proper ginger (copper hair) or do you dye your hair?

DaisyMayxx

Well blow me side ways and call me jayne, only kidding  :kissgirl:  i wasnt specificly talking about you, just making an observation in general. Nice to know some one out there is listening  ;) . On a more personal question are you a proper ginger (copper hair) or do you dye your hair?

Natural of course!

Lots of love, Daisy xx

Offline Fishface

Available on AW today at £200 an hour.

Happy Christmas.  She looks HOT! :rolleyes:
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

vw