Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela Minx  (Read 1762 times)

8 review(s) for ANGELA minx (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline realist

Just met with angela. Pretty girl, as in her profile 5'7" ish. Long black hair and pretty face, slender body and long legs.
She is a pretty and normal girl. She was happy to do everything i wanted.
We had good conversation and a few laughs- so good company.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

london

Just met with angela. Pretty girl, as in her profile 5'7" ish. Long black hair and pretty face, slender body and long legs.
She is a pretty and normal girl. She was happy to do everything i wanted.
We had good conversation and a few laughs- so good company.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is a review?   :dash:

Offline shagbambi

Reviews are allowed to be as short or long as the reviewer wishes.

london

Reviews are allowed to be as short or long as the reviewer wishes.

review is about meeting too not only how she looks like , all  he wrote here we can find from her pic and profile ,  :thumbsdown:

something like this :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44049.0
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 11:35:59 am by london »

Offline shagbambi

Yes the other review is longer.  There is no minimum word limit specified anywhere for review length.

We need new reviewers and for newer members to feel that they are welcome to contribute.  Jumping down their throats does not help the board.  With time they get the hang of it, and add more or less details as they see fit.

Offline Sedlmayer

Yes the other review is longer.  There is no minimum word limit specified anywhere for review length.

We need new reviewers and for newer members to feel that they are welcome to contribute.  Jumping down their throats does not help the board.  With time they get the hang of it, and add more or less details as they see fit.

You're not wrong in any of the above.

But - seeing as there is very little information on her profile, a bit more detail would be welcome.
For example,what nationality did the reviewer think she was? What genuine age ditto? What services did he himself actually partake of?
The one picture is useless, so what does she look like?

I'm not convinced that the reviewer here is a bona fide punter, but if he is we do need a certain amount of detail for a review to be of an use whatsoever.
Hundreds of reviews that tell us absolutely nothing are as bad, or worse, than having just a few properly detailed ones in my view.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 06:21:48 pm by Sedlmayer »

Offline realist

In my opinion a review is partly about giving confidence that the person you meet is genuine, and not a waste of time.

Am i a bona fide punter- no win question! Read the review; takes your choice! But i am a genuine punter albeit a newbie on providing feedback on the detail. Kudos to shagbambi to give newbies a fair crack!

Nationality- she said she was polish. Do i believe her? I had no grounds not to. She had EE looks and her stories seemed genuine

Age- no younger than 23 possibly 23-25.

What did we do- sex protected, owo. I think she would have been ok with cim -good technique pulling back the foreskin to suck the tip but not deep throat. Chose not to cim but facial (as never tried it) but missed and got her breasts :-(

She was slow to start but when started very active in terms of hand job and rubbing it around her body. She was a less active on top but did try. We did it doggy and missionary.

Lots of kissing dfk. Good chat about things including her recent neutral review. And about her tattoos and about how she does not like too much detail about her. She is easy to get on with, a cheeky giggle, a bit of a thinker. Not sure what more to add.

Offline Sedlmayer

In my opinion a review is partly about giving confidence that the person you meet is genuine, and not a waste of time.

Am i a bona fide punter- no win question! Read the review; takes your choice! But i am a genuine punter albeit a newbie on providing feedback on the detail. Kudos to shagbambi to give newbies a fair crack!

Nationality- she said she was polish. Do i believe her? I had no grounds not to. She had EE looks and her stories seemed genuine

What did we do- sex protected, owo. I think she would have been ok with cim -good technique pulling back the foreskin to suck the tip but not deep throat. Chose not to cim but facial (as never tried it) but missed and got her breasts :-(

She was slow to start but when started very active in terms of hand job and rubbing it around her body. She was a less active on top but did try. We did it doggy and missionary.

Lots of kissing dfk. Good chat about things including her recent neutral review. And about her tattoos and about how she does not like too much detail about her. She is easy to get on with, a cheeky giggle, a bit of a thinker. Not sure what more to add.

That's quite a lot better, thanks.

london

Thanks , perfect now  :drinks: