Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Jazmin - Greenford  (Read 1154 times)

Offline Digz2012

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hey guys, anyone had the pleasure of this stunner?

Looks really naughty,not the bigges boobs but her arse looks cracking! She has a couple of good Feedbacks but just wondering if anyone from here has seen her!

Cheers all
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Offline debaser69

I have checked out her profile and am considering it but would rather wait and see for now. She looks like she could be fun and I bet that ass could take a hard pounding in doggie.

Online Steve2

James999

Romanians have a reputation for poor service / rip offs / being pimped etc, but often they are attractive / fit girls and that makes up somewhat for the other factors, the one you've posted   :thumbsdown:

Online finn5555

Mate I'd hate to see what you call ugly  :vomit:

Offline Digz2012

didnt need the comments Steve and Finn, simply whether or not you have seen her would have done just fine.
People have different tastes, accept it or jog on.
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Bobdayley

Romanians have a reputation for poor service / rip offs / being pimped etc, but often they are attractive / fit girls and that makes up somewhat for the other factors, the one you've posted   :thumbsdown:

I couldn't agree more, experience talks here. Thank you James.
Rarely you find  a genuine Romanian, you need to do  PHD Research to find her :)

Online Steve2

didnt need the comments Steve and Finn, simply whether or not you have seen her would have done just fine.

You are entitled to your different taste but to call her a stunner is taking the piss

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Online finn5555

Get used to it  :hi: if you insist on posting munters profiles that tick your boxes at least give us a waring  :sarcastic: