Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Welsh Megan - high st Kensington  (Read 916 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6579663) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline Markwest10

External Link/Members Only (fixed link)

Meeting took place earlier this week.   Arranged by text and a quick call to confirm the flat number…5 mins from high st Kensington tube station. 

£190 for the hour.  Paid on arrival. 

Studio flat.  Bit messy but only lived in so no problems.  Bathroom was ok but sink was blocked.  Offered shower but I didn’t bother. 

SP is tall and slim.  Perfect body.  Smoking hot figure.   Nice sized breasts but I don’t like fake bolt ons!   Facially attractive….felt like I was meeting a stripper rather than a girl next door. Some fillers but nothing overboard!   Welsh accent, which I like, and a fun character.  She’s a good laugh I reckon. 

Positives…..Meet started with a massage with me on my front for a couple of minutes.  Once I rolled over she immediately pulled her thong to one side to show me her pretty pussy (her words).  No fingers allowed but I was ok on the outside and could feel her get wet.   Reached for a condom but I’d asked for owo by text and she agreed.  Good owo to get me hard.  Not deep but enough variation to get me going.   Stripped her off and she started reverse cowgirl for a while.  Few fake noises which grew to good dirty talk when I went in from behind.  Sex was fun.  Cracking arse and after a few minutes of her backing in to me I started to feel the sap rising so she whipped of the rubber and she sucked me for a bit and wanked me until I came on her tits.  Her choice.   All in all a good energetic fuck with a sexy bird.   

Neutrals…..30 mins into the hours booking and another pop wasn’t on the cards but I didn’t ask.  We chilled out in her flat, both naked, for 20mins chatting shit.  I should have asked about a second round but didn’t and she wasn’t anywhere near offering.  My bad but I’m not pushy in these scenarios and I think she knew it. 

Negatives….mid massage she had a knock at the door and a shopping delivery!  I had to hide in the bathroom while she collected it and paid the woman for the bother.  Turned out to be her Thai masseuse! Bit awkward and took a bit of time to get rid of her while I watched my clothes through a gap in the bathroom door.  If I wasn’t naked and had handed over the cash already I may have walked.   

Overall….a good punt.  I enjoyed it. Not sure I’d go back unless there was more gfe and a second pop on the cards.   I think a pushier punter would get more action but I liked her and it was fun. 

« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 10:49:52 pm by Head1 »

Offline JD1

Offline Markwest10

Ah thanks

Just to say…I’m not a prolific punter but I have a few more reviews from the last few weeks to post if helpful…

Offline JD1

Ah thanks

Just to say…I’m not a prolific punter but I have a few more reviews from the last few weeks to post if helpful…

Definitely do, I’m sure people will find them useful! :drinks:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Good review matey, thanks, keep booting them out

Indexing sorted too