Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passing on WG's phone number?  (Read 1191 times)

DG

I've had a few requests from other punters and have seen similar on a number of threads. Now I know this is a punter's forum for the benefit of punters, but is it etiquette to pass on a girl's number if it is not posted on her profile? When a girl gives me her number in these circumstances, I accept it as privileged information and don't believe I have the right to pass it on. I'm guessing no punter would want a WG to pass on their number to anyone else??

vw

Good manners, its the same with drug dealers you ask permission or don't do it.

They can always email IMHO !

Offline cueball

I too get asked the same question, my answer is always no, if it's on the profile then I don't need asking, if it's not then it's up to the asker to do the same work as I have had to do.

Been asked addresses too, they get the same answer.

DG

That's my view; I always suggest mailing them and if she chooses not to give you her number, there's obviously a reason for it. Not sure I get the drug dealer reference??

Offline David1970

I tottaly agree,if the girl gives you her number while not publishing it, then this information is privileged. The person after the number could be her ex, a stocker ect. You can always use the AW email system to contact them. I would not like my phone number being passed around ( even if it is a punting phone)

Offline stevedave

Agreed.

I've been asked to pass on a number once or twice, but would never do it without permission - or necessarily to someone I haven't seen posting regularly. The first time I was asked was by someone with only very few posts and it just struck me as fishy.

Atticus Finch

Whenever I have been asked to pass on a girls details, I will always speak to the girl in question to make sure she is ok with it.  After all, it's her information, not mine...

Online RedKettle

I agree with all the above - we all value discretion and should practice what we ask for.

Offline Silver Birch

Being the suspicious fucker that I am, I would wonder why the punter had not been able to obtain the number himself. Perhaps she had changed her number just to avoid HIM!

I'm not sharing, so please don't ask  :hi:

Deviant

Hell no. I have girls numbers which are not up on profiles and they are very much for the girls personal use. They stick up face shots and pictures of their kids on whatsapp. With the wrong punter those images would appear online.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Never been asked for a girls number but wouldn't give it out anyway, as others have said if it ain't on her profile then it's private info as she probably wants to filter potential punters by looking at their AW feedback when they e-mail her.

If it was a trusted UKP poster then I think it's OK to give a rough idea on location such as near the Post office on XYZ road so they can check the area on Google maps but not an exact address

yorkshire123

If it has been in the public domain before then there are a handful of punters on here I would possibly pass it onto but that depends on why she removed it in the first place.

If it was a non publicised number not a chance unless she told me it was ok, however as I have a tendency of not chatting with prossie's between punts that would be a very rare occurrence.   

Online threechilliman

I don't think I've been asked for a number but wouldn't pass it on if it wasn't on her profile. I have passed a postcode on and vice versa - but only with trusted UKP members with whom I've had plenty of PM's and who think along similar lines - generally for route planning purposes. For newbies - not a chance.

tcm

Atticus Finch

Hell no. I have girls numbers which are not up on profiles and they are very much for the girls personal use. They stick up face shots and pictures of their kids on whatsapp. With the wrong punter those images would appear online.

That must be because you're so special, and these girls must really like you

NEGaz

I wouldn't as the girl may not what that particular person to have their number. But if it's in the public domain already can't see a problem

vw

That must be because you're so special Needs, and these girls must really like you
Corrected !

markw

If you give out a number which the girl doesn't put on her profile, you may be bypassing the girl's method of ensuring her own safety. These women let male strangers in to their premises, often when they are alone. They must be allowed to assess the dangers of potential clients, and requiring initial contact to be made by email may be part of that.

Offline Daffodil

In general, no I wouldn't.

There are caveats; e.g. If I know and trust the punter and the number has been public before.

Online webpunter

I store the mobile no's in the notes on AW.  So this covers if for example they haven't logged in. I can still send them a text.  I'm on the same wavelength as TCM about giving out no's.  I've had the occasional reply from AW girlies when their mobile isn't showing so this does work - saving in notes etc.  Although given my limited no of reviews i'm hardly going to be a goldmine of info