Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beware of a scam on Swingingheaven..not a Swingingheaven scam  (Read 667 times)

brandonpete

I've been a member of Swingingheaven for about  10 yrs,for so long my membership was free, with only success every 18mths but I have a bit of fun in the 'Chatrooms'.
So to the scam...I had a notification that a someone was interested in my profile,fair enough,checked it out @either reply on here(SwnHvn) or use email andersonmonica95@gm...so I did and entered in to a bit of a dialogue..."I'm looking for NSA meetings with benefitshe then sends me photo's which are very obviously from 'Pintrest'.... so I thought "let's play" ....then came "when are you able to meet"?, i can meet anytime so that was my reply...and then came " But I do have terms and conditions"! ok "and they are" ...So these are they copied from her email
"These are my terms and conditions Pete Hun
* First, I want to make sure that i am safe with you and you're safe to meet , is that okay ? You only need to get approved on my safety site and get your approval number for us to meet . I came to the point to have this dating agreement because I had a bad experience in meeting someone online before, that's a very traumatic experience. i hope you understand my concerns for being a woman , I just want to be safe and happy .
* Second, I don't like taking videos while we're doing it ( you know what i mean )and
*Third , I want this to keep discreet , it's just between you and me . that's it , I know you can show me that you're a real man that can provide and accept these terms of mine , and I hope that you'll show me you're serious cause I really wanna try this FWB/NSA thing anyway meet my daughter Jhanela :).Let me know if your interested so i will send the safety site to you okay? hope to hear from you again
I said "yep okey dokey,but I need to know,for my safety your postcode and the website address so I can check it out"...Then came the,what salesmen call the lost sale close!
Okay listen to me if your not interested with it then i wont push you okay? you know i have a lot of emails right now and i chose you im not telling you this just to think if you can do this or not im just being honest cause i think you are the guy what im looking for, but if you cant trust me no worries.. I know there's a lot a freaking girls out there but dont count me to them as one , i joined to the site cause im looking for someone who i can have fun with but i have a young daughter that still need my guidance so i need some assurance also i just dont want to happen again my bad experience before just traumatic experience just like a bad dream while im sleeping .. Thanks for the short time i've been talk to you .. hope you will find what are you looking for .. But if ever you change your mind feel free to contact me again , anyway this is the site  i am on now you are free to check it out . .
 External Link/Members Only
First Just click the link and choose "0.00/FREE ACCESS" And Fill Up Everything needed there ..
Then After the card page put this VIP ACCESS CODE "DKS2895725" on the RED BOX got it ?
So there you have enter your credit card details ...no effing thankyou..... so lads I do know some of us are more gullible than others,,so please just beware. 

Offline Londonpunter30

Had the same shit of tinder and other dating apps.. my moto is never click a link sent by someone you don't know, let alone give them your details.

Anyone with half a brain can work out just filling in a form on a random site won't make you any safer than just meeting off the site you exchanged details on

brandonpete

Like my punting Burner mobile I have several punting/social Email address's with complete Bollox  information..so No info was gained.

Offline hungrypunt

quite a common scam around most sites, i suppose some mugs must fall for it

Offline munterhunter

This used to be an operational scam on craigslist too.

Offline Citizensmith007

Hell I’ve been inundated with hot women on plenty of fish trying the same crap with me! I just play along and they send me evermore revealing photos! So it has some benefits! 😏

EM69

Ive had similar on a few sites. I play along for a bit just to wind them up, ask lots of silly questions.