Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trafficked Girls & Poor Service  (Read 532 times)

Offline smartieshouse

Just throwing this out there.

Do you think there is a direct correlation between trafficked EE girls and poor services?

My logic is as follows, the girl is trafficked so she doesn't want to work and doesn't see the money that is paid by clients hence the lack lustre service.

Depending on your taste in WGs there are some stunning EE girls out there that really are "money making machines" if they upped their service quality. Given many girls looks they would have guys crawling over each other to give them their hard earned cash!

Offline David1970

Do you think there is a direct correlation between trafficked EE girls and poor services?

My logic is as follows, the girl is trafficked so she doesn't want to work and doesn't see the money that is paid by clients hence the lack lustre service.

No shit Sherlock.

How would your service be if you were repeatedly raped every day?

Offline smartieshouse

And are all the UK providers that provide a poor service trafficked.....??

Online pythondan

I think that you are probably correct in that some girls are not doing this of their own free will. Any sensible seller of services would want repeat business but lots of EE providers will not get it.

I had similar concerns and decided not to see EE girls as I would not want to support such practices. There are lots of Romainians, Poles etc. working near me with little or no feedback who seem to move between venues so I guess the demand is there.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Depending on your taste in WGs there are some stunning EE girls out there that really are "money making machines" if they upped their service quality. Given many girls looks they would have guys crawling over each other to give them their hard earned cash!

If they're trafficked then what would they gain by upping their service and attracting more punters, they still wouldn't see the money and would be encouraging their own rape.    :unknown:

There's no way of knowing for sure who is or isn't trafficked no matter what nationality they are. If you want a decent standard of service stick to well reviewed prossies.

Offline smartieshouse

Definately no gain to upping the quality level for trafficked girls.

My point is does does poor service equate to trafficked.

Offline S.X. MacHine

You bought that out all on your own?
You deserve a Nobel Prize for deduction...

Offline S.X. MacHine

You bought that out all on your own?
You deserve a Nobel Prize for deduction...

'Thought', not 'bought'...

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Definately no gain to upping the quality level for trafficked girls.

My point is does does poor service equate to trafficked.

So you think every prossie who has a negative review on here for providing a poor service is trafficked,   :wacko:  Nothing more to say really.

Offline David1970

And are all the UK providers that provide a poor service trafficked.....??

My reply was to the question of trafficked and poor service being linked.

Offline jok32

Don't think there's a direct correlation.
EE Girls who charge extras etc tend to work in gangs rather than be independent
Truly trafficked girls probably do anything you want them to do for fear of repercussions from the trafficker should you complain etc

Neither will have mnuch motivation to provide a stellar service - independents are better for that

Online Jonestown

Don't think there's a direct correlation.
EE Girls who charge extras etc tend to work in gangs rather than be independent
Truly trafficked girls probably do anything you want them to do for fear of repercussions from the trafficker should you complain etc

Exactly