Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicha Thai99 Renfrew  (Read 3028 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7113339) (18 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Hardpipe

External Link/Members Only

Messaged mid morning and meet arranged just after lunch after a few messages.
Well known location for thai girls in Renfrew top floor flat, will put a few off as there is a ring doorbelll on the way up.
Paid £150 for an hour including £20 for OWO & DFK

On entry usual behind the door and when i got in was greeted by a beautiful fit thai girl in white negligee and white knickers showing through.
Pictures and description on AW spot on, great body with a lovely pair of bolt ons and shaved downstairs :P
Used the Bathroom then returned to Bedroom sorted fee and we both stripped and onto the bed where plenty DFK and exploring began, oral on her first before swapping over and then several positions before blowing my load.
After clean up we had wee chat and she was saying how she had so many messages and was just lucky timing to get her, she showed me the messages in her phone and it was crazy. Did say she was probably leaving early as she wasn't comfortable in the flat due to issues not sure who from but don't think it was neighbours.
Started more DFK whilst giving me a handjob for round 2 didn't seem up for much else for round 2 but wasn't complaining as enjoying the DFK makes a change to get a Thai girl with good DFK with tongue action :rolleyes:.
Said she would come back but to Glasgow next time so here's hoping as i would deffo see again.

Offline Jimbob212

External Link/Members Only
Said she would come back but to Glasgow next time so here's hoping as i would deffo see again.

There's hope yet! Thanks for the review HP. Hopefully they'll put her in the usual Thai hotspots in Glasgow city centre next time rather than Renfrew.

Offline glasgow_69

I know the exact flats you're talking about and I also know the person with the ring doorbell.
She knows exactly what goes in it that flat and the bell picks everyone up. Be aware.

Online charliepie

Those ring doorbells are evil! Not hard to put 2 + 2 together when a new Thai girl turns up every week followed by dozens of punters:-)

Offline Thepunteruk

I know the exact flats you're talking about and I also know the person with the ring doorbell.
She knows exactly what goes in it that flat and the bell picks everyone up. Be aware.

Can I just confirm that you are saying the below.

You personally know the owner or the (resident at least), of a private flat which people pass by on the way to this working flat.
Myself included, a long time ago.
And, you have had conversations with this person (female), who states they know what is happening (?)

Ps, I absolutely do not care re Ring doorbells and / or CCTV around city centre premises or hotels. I'm just interested.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 03:04:11 pm by Thepunteruk »

Online charliepie

It sounds that way to me but I guess there's not much she can do with her footage as the authorities presumably won't be that interested even if she wanted to make a big deal out of it. Are these doorbells actually legal especially if they are opposite another flat which means she would get a look inside every time her neighbour opens their door.

Offline Ericshon

She os an absolute hunni. Think it's time to make tracks down to Newcastle  :cool:

Offline Thepunteruk

Hardpipe,

I'm intrigued, and would value an answer to my question posted above.

Offline Hooples cat

Punteruk, is it not Glasgow69 you're asking the (very pertinent) question of?

I'd like to know the answer too.

Offline Thepunteruk

Punteruk, is it not Glasgow69 you're asking the (very pertinent) question of?

I'd like to know the answer too.

Yes of course, that's my error, it is indeed Glasgow69.
Apologies to the OP.

Offline glasgow_69

She knows what happens in the flat upstairs and that’s it’s different girls on a regular basis. She’s not doing anything about it as it’s none of her business. Don’t worry, she doesn’t keep a record of people on her doorbell.