Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GorgeousBetty_ Glasgow  (Read 1258 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7687537) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Charlie Richdson

GorgeousBetty_ Glasgow

External Link/Members Only 
External Link/Members Only

Comms, nice and easy, had quick responses from her, was asked to send a booking request via adult work, which I did. agreed on time and duration, Very smooth, no drama.

Location: in nice modern block of flats in Glasgow city centre, not from from a very popular kebab shop, Plenty of Parking, flat itself nice and clean,

£150 for and hour, £20 for Cim, owo is included

beautiful girl, age is about right, body, lips and boobs match the ones in the photos, toned body, excellent arse. amazing boobs, soft tanned skin. 10 out of 10.

Started off with some light kissing meanwhile my hands were navigating her body, to be precise one hand was on her arse and the other on her boobs , got hard in no time, once she realized that straight away she went on her knees and started sucking me off, then she stood up and jumped on me and pushed me into the bed, 69 for a good 10 minutes, man I was enjoying eating that ass and pussy, very responsive and wet. on with the condom, banged her in every other position, she can take it all the way no probs, and she seems to enjoy a good O pound , finished in her mouth.

Cleaned up, had a nice chat with her, good sense of humour and great personality this one, this was followed by some more light kissing and a bit of fore play, we were in top of each other in no time.
Had another round of intense good O sex, which ended in me exploding a massive load in her mouth and all over her face.

Great attitude, good vibes and full on of energy this one.

Highly recommended this one and defo will visit again.