Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose Thai Temptress - Edinburgh  (Read 2142 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7306731) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Charlie Richdson

Rose Thai Temptress - Edinburgh

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms: via text, nice and simple.

Girl. the one in the phots, nice figure, very tidy, age is slightly older, early thirties I would say.

Paid £120 +£20 for OWO. no other extras

Started off with her on her knees sucking my cock, she was taking the full length into her mouth, no issues, then a bit of 69, very fresh, on with the condom, for a doggy, and that view of her ass Infront of me made me finish in no time. finished in the bag.

Had a massage and quick chat between rounds before I was like lets fuck again lol.

Had another round of intense sex, tried all the position, she seemed to enjoy herself been pounded, finished on her boobs this time, don't know if she does that, but asked and she said its okey.

Another good punt at reasonable price.

10 out 10 for this one as well.

Offline S1975

Which would you say was better? Did both Rose's kiss? I visited Temptress in Dundee and she was awesome, but do also fancy trying out the other Rose.
Cheers

Offline Charlie Richdson

Both as good mate, worth mentioning they got different bodies type, one is curvy and the other is fit, both to try a bit of everything IMO

Offline Charlie Richdson

Some light kissing,

always subjected to discretionary, came across many girls who does not have kissing listed, but done with me, and the other way round if you know what i mean.

Online charliepie

True, I think a lot depends on how they are feeling at that moment or if they fancy you or find you repulsive:-)