Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: QuickieQueen - Walsall  (Read 1366 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7482022) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline jamies

I visited quickiequeen a couple of weeks ago -fee paid was £80 for 30mins

Location-flat in Bloxwich clean and suitable for purpose, but on a main road and open to prying eyes

Quickiequeen- herself is attractive quit tall at around 5ft 10in was dressed in matching lingerie has a decent body for her age, I would say she's closer to 50 than than 40

The deed- I arrived early and parked up txt to her to say I was at the location but no reply until the exact time I was booked (which is fair enough)  straight into the bedroom where I received Owo this was ok nothing special. Then sex in cowgirl and Doggy and finished of Cumming on her big tits.

Conclusion- she's a decent looking woman, and everything was OK but does nothing great,. I get the impression she doesn't really want you there and wants everything done as quick as possible, perhaps the clues in the name

I wouldn't return

Link External Link/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

I visited quickiequeen a couple of weeks ago -fee paid was £80 for 30mins

Location-flat in Bloxwich clean and suitable for purpose, but on a main road and open to prying eyes

Quickiequeen- herself is attractive quit tall at around 5ft 10in was dressed in matching lingerie has a decent body for her age, I would say she's closer to 50 than than 40

The deed- I arrived early and parked up txt to her to say I was at the location but no reply until the exact time I was booked (which is fair enough)  straight into the bedroom where I received Owo this was ok nothing special. Then sex in cowgirl and Doggy and finished of Cumming on her big tits.

Conclusion- she's a decent looking woman, and everything was OK but does nothing great,. I get the impression she doesn't really want you there and wants everything done as quick as possible, perhaps the clues in the name

I wouldn't return

Link External Link/Members Only

Same impression I got that she doesn’t want you there,bet she looked good in doggy though and those tits are fantastic
« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 07:49:20 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline mancsguy1975

My impression too - she comes across as a little peculiar too - see my review.

Great tits though, i must agree

Offline Punterperson1971

My impression too - she comes across as a little peculiar too - see my review.

Great tits though, i must agree
Yeah she’s peculiar all right although I’d go back for doggy as I’ve already had her in cowgirl