Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Boxing Day Sales  (Read 1927 times)

Offline tazman1002001

I think these girls should get into spirit of things and offer a "Boxing Day Sale" ..... It's just right that we pay top dollar £££££ all year round and we should get a sale price today
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Rod trotter

fredpunter

The sales are where shops sell stuff that had been left on the shelf cos no-one fancied it .....

Offline tazman1002001

The sales are where shops sell stuff that had been left on the shelf cos no-one fancied it .....

Yeah we know that.....but a sale would be good no?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline threechilliman

You might see a few offers in January - punters/WG's short of cash after Xmas. Keep an eye on those on your HL's. I'm booking nothing until Jan now for this reason.

tcm

Offline Jimmyredcab

Would you work on Boxing Day for less than you get on a normal day. ???? :rolleyes:

Spanky_bum_time

tbh I was surprised the girls working xmas day were not charging more!

Offline Sonny Crockett

fredpunter

I guess if you want a lass that has been left on the shelf cos noone fancied her ....

Offline hw189

tbh I was surprised the girls working xmas day were not charging more!

This one was / is External Link/Members Only. Yesterday it was at £1000 per hour!  :lol:

Offline Sonny Crockett

This one was / is External Link/Members Only. Yesterday it was at £1000 per hour!  :lol:

Thank God I am not punting!!!

Ben4454

Just had 100 people queing outside a retail chain at 5AM when it opens at 6AM. People on earth are mad for a bargain.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 04:28:46 pm by Ben4454 »

overdone

That's an amazing body but i'd not pay those prices.

Offline waynekerr600

I think girls should charge by the inch.

Offline mr small

I think girls should charge by the inch.

That would be good as I like the small ones  :wacko:

Offline Nagilum

I was thinking the same thing, in fact I may joke about it in my next punt.  Heck why stop there I want a Black Friday deal next!

Offline waynekerr600

Just make sure you negotiate a price before getting aroused (possibly in a cold room too).

Offline Bronn

Unbelievable! This girl has 51 reviews.   :scare:

She's out of shape if you ask me too.

Some people have more money than sense.  :unknown:

Offline Sonny Crockett

She's got a great bod IMHO......... However £500 is extortionate!!!!!

Her service would be more likely in the £110 to £150 bracket if I ever saw her!!!!!

Offline hw189

Unbelievable! This girl has 51 reviews.   :scare:

She's out of shape if you ask me too.

Some people have more money than sense.  :unknown:

Absolutely Bronn. AW reviews can easily be fabricated / manipulated, as I suspect they are in her case. Her 'normal' rates of £300 are way too much. Could get 3 decent hourly punts with far fitter women than her.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 10:12:26 pm by hw189 »

Offline muffherwell91

That's an amazing body but i'd not pay those prices.
Some subtly Photoshop skin retouching/airbrushing gives wg’s a wonderful excuse to raise prices. Never underestimate the power of good lighting/photoshop and some good semi professional/professional gallery pictures to misrepresent how a girl actually looks in the flesh.

Jay-Jay

I would hazard a guess she's verging on being a fat bastard judging by the amount of doctoring the pics have had. Good to see though she's at a much more reasonable £500 ph today........FFS!

Jay

oring123

Looked out for jan.feb sale prices from wgs last year
But never really happened

Offline Sonny Crockett

I very much doubt there will be any special discounts from WGs to celebrate the New Year..... They are more likely to celebrate the New Year by increasing their prices!!!! :dash: :dash: :dash:

Not that it matters for me, as I am not punting at the moment!!!!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline NIK

I notice as with previous years the majority of the idiots storming through the doors like rabid animals were ethnics, predominantly orientals again. What is it with these people?  :unknown:
Despite all the media and retail hype the 'sales' are mainly a load of bollocks. Some people really will fall for any old pony.   :crazy:

Offline Roth

I very much doubt there will be any special discounts from WGs to celebrate the New Year..... They are more likely to celebrate the New Year by increasing their prices!!!! :dash: :dash: :dash:

Not that it matters for me, as I am not punting at the moment!!!!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Sadly true.  :( :(

moosehead69

I think these girls should get into spirit of things and offer a "Boxing Day Sale" ..... It's just right that we pay top dollar £££££ all year round and we should get a sale price today
You'll be asking for loyalty cards like Starbucks rewards next ...

Offline Marmalade

You'll be asking for loyalty cards like Starbucks rewards next ...
I think he's already got one, eh Taz.

oring123

If wg s were switched on loyalty cards would work
Pay for 5 vists 6th free
Good for regular s ?

Offline Marmalade

I notice as with previous years the majority of the idiots storming through the doors like rabid animals were ethnics, predominantly orientals again. What is it with these people?  :unknown:
Despite all the media and retail hype the 'sales' are mainly a load of bollocks. Some people really will fall for any old pony.   :crazy:

I imagine it maybe goes something like
1. Increase prices on selected good 28 days before end of year (i.e. buying frenzy period)
2. Reduce prices of same goods to about what they were for the 'sale'.
3. Put prices back to normal after a few days.
4. Give sales a legitimacy-look by flooding the shop with 'special purchase' shite, preferably with the same red sticker as any sale items.

Offline Marmalade

If wg s were switched on loyalty cards would work
Pay for 5 vists 6th free
Good for regular s ?
It doesn't work quite like that.
1. Pay for 5 visits and she fucks off after two.
2. Pay for her boob job and she fucks off when it's done.
3. Arrange to give her a glowing report on UKP and you get an extra five minutes until Admin cottons on and you get banned for life.
4. Marry her. You get fuck all after the special sale period and have to pay her mate.

Offline Marmalade

There again...

£70 ph sale:
 External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Just add word 'sale' to AW search parameters and sift

Offline tazman1002001

I think he's already got one, eh Taz.

To clarify I have a "Platinum" discount card  :cool:
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

It doesn't work quite like that.
1. Pay for 5 visits and she fucks off after two.
2. Pay for her boob job and she fucks off when it's done.
3. Arrange to give her a glowing report on UKP and you get an extra five minutes until Admin cottons on and you get banned for life.
4. Marry her. You get fuck all after the special sale period and have to pay her mate.

:D :lol:
Banned by:

oring123

more like pay for 5 vists pay on day
go to book 6th free one and shes blocked you
lol????

Asianspice

I think Sonny Crockett is correct. The WGs will increase the current rates. Does anyone know any regulars who will be charging more in the new year and indeed, what percentage rise on the current price. Would be interested to hear your feedback and will it reduce your visits or not? I know some guys have a strict limit per punt.  ;)