Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any ladies that offer cumplay in London?  (Read 1162 times)

mdcrowe

Hello,

I am a newbie here but not one to punting. This is my first post here.

I am after a lady in London (preferably under 35) who offers cumplay as a service. Swallowing after cumplay is preferable but not essential. By cumplay I mean the lady offers to show you your content in her mouth and on her tongue and then plays with it, i.e. smears it on her lips, face, boobs, etc.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

MDC

vorian

Hello,

I am after a lady in London (preferably under 35) who offers cumplay as a service. Swallowing after cumplay is preferable but not essential. By cumplay I mean the lady offers to show you your content in her mouth and on her tongue and then plays with it, i.e. smears it on her lips, face, boobs, etc.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

MDC

Count me in on looking for that service, London or SE.

Offline hendrix

mdcrowe

Offline akauya

Hello,

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

MDC

Try Missybanks and ask her...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26395.0

Other UKP members might be able to help with more options though

:hi:

Offline Stav096

This one might, based on some of her reports, but I have not seen her, so its at your own discretion:

ENGLISH SEXY EMMA
External Link/Members Only