Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: visit from states  (Read 759 times)

Offline gophil05

New member but have read posts for over a year. Coming to London this weekend and have 2 days to myself and a budget of 650.00. This is what I have planned looking for advice if someone thinks I'm making a big mistake. Trying to limit disappointment and have some variety. Sunday planning on hosting Dee for 3 hrs then Monday late afternoon looking to visit Valery (Conway's favorite). Saw Dee last visit so that remains a must as I'm sure can appreciate.

Please hit me with any alternative options you think better!

password02

Have you checked with Dee and have you agreed time and day as she normally does not work week ends?

vorian

Dee has nothing on her Profile saying she is available for Sunday 27th.  :unknown:

Offline gophil05

I did check and made arrangements awhile ago as I knew seeing Dee was a must!!  I travel to London a couple times a year and Dee was my first and only punt, so I'm spoiled!!  I can't wait for round 2.

password02

She is very good friends with Cindy maybe ask Dee to see if Cindy is available while you are here in London and she can maybe speak to her to see if she can help with the booking?

Offline gophil05

Funny you say that as I thought of that as well as my 2nd option, but to be honest didn't think I had the stamina for them back to back nights!!  This is a 50 th Bday gift to myself

Offline Stav096

LMP? Offers a bit of choice while not costing that much.