Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LovelyEmilyXx - Bristol  (Read 1465 times)

32 review(s) for xxLovelyEmilyxx (22 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by FCB]
65 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6630750) (53 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline jpuk

We met in the morning in a central Bristol Apartment.
The booking was only for 30 mins as i had business to attend to in another part of Bristol.

The comms were easy and directions were very simple

Emily is a beautiful girl probably 8.5/10 for looks, a very tight body and small breasts (which I am fine with). Dressed in a tight black dress and heels

I arrived and was shown to the bedroom where the money exchanged hands, Emily went off to stow it away and returned very shortly. I was offered a shower but had already had one before.

Started with light kissing but Emily soon got into some DFK. Oral on her, which she seemed to enjoy and made all the right noises.

OWO on me, which I thought she was very good at. Plenty of spitting and deep enough for me. Into 69 where i had the delights of her pussy again

A number of positions and I finally finished in her from behind. Did not ask for A-Levels and she does not advertise them but she was more than happy to have my thumb in her ass while I came.

A great booking, and I hope she returns to Bristol in the future. I will definitley be paying her a visit again

Have fun guys and treat her well.....

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline TerryTibbs

Where did she come from, never showed up in any of my searches this week!!!

And too bloody late to see her now!

God dam it  :dash:

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline PLeisure

Where did she come from, never showed up in any of my searches this week!!!

And too bloody late to see her now!

God dam it  :dash:

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:
She's based in London - where she's received varying reviews. I found her dull as dishwater with skin like concrete but, as always, YMMV  :hi:

Offline lewishamguy

She's based in London - where she's received varying reviews. I found her dull as dishwater with skin like concrete but, as always, YMMV  :hi:

I see she's started touring now. Perhaps business is quiet in London.  :wackogirl:  IMO she's only good for massage rather than GFE.

Anyway OP,  good to hear it went well.  :hi: