Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Naoko Japanese bait n switch Doncaster Centre  (Read 3757 times)

1 review(s) for massage naoko & (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline diff3r3ntanimal

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well I must say I went into this with my eye's wide open ( no Japanese piss take intended) knowing full well that the girl in the profile picture was beyond stunning and there was no chance it would be her, plus reading reviews and warnings from this forum about Asian bait and switch I knew full and well that what I see was not going to be what I got.

But... I was horny for some Asian sex, and with the tactic in mind of texting first to ask how old is the girl, is she thin and does she definitely offer full sex my judgement would be loosely based on the answers I received. (22, thin and yea full sex available). With this in mind I thought to myself, yeah she's gonna be a bit older but surely they can't inflate a 22 year old by too much face to face without me laughing and walking away. (which I would of without hesitation IDGAF)

So I went ahead and was told to arrive in ten minutes with full address given ( Doncaster flats near McDonald's and old burger king).  The ten minutes was up and I arrived to press the buzzer, some bloke answered and said "about time where you been", I said "sorry wrong person" and walked away to check my phone. I had a text "very sorry please come back at 6.20pm not ready yet". It was 5.30pm and and much as I thought fucks sake I had paid for parking and decided to take advantage of that  fact and wait the extra time.

Sat waiting, 6.20 comes and I go back sending a text saying "im here"... After few minutes of looking dodgy loitering near entrance gets a reply" still not ready will text you when to come ".  I thought ffs this is taking the piss, I decided to go McDonald's, have a piss, walk back and if still no joy I'm off to the gym fuck it.

Walks back round after McDonald's, walked past the entrance and still nothing so I sent a text" gonna have to cancel sorry got to go ". At the same time moments after it sent I had received a message incoming saying" come up im ready it's number xx ", another message shortly followed saying "so sorry please come I make it worth your while".... I replied saying " ok im coming back "

Gets up the stairs and behind the door I'm greeted by a very sexy and shapely Japanese woman, I would say about 29ish but pretty, cracking body and arse, lovely tits and vaguely understandable English.

Paperwork out the way she went to put it away and came back to me semi naked, "oooh you muscley Mmm shexy you make muscle" haha this made me laugh, I do work out every day and have a good body but was funny how she said it, anyway I lapped it up.

Onto bed I get naked and so does she, kissing her neck my arms wrapped around her feeling her arse, I grab her head and guide it gently towards my member, she grabs a condom and puts it on with her mouth and starts sucking my soft cock using good technique stroking my arsehole and balls as I get hard filling her  mouth, I'm fingering her pussy while she enjoys me. Then I grab her head and move her on her back and spread her legs open, she's a bushy customer but I like this.. Slide inside her lovely wet flower and start pumping away.. She's quite responsive and kissing my head and neck, continue like this for about 10 min then I move her into doggy, from this position she is running my arse and balls with her fingers and I end up shooting my seed into the rubber, she gets some  tissue and gently cleans the spunk off my cock. Wow what an orgasm it felt amazing!

Now let me get something straight, I have sex almost every day with 2 girls I know, friends with benefits who I know are clean as we all been tested so I fuck them bb, and let me tell you fucking a prossie with a rubber on when your used to bb is really challenging to cum unless you get really horny, so for me to explode into that Japanese pussy like I did really is testament to how good she was, also I paid for 15 minutes and after a chat afterwards and some more cuddles and kisses all in all we was together for 30 minutes, although this could be what she meant by "make it upto me" for fucking me around at the start.

Sorry for the essay guys but all in all yes it was definitely a bait and switch and no the girl I met was nothing like the girl in the picture, but did she have a good body? Yes. Did she have a tight pussy? Yes and did she satisfy me wholeheartedly? Absolutely.

Now the other thing I wanna mention is I said to her il come back and see you Tuesday but she said no a different girl will be here she will be in Leicester... So I guess there on a rota in there. I might take a chance again thought and see what I get lol

If turns out like today I will be very pleased :)

All in all 8 out of 10 worth a punt if you get same girl as I did. Would of been better with owo though that's what spoiled it but other than that.. Good stuff  :thumbsup:

bod666

You hung around for over an hour waiting for a 15 minute booking? That is some patience. I woulda fucked off for sure. Glad it was worth your while.

When you first got there was it her apartment you buzzed and got a bloke answering or was that a wrong number? Bit confused about that.

Offline diff3r3ntanimal

Yeah I hung around as was in the town centre and had paid parking for an hour so I thought what the hell I'm sure I can amuse myself in town centre for a while.

And the first number she gave me was that guy who answered, she then afterwards gave me a completely different number which was hers, to be honest it had all the potential to be a bad punt but the one saving grace was the girl herself, she turned it all around was worth it.

Offline doncasterduncan

Good review mate, thanks - had been considering seeing her

Online RedKettle

given the b & s and the delay of an hour I am amazed this is a positive!!  :dash:

Would not have been for me as I would have pissed off well before getting anywhere near her tight pussy.

Thanks for the review - in this case the longer version is great because it allows us to understand exactly what happened and why you rated it despite the obvious problems.  Glad it worked out for you.  :thumbsup:

Offline diff3r3ntanimal

given the b & s and the delay of an hour I am amazed this is a positive!!  :dash:

Would not have been for me as I would have pissed off well before getting anywhere near her tight pussy.

Thanks for the review - in this case the longer version is great because it allows us to understand exactly what happened and why you rated it despite the obvious problems.  Glad it worked out for you.  :thumbsup:

I can understand why you would be pissed off mate, normally I would of been. But I think I was half expecting an old fat chinese woman to appear from behind the door, when I realised she was actually half decent and gave me a good time well over 30 mins I think the positive JUST about outweighed the negatives. Thanks :)

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Did she have a dragon tattoo above her pubic region?

Offline p3ngu1n

Great review but damn! that's some impressive patience man! I'd have f***d right off!

Offline diff3r3ntanimal

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
No mate
There was a girl who used to worked in Sheffield called Ayako who did and I wondered if it was her under a different name.

Offline Lijunwei

There was a girl who used to worked in Sheffield called Ayako who did and I wondered if it was her under a different name.

was alway curious about Ayako and how did she look n perform..?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
was alway curious about Ayako and how did she look n perform..?
She has been mentioned here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47399.msg627200#msg627200

Not trying to derail, as you would expect short at 5'4" (I think she advertised as), fake tits, looked OK but too big for her body, a few men claimed they were real which gives you an idea of how decent the boob job was. She wore a seifuku (sailor school uniform) and helped me undress and redress even my socks and shoes. Sex wise: awesome BJ uncovered with lots of licking, she had a small tongue which looked liked a lizards, I kissed her mouth but I don't think she went really deep, but she was OK with me using my tongue. She was OK in doggy, but pushed me back in mish and claimed she could feel me in her stomach. As with most Japanese people she was submissive, but friendly and quite chatty and funny.

Feel free to PM if you want to know something specific, as I don't want to take this off topic.