Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zonya Sexy Thai - Watford  (Read 1006 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6957228) (35 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline billyrider

External Link/Members Only

2 in 2, another great punt with a Watford Thai.

Same room as last time with the worst mattress ever.

Zonya is attractive but the photos are not a true reflection and she is closer to a size 12 and very tall for a Thai at 5’9” but she is most definitely female.

Service was excellent, having paid £80 for 30 mins.  Paperwork sorted and start with some DFK and assistance getting undressed. Drops to her knees to give me great OWO and then asks me to sit on the bed and carried on. I think she genuinely enjoys sucking dick, she said she’d only just finished her period so 69/RO was off the cards and she wasn’t keen on pussy play. Her ball licking moved further south and was close to being rimmed. Condom applied without me realising and I got a bit freaked thinking she was trying to BB me but thankfully not. Ridden reverse cowgirl and then cowgirl and very sensual kissing. 

The finish was via a handjob and I was very surprised she asked me to CIM, happy days and all done and dusted in 25 mins. Zonya then massaged me for about 10-15 mins and off I went into the night.

Very polite, friendly and keen to please. Once of the best punting experiences for a while. 

Offline Ron89

You got cim for free? Also saw her today, absolutely railed her great arse

Offline billyrider

She was giving me HJ at the end and said you can CIM and I said OK and let her know when I was about to cum and bingo, job done.

Offline toddroman456

You got cim for free? Also saw her today, absolutely railed her great arse

Does she do anal ?

Offline Ron89

Does she do anal ?
I see how that was misleading. I clattered her doggy vaginally

Offline Daaz324

Offline simon07

Number Not showing on profile. So only option is Thai Julie in Watford this week. I wanted to see Zonya yesterday and no response to texts either.
+447852392278 Į
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 11:36:45 am by simon07 »