Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x_xxCharliexx_x of Hitchin  (Read 1410 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Does anyone know her? I set up an appointment for tomorrow, (a few days ago) to be confirmed today by calling her - she sent me her phone number. No reply when I called so left her a message. After a while I sent a text. After another while sent her a message on AW. She has not logged on today.

Back to the drawing board or wait for her to appear... ?

We have all been here before.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline life_wasted

you not bothered by "bareback" on her enjoy list?

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
you not bothered by "bareback" on her enjoy list?

Have you not seen his reviews!!!!

Offline life_wasted

Have you not seen his reviews!!!!

I have seen some but based on the tone of your reply I must have mixed some key details  :lol:

Offline NelsonH

Funny how you can have three degrees and still write "disgression".

Danger!WillRobinson

Well, that's another one off the hot list...

We spoke on the phone this morning, her internet had crashed, no hard feelings; we both agreed to cancel but you can have a laugh. My reason for cancelling: the missus came to work with me to go out shopping in the local shops with sales, while I am at work.

thickandlongguy

3 degrees , isnt this job an over qualification, also the pics looks taken pre digital days

Offline Cim420

I saw her today, 6.5/10 looks. 10/10 effort, owo,cim,fingering. 15min incall. 9.5/10 owo. Review to follow  :hi:
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

I saw her today, 6.5/10 looks. 10/10 effort, owo,cim,fingering. 15min incall. 9.5/10 owo. Review to follow  :hi:

She changed her spelling of her name
ttps://www.adultwork.com/4729881 or External Link/Members Only

4 review(s) found for XXCharleighXX linked to in above post (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Cim420

Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

4 review(s) found for XXCharleighXX linked to in above post (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline bobby1973

what was see like ?
is she in hitchin ?