Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG's in real life???.......  (Read 2262 times)

Flemington

Now we all now when WG's are working they are basically delivery a fantasy/role etc, do you think after a few years that this would affect them when they are not working and hey actually start to live in a fantasy world that is pure bullshit and full of lies and lose touch with reality making up stories etc for attention and to seem interesting? Pretending to be someone else for a living must surely start to take its toll on them psychologically?  :bomb:

Offline HighlyMotivated

To some extent we all pretend to be someone else in our day to day lives, especially at work. I'm not sure it would have any more psychological affect on a prossie than it would on a lawyer, estate agent or someone working at Burger King.

Hardly a Heath ledger situation for the average prossie I think

Offline cueball

No, I imagine once they retire they move into a commentary role like ex boxers, ex footballers, ex motor racing drivers etc etc

Or maybe become managers to give back to the sport they love

:D

cockneybstrd

No, I imagine once they retire they move into a commentary role like ex boxers, ex footballers, ex motor racing drivers etc etc

Or maybe become managers to give back to the sport they love

:D

What like Chris Kamara on Soccer Saturday ?

Were going over to Sexy Sam whose at Winstons Massage and Knocking shop. Sam what can you tell us

Sam well ive just seen cueball going in looked liked he was really up for his punt today I spoke to him before the punt and he said he had three day load so were expecting fireworks today

Online Jamboney

Were going over to Sexy Sam whose at Winstons Massage and Knocking shop. Sam what can you tell us

Sam well ive just seen cueball going in looked liked he was really up for his punt today I spoke to him before the punt and he said he had three day load so were expecting fireworks today

Brilliant  :lol:

Offline cueball

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Excellent

Offline cueball

Well Sam,

I'd like to thank all my team for their support over the last few weeks. It's been a long road to get to this stage.

I just hope I can do my team justice in the coming punt and I'll see you in the post punt interviews

:lol:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 04:03:25 pm by cueball »

vw

Then you have the other end of the scale and the prossie doing a Gazza with all the fluffies rallying around for the 15th time sending the prossie to rehab.

All the adulation went to the the gazza hoes head.

jimbm55

One of my regs has constructed a completely fake life to keep her family at bay. I suspect that the fake day job and the lies associated with it will ultimately trip her up or drive her nuts.

Online Sticky

I think they're probably too jaded from dealing with the tosspots who plague the profession to be living in a fantasy world. I'd imagine the longer they spend doing it the harder it would be to get out successfully and have a suitable back story for employers/boyfriends etc for what they've been doing.

Similar to having to suddenly explain to the missus why there's all this extra money when you stop punting.

A few though have told me that the loneliness is what gets them most, think I'm asking the wrong questions when chatting  :unknown:

Online threechilliman

I wouldn't be capable of a post-punt interview :wacko:

tcm

Offline stevedave

I wouldn't be capable of a post-punt interview :wacko:

tcm

Well, she had the two big guns up front, but her defence was poor and I managed to slip in behind a couple of times.  :D

Offline Cuntminion

You cunt  :lol: that completely read in kamaras voice in my head

Pussydoc

They don't change ,,they still lie there arses  off ,,and live in a fantasy world , as they say a leopard never changes its spots, some may be different but not many ,

np500

Don't think any of us can contemplate what it's like to get out of this industry if doing it for a few years, some will be strong and glide on in life no problem , others will struggle not so strong of mind but will get by , others will make big mistakes and may never recover from there time in this trade ? Having to return to the only life Thay know ware Thay can earn a living or fall apart ? Who knows .

Offline Nagilum

I think they can, we all have jobs and we leave it at the office when we come home, some can do it better than others and for the rest it absorbs them forever.  I would image their perception of men would be altered forever though.

Maybe this is where the nice guy comes in  ;)

Clark Gilbert

Some have been very successful in other fields after leaving sex work. Maya Angelou and Amanda Palmer for example.

tonysoprano

I sometimes wonder what happens to WG's once they 'retire' or leave the profession. I'm sure some are successful but I have a feeling for most of them they don't end up living happily ever after.

jcdmj12

Some have been very successful in other fields after leaving sex work. Maya Angelou and Amanda Palmer for example.

Amanda Palmer was a sex worker?  I bet she would have been a very memorable punt.