Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: can you be friends with a w.g.  (Read 6469 times)

Offline alenski

the reason i ask  is because just after i had a flexible cystoscopy [basically  a small camera down your shaft ]the only people i texted were two of my regulars.the result was an all clear and the operation was performed after finding blood in my urine at a gum clinic check up.i would say i feel closer to my regulars than i do to members of my own family in that i can talk to these girls about anything without fear of embarrasment.i am not in love with these girls,i only text them when meeting and i never ask them out or become obsessed with them.i treat them as friends which  i think they are after having met 15 to 20 times in the past year.one regular really is special in that she always has a stiff drink waiting for me when i arrive and took me out for a meal in her own time and at her expense.yes miracles really do happen,of course i am single  and i would not expect a married man to feel the same.

Offline suttonporksword

Sounds like a friend you pay to fuck. If it's working for you both on that basis I can't see any issue

Loki

stop paying them to fuck you and see how friendly and "close" they become...

Offline Bangers and Gash

The fact that you've seen them 15-20 times a year makes me think they're more worried about losing a valuable stream of income.

You say that you're not obsessed, then go on to say ''one reg is really special.''

Wake up. If you let pro$$ies weedle their way into your life you'll pay for it dearly.  :bomb:

Tjkooker

If your happy paying to fuck a friend carry on. Just don't expect anything else from it.

Offline madeinwales56

Definitely a very bad case of EAS.

Type_O_Negative

There was a time i did believe my regular WG was my friend. It was illusion...

Type_O_Negative

Definitely a very bad case of EAS.

Or the OP has awful family and prefers to talk to his regulars. Sometimes i do prefer going out with my friends than with some members of my family. But my friends are not WGs. :hi:

Offline con-a-ser

Yes I think you can but you have to have barriers
which would possible mean no more bookings with them

This can be a good friendship but as in life often have arguments with friends & this would cause problems if still seeing them in the room

This will also if they want you as a friend or a meal ticket as this friendship would come at a finacial lose to them

Offline MancSean

I had a friend that was dating a wg and through them I met my last girlfriend.  We were all mates for a good few years. We even went to their wedding and used to see tjen a few times a week. So i did think the wg was a good mate. Then I lost my job and me and my ex started arguing a lot. After a while she told me she was working as a made for the wg who I considered a mate. I got suspicious after a few weeks and did some Internet research only to find out my ex had been working as a wg in the same place as my mates bird.
Once I found out I was gutted and never spoke to my mate or his wife again. I stayed with my ex for 3 more years as she stopped working there but our relationship was a disaster after that. I went on a 3 year punting spree in revenge and didn't care if she found out or not.
Funny thing was that before I met my ex and before we were all mates I had seen the wg a few times but never told my mate or my ex and the wg was very discreet too. Shame it ended in tears as we all used to have a great laugh

jjpsweet

Doubtful.. it's a bit like being friends with a bank manager, all fine unless it's your bank manager

SirFrank

I think you've probably crossed a line in the sand here. I don't know the girls so I can't really say but it seems you are to these girls what me and my dog are to my vets - a cash cow. I don't text my vet though because he's a boring cunt who wears a Barbour jackets and hunters.

Don't blur the boundaries. I suspect that you are simply a client to them

Carmel

No. You were able to discuss this case with WG as it was of a delicate nature. A heart problem or gout in your left toe you would probably discuss with friends and family. WG have thier own friends and family to be concerned about. You can be friendly and tell your worries to her and a WG worth her salt will show the appropriate concerns but that is it, show only. She will, if she is half decent hope that you recover as you would with anybody you have dealings with professionaly or otherwise.

Offline Mansell

Surely it's like any business friendship. In a normal business you can be friendly with clients / suppliers, but if the business ends so generally does the relationship you had with that person. Sometimes it carries on and the same will be true with a WG.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
You can be friends if both of you understand the boundaries and neither of you ever tries or even thinks about crossing them.  It doesn't happen often though as one or the other normally ends up trying or thinking of crossing the boundaries.
I have a couple I am friends with and one of them I meet for breakfast once a month, meet up for coffee in town for a good chat and text each other during working hours.  None of us would think about crossing the line though as it has been discussed and we have set limits on when we can have contact and what will and wont happen during our free time meets. 

It is very rare though as most people do end up confusing the boundaries and ending up with feelings for the other or expecting something more than what is on offer as the sex is still paid for so somehow convince themselves that as they are now friends surely the other person must have feelings for them to single them out as a friend so perhaps the sex should then be free or she will convince herself he should pay her extra as she meets him for free

willbred

Spot on, I think this sums it up

Offline Punting Valley

I think genuine friendship is possible, but that must be the end of the business relationship. As long as you still pay her for sex you will know the friendship can never be genuine as the friendly acts could simply be her business retention strategy.  I have read some posts that a punter kept in touch as a friend after the girl retired.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

The problem with this in my humble opinion is that any sensible punter will have a cover story/outright bullshit to fend off any probing questions from a WG ... and a WG will have the same for questions from a punter. So if you become 'friends', do you do it based on keeping up the bullshit (in which case it's all built on bollocks) or say 'oh by the way, now I like and trust you ... everything I said before is bullshit' in which case the 'friendship' is based on shite.

charming_red

Until she stops taking money for sex she can't be a friend.

Offline Punting Valley

The problem with this in my humble opinion is that any sensible punter will have a cover story/outright bullshit to fend off any probing questions from a WG ... and a WG will have the same for questions from a punter. So if you become 'friends', do you do it based on keeping up the bullshit (in which case it's all built on bollocks) or say 'oh by the way, now I like and trust you ... everything I said before is bullshit' in which case the 'friendship' is based on shite.

Or a punter can not use a cover story and simply answer the questions with very broad answers/limiting the information he gives out. Although withholding information is dishonest, it isn't the same as bullshit lies.

Offline charger70

A lot of useful comments and observations here, but I can see where the OP is coming from, as I suspect that he, like me an i suspect many others here, has told these  wg's his inner most sexual fantasy's and secrets, after all that is probably why is is visiting them anyhow.
For me, i have told a couple of WG's my inner most sexual thoughts, which of course I would never tell anyone else, and I am sure the OP and the girls have shared some very intimate moments, and perhaps  this is colouring his view of them?
I have to admit that  telling of such things is similar to a kind of therapy, and I could pay another professional for this, probably as much per session as I pay the WG!

Offline Boundless

Yes, I think you can, but as pointed out, subject to certain rules.

I'm friends with the guy that does building work for me but I wouldn't expect him to work for nothing. I'm friendly with the people in the corner shop, we always have a chat but they never give me stuff free.
I get on really well with a regular, we chat about all sorts of things, I know about her family, kids, where she lives (vaguely) she asks my advice about things, so I'd say we were friends. I always pay the going rate though and wouldn't really want it any other way.

spkmstr48

Yes, I think you can, but as pointed out, subject to certain rules.

I'm friends with the guy that does building work for me but I wouldn't expect him to work for nothing. I'm friendly with the people in the corner shop, we always have a chat but they never give me stuff free.
I get on really well with a regular, we chat about all sorts of things, I know about her family, kids, where she lives (vaguely) she asks my advice about things, so I'd say we were friends. I always pay the going rate though and wouldn't really want it any other way.

Friendly with and friends is not the same thing.

You can be friendly with business acquaintances, but not friends, it always leads to trouble, doesn't matter if it's a WG or the butcher, both purveyors of prime quality meat but not your friend.

Offline cueball

I wouldn't say you could be friends as such but that doesn't mean you can't have a laugh and some banter.
Everything better when you're in good company.

serialpunter65

I think genuine friendship is possible, but that must be the end of the business relationship. As long as you still pay her for sex you will know the friendship can never be genuine as the friendly acts could simply be her business retention strategy.  I have read some posts that a punter kept in touch as a friend after the girl retired.

Agree 100% - You can't move on to a genuine friendship and at the same time pay her for sex. The two things are completely incompatible - like completely trusting a supplier in business to the point that you believe he doesn't care if he makes a profit from your account. Ridiculous! Anyone wanting a genuine relationship must keep their wallet in their pocket except for buying a round at their local.. and then chatting up the local crumpet. You can never trust the motives of a WG. You can't believe what they say or how they react, because they are in business and you are their customer..

Online OakTree

Look friends are friends and punting is punting and that's how it is. When fucking is involved "just friends" doesn't work and that goes for both civvies and WGs. If it's with a civvie then it's a relationship. Don't believe all that "we're fuckbuddies" shit, that's never long term and if it's with a WG, you're a client. Blurring the lines is a recipe for heart ache.
That's my attitude to it all anyway.

Cupcake X

Yes this is possible all depending on the individuals and circumstances. Personally I have a couple of good male friends  (whether I have seen them at work or not ) and respect and boundaries are on both sides. 
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 08:55:53 am by Cupcake X »

Offline Corus Boy

unclesweetheart

It's a weird one, this. You do get friendly with a WG in the session, but it's friendliness, not friends. An amicable, mutually beneficial business arrangement. One of my regs and I have discussed the fact that we feel like we're becoming friends - she told me her real name, I always use mine anyway - we chat about personal stuff over meals - but I think we both know that if/ when we carry on meeting as friends, there won't be any sex - or if there is, it'd have to be paid for. In my experience, the degree of friendliness varies from girl to girl,  but the basic rule is to be clear about the boundaries and stick to them.

Offline HappyandLucky

Why blur the lines and take the risk. Real friends are the only ones you need. Put the post another way = my friends charge me to meet up, do u think they are using me  :hi:

Online OakTree

Why blur the lines and take the risk. Real friends are the only ones you need. Put the post another way = my friends charge me to meet up, do u think they are using me  :hi:

Exactly!

Cupcake X

What you describe above is not friendship but a continue of a paid encounter.

Cupcake X

Look friends are friends and punting is punting and that's how it is. When fucking is involved "just friends" doesn't work and that goes for both civvies and WGs. If it's with a civvie then it's a relationship. Don't believe all that "we're fuckbuddies" shit, that's never long term and if it's with a WG, you're a client. Blurring the lines is a recipe for heart ache.
That's my attitude to it all anyway.

Are you saying here  Fraserlad that males and females can not be friends because of a gender issue ?

spkmstr48

Are you saying here  Fraserlad that males and females can not be friends because of a gender issue ?

No, I think he's saying that you can't be friends and have sex as that's then either:

a) Free (a relationship)

b) Paid (a business transaction)

And that anything else can get messy. But hey, each to their own (chacun son gout).

Online OakTree

No I am not saying that and I didn't infer it either. Obviously platonic friendships work, I said when fucking is involved. You may think you've become friends with a WG you might even go out for meals, drinks etc and she may even pay, but stop seeing her for paid sex and you'll become a nuisance to her. Yes yes I know there are exceptions and in that case it is true friendship (no fucking involved) but this would be a rarity. Likewise with civvies, of course men and women can be friends but once sex is brought into the equation then it's either one of two things.

1: A full blown relationship

2: Fuckbuddy relationship. These always seem great at first, sex on tap with a hottie with no commitment but sooner or later one of you will want more or less from the arrangement. Either to take it further to a proper relationship or to stop fucking. One way or another the friendship will end. It will either become a full blown relationship or you stop the on tap sex and one of you will be upset over that. End of friendship.

spkmstr48

2: Fuckbuddy relationship. These always seem great at first, sex on tap with a hottie with no commitment but sooner or later one of you will want more or less from the arrangement. Either to take it further to a proper relationship or to stop fucking. One way or another the friendship will end. It will either become a full blown relationship or you stop the on tap sex and one of you will be upset over that. End of friendship.

Possibly getting a bit off topic, however, I wonder if this scenario wouldn't be a more healthy way to conduct relationships. As soon as one party starts to get needy, end it and move on. It would prevent the slow death of many relationships/marriages.

Offline AnthG

A good analogy to use is can you be friends with a psychologist?

You see the man each week. You pay him the money, he is friendly, supportive, laughs at your jokes and cracks his own, really cares about your problems that you tell him.

Is this person a friend? What would it take for this person to become a friend? What would happen if he did become your friend?

Now cross out the word psychologist and replace it with prostitute as its the same answer.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

spkmstr48

You see the man each week. You pay him the money, he is friendly, supportive, laughs at your jokes and cracks his own, really cares about your problems that you tell him.

Is this person a friend? What would it take for this person to become a friend? What would happen if he did become your friend?

Now cross out the word psychologist and replace it with prostitute as its the same answer.

Cracking analogy, so much better than butcher.

Offline KidCandyShop

I have a good friend who is a WG and because she is a friend I would not book her and she won't shag me for free as she says it would be cheating on her BF so it's been left as a snog and grope when pissed, which leaves the friendship boundaries exactly where they should be. :hi:

yorkshire123

Yes this is possible all depending on the individuals and circumstances. Personally I have a couple of good male friends  (whether I have seen them at work or not ) and respect and boundaries are on both sides.

How would you know? Did you pay said male friends to fuck you in the past? if not then you are coming from a different angle.
Now if the question was can you be friends with a punter that would be a different question on a different forum.
It may seem harsh but it does make me smile when a prossie thinks she can think like a punter  :dash:

Personally if the question was asked 6 months ago I would have probably said no but after my extended lay off I think yes as long as paid sex doesn't happen again, if that's the case then its back to prossie & punter. 

wise words indeed  :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :bomb:

Online OakTree

I have a good friend who is a WG and because she is a friend I would not book her and she won't shag me for free as she says it would be cheating on her BF so it's been left as a snog and grope when pissed, which leaves the friendship boundaries exactly where they should be. :hi:

stop seeing her for paid sex and you'll become a nuisance to her. Yes yes I know there are exceptions and in that case it is true friendship (no fucking involved).

Fucking And Friendship do not mix  :scare:
lust lusting and sex last for a while  :timeout:

greychap

the reason i ask  is because just after i had a flexible cystoscopy [basically  a small camera down your shaft ]the only people i texted were two of my regulars.the result was an all clear and the operation was performed after finding blood in my urine at a gum clinic check up.i would say i feel closer to my regulars than i do to members of my own family in that i can talk to these girls about anything without fear of embarrasment.i am not in love with these girls,i only text them when meeting and i never ask them out or become obsessed with them.i treat them as friends which  i think they are after having met 15 to 20 times in the past year.one regular really is special in that she always has a stiff drink waiting for me when i arrive and took me out for a meal in her own time and at her expense.yes miracles really do happen,of course i am single  and i would not expect a married man to feel the same.

I think it is possible depends what type of WG.

I have been friendly with a few WG's over the years they were the more normal educated ones not the desperate druggie types or drama queen ones.

johnnyboy61

Over the years some regs and I have become quite friendly, but I would never class us as friends.  We have chatted post punt about many personal things, often to do with our family, and some have even shown me pictures of them on their phones.  They know what my job is, but not where I work, and I make sure they don't know my full name, and in turn they tell me quite a lot about their own personal life, but unlike a friend I would never dream of contacting them outside of our appointment time except to arrange the next meeting.  Of course it may all be a pack of lies on their side, but the sort of details they give me would suggest not and I don't think I'm that gullible (famous last words!).  After a number of meets an element of trust builds up where we naturally start to discuss these things, but no, we are not friends, but friendly.

lancspunter

There are a couple of WG's I get along well with who do send me a random text or email now and then, but as mentioned in another post here, it is a matter of being "friendly with" rather than a friend. It is a transaction after all, no matter how close you get at the time.

Offline sticko

I think you can be friends.  Well at least I think I can.  Each to their own and all that, but there are a couple of WGs I regularly see to fuck, on a paid-for basis, who I also see without fucking and when no money exchanges hands (apart from me paying for the odd cup of coffee or lunch).  We get on, we chat about our respective lives, we have a laugh; all the things I do with friends who I don't also pay to have sex with.

Granted, they're unlikely friendships - I'm older and don't on the face of it have much in common with women in their mid- to late 20s, but if they didn't get anything out of it why are they choosing to spend time with me?  To an extent they're ensuring my repeat business, but they'd get that without hanging out with me.  I also go back to other WGs who I don't hang out with.

So yes, friendship is possible, and very nice it is too.

S

Offline Corus Boy

I think you can be friends.  Well at least I think I can.  Each to their own and all that, but there are a couple of WGs I regularly see to fuck, on a paid-for basis, who I also see without fucking and when no money exchanges hands (apart from me paying for the odd cup of coffee or lunch).  We get on, we chat about our respective lives, we have a laugh; all the things I do with friends who I don't also pay to have sex with.

Granted, they're unlikely friendships - I'm older and don't on the face of it have much in common with women in their mid- to late 20s, but if they didn't get anything out of it why are they choosing to spend time with me?  To an extent they're ensuring my repeat business, but they'd get that without hanging out with me.  I also go back to other WGs who I don't hang out with.

So yes, friendship is possible, and very nice it is too.

S

+1

squeezebox

What's the difference between a psychologist/pro$$ie and a loan?

The loan eventually matures and earns money...