Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Koa32 - Outcall - Surrey - the delightful amber nectar from down-under!  (Read 2260 times)

Quesadilla

Who? Koa32
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What? 90 min outcall to my place
When? 26/10/14
Where? Surrey - but she is based near Lewisham SE London and happy to travel
How much? £220
Why? Great review from Hendrix, emailed Koa for pics and liked what I saw, every bit as good in the flesh. Looks a lot like Leelee Sobieski in Joan of Arc inc shortish hair. :)
Hidden Image/Members Only

Scores on the doors:
         Looks
               8.5/10 Girl-next-door version of the stunning Leelee Sobieski, fit as fuck
         Services          10/10 All as per her list, GFE, OWO/DTBJ/face fucking, RO/69/face sitting/rimming/fingering/toys, fucking in lots of positions - all enthusiastically and energetically delivered
         Attitude           10/10 For a newcummer she has a very mature and professional attitude and clearly loves her job
         Comms            8/10 Doesn't check her AW email regularly but at the end of the day comms were clear enough
         Visit again?     Yes
         Recommend? Yes

Positives - Well spoken, intelligent, laid back, fit, clearly loves the sex!
Very patient and understanding.
Absolutely not a clock-watcher, we ran over and in the end I - reluctantly - had to point out to her that we were well over time.

Negatives - Very few spring to mind - Generally the quality of comms was excellent but a couple of times she was a bit slow responding to AW e-mails.  She is definitely very much a part-timer so doesn't logon that often.  Comms were much better by txt once we'd exchanged numbers and the important thing is there was no problem setting up the meet and on the day very clear comms.
Oh, have to mention that she did forget to bring condoms! Doh!  Could have been a disaster but fortunately I earned my Boy Scout "Fucking Activity Badge" by being prepared and having my own.  Definite schoolgirl error on her part and one I'm sure she'll learn from!
Outcalls only I'm afraid guys!

The Dull Bit

Sorry! This is a long one (as the actress said to the bishop - so feel free to skip the detail - all the important stuff is above anyway!)
This was my first punt since last week's disastrous punt with she who shall not be named.

I was keen to put that behind me and had really been looking forward to meeting Koa.  Possibly was a bit too excited / stressed about the whole thing in the end but still had a great time.

Got a txt from Koa about 45 mins before the meet to say she was on her way, she drove over and as I estimated the drive to be about 45mins to an hour in Saturdan night traffic I assumed I had plenty of time.  In the end was about 20 mins early - apparently a first for her - somehow she didn't hit any traffic at all.  So of course I wasn't ready and had to leave her waiting in the car 10 mins while I jumped in the shower. 

She had come straight from work so was wearing flip flops and shorts - typical Aussie attire and not really appropriate for late October here but did give me a chance to check out her great legs. :)  She was exactly as advertised and per her pics, and we had a brief chat while she introduced herself to my menagerie (I have dogs and cats and she is an animal lover) before she headed off to change.

Returning in a classy black 2-piece lingerie set with matching hold ups and black stiletto's she was frankly stunning, came right over and snogged me deliciously. Her kissing was great, passionate and deep, and our hands were all over each other.  She hasn't an ounce of fat on her, and despite claiming she's not been working out for two weeks was still very toned.  Definitely more on the slim side than curvaceous so be aware if you like the corners more than the straights. Boobs are also quite small which I personally like and she has pierced nipples that she enjoys being licked/sucked - but just not too hard as apparently some idiot got carried away and ripped one of her nipple rings out! Owch! All healed up fine but go gentle eh guys!??

All this had the desired effect on me and Koa was keen to get to work. Trousers around knees, Koa sank to a crouch, and looked me in the eye as she went to work licking my cock.  Fantastic technique, good hand and mouth work, before slipping me in and taking me deep - yes all the way deep to the back of her throat.  She seemed to be enjoying this as much as I was and I loved the way without missing a beat she took my hand in hers, guided it to the back of her head and pretty much insisted I face fuck her.  Who was I to argue? 

After this I wanted to taste her so bent her over the sofa and licked her pussy - tasted great, and quickly got wet. Her ass is an absolute tight little peach and she seemed to enjoy being licked, both pussy and ass, as much as she enjoys sucking cock.

Then the first hiccup.  I wanted to get my cock inside that hot pussy so asked her for a condom.  She had forgotten to bring her bag down from the bathroom and up she went…only to call down momentarily that she had forgotten them!  Aaargh! Panic! Well it could have been if I did not have my own stash! I suppose worst-case it would have meant quickly getting dressed and driving down the road but definitely a schoolgirl error and just highlights how new Koa is at this. I don't doubt her when she says it's a first and I would expect it will be the last!

So that did kill the mood a little but Koa was quick to get back on her knees and give me a bj again.  Only then I was sitting exactly where I was last week with she who shall not be named and I just couldn't help wondering…what if that wasn't just a fluke and I can't get it up this week…!!  Nooooo!  Sometimes the mind is a funny thing and no sooner did I think it that I got my wish.  Aarrgh!

Koa bless her was very understanding and relaxed, which given her age and relative lack of maturity in the biz was actually quite amazing.  A less confident lady could have over-reacted.

So we changed tack, I got her to stand over me on the sofa and sit on my face which started to have the desired effect, then we switched to 69 - not so easy on the sofa but as Koa is tiny we managed it, and the combination of her lush pussy on my tongue and her tongue wrapped around my dick soon got us back to lift-off, mac on, and doggy on the sofa in front of my plasma TV, which made a great makeshift mirror. 

Doggy pounding was ace, and Koa was very responsive, pushing back on me when I slowed, and generally egging me on. 

We retired upstairs at that point as I had a new toy I wanted to play with - the External Link/Members Only.  Probably not everyone's cup of tea I know but I do love toys and at some point intend to try it for a DP when I find the right (ie Anal) lady!  I wasn't sure just how game Koa would be but she was fully up for trying it out. 

However, the Lounger introduced the second hiccup. I had inflated it earlier in the week to make sure it all worked, but then had deflated it and put it away so as not to give my cleaner a heart attack.  When I'd blown it back up earlier in the day I hadn't tested it again and now the remote control that controlled the pump-action wasn't working.

Again, this was a bit of a passion killer and entirely my bad.  Sometimes it really doesn't pay to over think things!  After a few mins of faffing around Koa decided to have a go on it without the pump action as the dildo still vibrates and she is athletic enough to fuck the machine herself!  Very sexy sight, but I was still frustrated at the fact that it didn't work 100% so after a while insisted on having another look.

Finally after another 5 mins faffing it kicked into life! Koa jumped back on, and soon had it pumping away at her nicely.  I joined in snogging her and rubbing her clit while the vibrating dildo pounded her, definitely got the thumbs up from her.

I had asked her about filming and she had said yes but up to that point I had completely forgotten about it so got some great footage of her being fucked by the machine. :)

Got me back into the game with more OWO then me face-fucking her with her hanging over the edge of the bed, before we finished up with various positions - missionary style with her legs over my shoulders and me standing at the edge of the bed, then cowgirl variations. Koa being quite athletic was quite happy to do all the work for a while and was very vigorous.

All in all a good session, and would have been a great session if not for my still being a bit jittery after last week, and having technical issues with new toys that I hadn't fully tested out - all my fault, Koa was an absolute star - easy to talk to, relaxed, totally up for anything I suggested.

Had a few good conversations in between sets, one of which about MissKDD who I am seeing on Thursday; Koa was a bit disappointed that I hadn't booked them together as she said she has had a great time with MissKDD a few times now but I was keen to see them both separately first.  That duo is a definite possibility for next month, or at the latest an early Christmas present! :)

Offline hendrix

Glad you liked her!  :drinks: you cannot go wrong with her and MissKDD :)

Offline Bigus Dickus

Brilliant and entertaining review! Just HL'd her!  :thumbsup:

Quesadilla

Glad you liked her!  :drinks: you cannot go wrong with her and MissKDD :)
Thanks again for your review/recommendation! You are always right on the money in my book!  :hi:

I am so looking forward to finally meeting Kristen this Thursday - feels like I've been waiting ages!   :yahoo:

Quesadilla

Brilliant and entertaining review! Just HL'd her!  :thumbsup:
Thank you sir, glad you enjoyed it! Hope you get the chance to see Koa!