Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone interested in "sharing" a lady  (Read 1001 times)

Offline housecock

anybody interested in sharing a lady  in or around cardiff ?

SeekingtheTruth

You are going to have give a bit more information than that if you want anyone to take this seriously.

Any particular girl in mind?

Offline housecock

no. no special girl yet ...
just putting my interest out there..
one comes to mind bj queen.
but i am open for sugestions

Online Punting_Mad

Sharing her with who was my first thought...

Offline SO595

I mis read the title as "shaving a lady", which I thought sounded a bit niche  :D
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Belgarion

anybody interested in sharing a lady  in or around cardiff ?

Not with someone with no reviews and 11 posts on the forum

:hi:

Offline Steelworker

+1

Done MMF and MMFF with regular reviewers here. Probably not doing again but never say never for the right occasion but this isn’t it, Housecock, sorry

Offline HughJardon

Exactly. Always forum newbies that wanna share snatch with our members. But we've spoke about this before. You wont be able to PM others without upping your post and review count. Would you swap phone numbers ?? Or would you let the lady organise it, that's a possibility but not an avenue I'd pursue.

Enhance your membership and maybe Steely and Iver will take you with them  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Steelworker

Exactly. Always forum newbies that wanna share snatch with our members. But we've spoke about this before. You wont be able to PM others without upping your post and review count. Would you swap phone numbers ?? Or would you let the lady organise it, that's a possibility but not an avenue I'd pursue.

Enhance your membership and maybe Steely and Iver will take you with them  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe we’ll take you with us, Hugh  :scare: :D

wanchor

They'll even hold your hand too  ;)

Offline iverthickone

How dare you - I have a reputation to live down to! :P

Offline HughJardon

Maybe we’ll take you with us, Hugh  :scare: :D

:scare:

They'll even hold your hand too  ;)

:scare:   :scare:

Only his hand?

Call me old fashioned but I'm not really into another man oogling on my Twig n Giggleberries. Besides my flaccid member would surely disappoint Steely’s rampant hammer and Ivers fat schlong

Merry Christmas ya dirty cunts  :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

How dare you - I have a reputation to live down to! :P

I suppose in many ways you guys are the wise ones as we've all shared girls at one time or another. Although this probably takes "checking out the competion" to new depths of depravity
:P  :P :P

Offline Steelworker

I suppose in many ways you guys are the wise ones as we've all shared girls at one time or another. Although this probably takes "checking out the competion" to new depths of depravity
:P  :P :P

:D :D

STAR-LORD

:scare:

:scare:   :scare:

Call me old fashioned but I'm not really into another man oogling on my Twig n Giggleberries. Besides my flaccid member would surely disappoint Steely’s rampant hammer and Ivers fat schlong

Merry Christmas ya dirty cunts  :drinks:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Online Punting_Mad

Have you read housecocks other posts?? interesting thread...