Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I am sorry, I am sorry I deserve a good spanking  (Read 1123 times)

Offline ivabollockoff

On a early morning long distance route, feeling the old boy needed seeing to, I diverted to Swansea - Yes I know all the warnings....dreaming of the Sandy Studio95 experience and too late for independent I thought I would try a shop on St Helen's Road, nice girl, nice figure out of the selction, money to madam, off to the bedroom.  Stripped off ready for a bit of action.  No touching, it's eggstra...no kissing, it's eggstra, no this, that, and the other...it's eggstra - yes you have guessed - Romainian.  After all the warnings on here, time and time again, did I listen?  No I bloody didn't...I couldn't even get a hard on, the only standing prick was me - what a plonker - I deserve all the flack on the this thread that is coming to me.....

Offline Punting_Mad

Should have had a thai take-away.... :cool:

Offline HughJardon

Just move on Iva, parlour punts are just not recommended in this day and age, parlour punts with Romanians in Swansea in one emoticon  :scare:

Go Indie, I bet you wished you stayed home and had eggstra on toast and a big fat wank over xvids

Offline ivabollockoff

Many thanks HJ for a little bit of sympathy - But really after all the warnings I read - I keep taking the tablets, the blue ones....Yes, time to move on....

Offline HughJardon

Nothing wrong with taking blue pills as long as you don't over do them and don't drink grapefruit juice

Your Swansea brothers will alert you to how bad parlours are, they do serve the pissed up at 3AM horny as fuck and need a pump n dump purpose, for that they are perfectly adequate.

If your looking at GFE/PSE jump on AW/UKE

Offline mr big

How many times Romaniaaaaaaaaaaaaan  sorry u had a bad one but that was odds on don't touch them even with good reviews on here no no no

Online miloman

....dreaming of the Sandy Studio95 experience

You just brought back fantastic memories for me....what a wonderful lady !!!

Offline ivabollockoff

Yes Miloman, a real gem she was.....

Anyway, I didn't get as much flack as I deserved thanks to all.  If Sir Frank was still around, and he being very articulate in English language, may have frowned upon my missguided choice of location and type of venue.....

SeekingtheTruth

Who was your previous account?  SirFrank was banned long before you joined.

Offline ivabollockoff

Hi SeekingtheTruth,

This is my only account, previously I was along time lurker.  I was prompted to join when I read about a gem of a lady called Sandy in Swansea by a poster some time ago - it brought back fond memories and I needed to respond, hence the account.......

SeekingtheTruth

Hi SeekingtheTruth,

This is my only account, previously I was along time lurker.  I was prompted to join when I read about a gem of a lady called Sandy in Swansea by a poster some time ago - it brought back fond memories and I needed to respond, hence the account.......

:thumbsup:

Offline Steelworker

To OP, another thread would indicate if you want spanking, Mistresses Real and Deelight could provide. You'd be guaranteed to get what you ask for then  :)

Offline ivabollockoff

Mmmm...Steelworker: As long as they are not a Swansea location and the safe word is an unpronounceable Romainian one....