Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sachastar  (Read 2308 times)

Offline Welshmre

Used to be down llantrisant / talbot green she still about??

Gatchaman

np500

Offline HughJardon

Gutted as I would have loved Ruby red lipstick around my nads... One I missed out on

np500

Oh yes, I had lippy all over my face and cock as did she ( not over her cock, she didn't have one thankfully ) very passionate, great fuck, booked to go back on an offer but she canceled the morning before, then she vanished !  but never mind, great memories.

Offline HughJardon

She was an early riser and only provided early morning meets,  I'm sure that's why I missed her... Early bird and all that..Yours and CBs review put her high on the HL

np500

I did see her in the evening as i work all day and punt in evening, trouble with that is if I want to see W B , kandice etc ( which I do ) now , I have to take a day off work, ( reduced hours ) so a basic hour punt turns in to a £300 out lay, so that won't be happening !

Offline Sancerre

Had 3 great meets with Sasha. As dirty as they come!

Offline HughJardon

I did see her in the evening as i work all day and punt in evening, trouble with that is if I want to see W B , kandice etc ( which I do ) now , I have to take a day off work, ( reduced hours ) so a basic hour punt turns in to a £300 out lay, so that won't be happening !

Oooch that's the thing about self employment,  you take a day off and get zero holiday pay. Punters who work for big companies can at least get paid to fuck,  although it never equates to what the girls get paid.. Unless your Ryan Giggs

Offline Welshmre

Last time spoke to her sh couldn't get a profile on adult work to stick kept blocking out as she kept getting report by someone I did have her number but lost it or I'd have given her a message see if she still about

Offline Sancerre

Got a message from her, she is still taking appointments

np500

Got a message from her, she is still taking appointments

That's interesting as I still have her number, but also have a very long h l etc, can't she advertise on viva st ? Not great but better than nothing ?

SeekingtheTruth

That's interesting as I still have her number, but also have a very long h l etc, can't she advertise on viva st ? Not great but better than nothing ?

I was about to suggest the same thing.

Sa1

I've missed Sachs since she gone only saw her once and was the best BJ I've ever had, lovely girl and pretty as well, does any 1 know where I can find her please?

np500

As I say sa1, I do have her number, presumably still active, but I'd never give a girls number out, with out her permission, hope you understand that and no disrespect from my part, there are too many punters out there causing girls harm, ( think we all know at least a couple of stories of this type just talking to the s p's we see ) and we don't know what shit occurres until it's too late, better to have a zero tolerance to this type of thing, better safe than sorry .

Offline Corus Boy

As I say sa1, I do have her number, presumably still active, but I'd never give a girls number out, with out her permission, hope you understand that and no disrespect from my part, there are too many punters out there causing girls harm, ( think we all know at least a couple of stories of this type just talking to the s p's we see ) and we don't know what shit occurres until it's too late, better to have a zero tolerance to this type of thing, better safe than sorry .

Well said Red  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

I also have her number but I also would not share it, neither would I even consider calling it until she makes it clear that she is back.

Sacha appears to have felt the need to stay low and undercover, so let her rest there.

She can soon create a new profile or contact some of her regulars if she wants some work.

Offline Sancerre

I had one of her "special offer" text last week.  If you're on her contacts list you should have had it too

Sa1

I had one of her "special offer" text last week.  If you're on her contacts list you should have had it too

Hi mate I haven't seen Sacha for a while really enjoyed my times with her, Could you send me her number please?

Offline Sancerre

Hi mate I haven't seen Sacha for a while really enjoyed my times with her, Could you send me her number please?

Please don't take this the wrong way, but no

Offline Corus Boy

Please don't take this the wrong way, but no

Correct decision Sancerre, it will be well supported by most seasoned punters.

To Sa1, IMO this is what is meant by discretion.  If you have any doubts ponder on this;

A WG who monitors this forum, contacts a punter and asks him if he has your personal details and could you send them to her!

There must be a reason that Sascha has removed her public profiles, and even IF she is still working with a few customers that she chooses to trust, there must be a reason.

TBH, if she had contacted me privately I would not have mentioned it on a public forum.

Offline HughJardon

Yes I'd back Sancerre on his decision and CB has provided good reason

If she lit her profile up tomorrow I would definitely book her but as she's off the grid with no live profiles around we've just got to respect her discretion. I totally agree this should not have been brought up on a public forum,  some girls keep regulars.

Hopefully one day I'll get a shot of Ruby red lipstick all over me knackers   :rose:

Offline Corus Boy

Hopefully one day I'll get a shot of Ruby red lipstick all over me knackers   :rose:

If you do HJ, you'll find that it's worth the wait :)

Offline Steelworker

Wish I'd met her after all that :) But, agree with all comments about privacy of numbers.