Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Vergnés x - Moorgate  (Read 1911 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4635313) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Robinh191

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Date: Within the last 6 months.

Cost: £100 for 30 mins .

Services: DFK, fingering, OW, deepthroat, penetration, anal.

Location: Flat in a building covered with netting and scaffolding whilst building works are being carried out, approximately a 10min walk for me from the Elizabeth's Line Moorgate stop.

Communication: Promptly arranged by text.

SP: Extremely busty. Had met the SP before so knew what to expect but was disappointed with the waistline since the last time I saw her and which I realised she has hidden it well on her photos with a combination of strategically favourable angles, poses and outfits.

The meeting: I arrived at the exact location and called Amy at the exact time as instructed.  She's also very particular about this in her FAQs. Anyway, over the phone she guides me in to her building.

In her flat, we get reacquainted, I pay Amy her fee and ask for a shower.  Back in the room and she tells me about this new place of hers and the curtains being 4 layers thick, something which will be extremely pertinent later during the punt and then it's into DFK and my hands are all over her body and in particular her breasts. We moved on to the bed and I finger Amy to a climax. Then she pulls out a condom from the top of a stocking, expertly places it on me and performs oral with frequent deepthroat and occasional gagging. It's on one occasion when Amy has her nose in my my navel, I noticed someone walking past the window about 6 feet from us!  :scare:  It's a builder making his way on the scaffolding from one corner of the building to another and of course Amy is oblivious to the fact. I decide not to interrupt Amy's flow with this unexpected turn and rely on her "Nobody can see in" when she was telling me earlier about the curtains.

I ask for sex and we start in missionary and after some time, I ask for anal. Amy applies lube and I enter her easily in doggy and am able to last longer than I thought I would given how good it feels.

Conclusion: Would I return? Yes for the anal, deepthroat and those breasts. And hopefully after the scaffolding has been taken down.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 07:32:10 pm by Head1 »

Offline Prince

All that for 100 for the hour???

Different to her profile prices. Or have they increased that much?

P

Offline Robinh191

All that for 100 for the hour???

Different to her profile prices. Or have they increased that much?

P

Apologies, it was £100 for 30 mins.

Offline mrpunts

Think I need to revisit after reading this, as last time I went for the anal but blew before I could get it, much to her disappointment. Thanks for the review

Offline rebelscum

AW profile disabled

Same for External Link/Members Only

Must have been disabled pretty recently-I happened to be on her AW profile a couple of days ago.