Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christie - Olina Oriental - Bayswater  (Read 1320 times)

jstrongerrrrr

External Link/Members Only

It was my intention to see Penny, but unfortunately due to that time of the month she was unavailable. I spoke to the guy who I assume runs the agency and he recommended two girls, Lisa for PSE and Christie for best GFE service. He also said she was the prettier of the two, so I booked a one hour incall (£150) at Christie's cosy basement flat in Bayswater.
Upon arrival I was promptly greeted at the door by an attractive and very petite thai lady probably 30ish in age. She had a big smile and she was quick to give me a hug/kiss and a quick feel, before offering me a bottle of water and a shower. Bedroom was small, cosy and well set up and the bathroom was clean.
Came back in and I requested the session start with a body to body massage - I think she prefers traditional massage but she was game and spent a good 15 mins enthusiastically writhing on top of me using her cracking body. Christie is in great shape, a typical lithe thai, with big fake tits with massive nipples - the photos are an accurate representation. After I flipped over she gave me a wonderful cock massage with oil, before moving onto an excellent slow, sloppy B-J with involved lots of deep throat.
I couldn't hold back and came in her mouth with about 30 mins left. I am usually a one pop guy but must commend Christie for wanting me to stay - she actively encouraged me not to leave even though I said it's unlikely I'll manage another pop.
Always smiling and teasing she got me hard again in no time and the sex was great fun with plenty of dfk. After another b-j to get me hard, on with a condom she rode me for a fair while in several different positions, we then moved onto doggy and then a mix of missionary and me kneeling in front. Even after I admitted defeat she refused to let me leave and did her damnedest through her hands and mouth to make me come one final time.
So overall an excellent agency punt with a friendly, enthusiastic, sexy, petite thai lady who does her best to make sure you are satisfied.